omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People these days are drinking way too young.
And being stupid enough to post about it and post pictures of it on the internet.
This kid I know got drunk a middle school dance. He was like 13. He got suspended.

People these days are drinking way too young.
And being stupid enough to post about it and post pictures of it on the internet.
This kid I know got drunk a middle school dance. He was like 13. He got suspended.

Hell, my mom offered me a glass of wine this past new years, and I refused.

I think kids just need to realize that drinking isn't cool. Being drunk only makes you look stupid. NOBODY can drink and still drive, and your brain is only being more and more damaged the earlier you drink.

There is a reason the legal drinking age is 21. The last part of your brain to develope is the first part that's effected by alchohol.

it doesn't look that fun....and it smells HORRIBBLY!!!! at the FOB concert it smelled really bad and i said what is that smell and my friend said alchol i was like EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Actually yes... i have never had alcohol.

I wonder why...

OH!!! Thats right.

Its against the law.
If your idea of having fun is giving yourself an addiction and later on permanent damage, then you have a warped sense of reality.

The most alcohol I've had is a tiny bit of Baileys in some coffee.
But I wasn't drinking it for the alcohol.

When I was on a cruise once, this guy, who was like 17 or 18, was talking to me and a counsellor for the youth group about how he thought it was amazing that Canada's drinking age wasn't 21.
Needless to say, he got kicked out of the Teen club for many reasons.

I just read that apparently Minors can drink in NB under the supervision of adults?
That sounds messed up.

Not really, if you're drinking inside your home a cop can't invade your house without probable cause, and unless you're loud and unruly that's hard to find.

Not really, if you're drinking inside your home a cop can't invade your house without probable cause, and unless you're loud and unruly that's hard to find.

No.

Its STILL against the law.

You just won't get caught.

Wow.Yeah.
I agree with what everyone else has said.
Your crazy to drink all that and also post about it.
I'm never drinking.
Its dumb.
Its stupid.
And its crazy.
it also smells really bad.

I really don't understand why you
felt the need to post this. Are you
trying to brag about it or something?
Because obviously no one is impressed.

I really don't understand why you
felt the need to post this. Are you
trying to brag about it or something?
Because obviously no one is impressed.

I agree with this.
It's not even like Mikes Hard Lemonade is hard liquor...

my mom just let me drink a whole mikes hard cranberry lemonade. ITS AMAZING! omg i want sawnther 1 wso vbad.!!!!

Wait, wait, wait...you still have cranberry flavored where you are?!?! They don't sell that flavor here anymore! :sad:

Edit: My mistake...I got so overly excited that I thought you meant Smirnoff rather than Mike's. It's still great drinkin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter