OMG mom can't we just go back to the hotel and swim?...lots of pics!!...updated 4/24

I had a grey goose slushy in France too but I missed out on the schoolbread in GErmany. How was it?

It was good actually. Kinda like a cream filled donut. I plan on getting another one. I also plan on getting a few more Grey Goose slushies now that I have free dining :)

Wow! I go to Disney for vacation and I get really far behind on your report. But, I'm all caught up now. I'm lovin' all the character pictures.

Wow! I go to Disney for vacation and I get really far behind on your report. But, I'm all caught up now. I'm lovin' all the character pictures.

Hey. I hope you had a great trip. I can't wait to read new report. I have Internet on my phone now but it goes too slow for me (but at least I can save $10 a day at Disney) so it will be when I get home tonight. We have many more character pictures to come so stay tuned!

So when we last left you we had just been to Epcot and it was our favorite park so far.

Today we were going to DHS for the first time. I wanted to try the RNR and Toy Story mania. My daughter wanted to go on ToT and I was having no part of it. I set the wake up call for 7 am. Did we make it to the bus by 8? Of course not that would be normal. We got to the bus stop at 10:00 am.

113-2.jpg

When we were walking into the park something :wizard: happened. Now remember when I gave away the reentry passes for Primeval Whirl? When we were walking into DHS this lady came up to us and asked if we were going to ride RNR. We said yes and she gave us a piece of paper that was a reentry for RNR. I looked at my daughter and said "see I told you that Disney magic happens"

115-2.jpg

After we got in I just started taking pictures of everything on the way to RNR.

117-2.jpg

118-2.jpg

119-2.jpg

120-2.jpg

121-2.jpg

123-2.jpg

124-2.jpg

125-2.jpg

126-2.jpg

We get to the RNR and the reentry pass had the lady's name on it so I had been coaching my kids of their new last name the whole way there :rotfl2: I give it to the CM ready to tell him the new name. The CM just waved us through and didn't say a word. We in line and I was snapping away. This is one of my favorite lines to wait in. I am a child of the 80's and love hair bands. I love Areosmith and the video was awesome.

127-2.jpg

128-2.jpg

129-2.jpg

We get on the ride and it was so much fun. I think it is my new favorite ride in all of the parks. We get FP for it and get in the regular line to ride it again. It was a 20 minute wait time. We head off to find something else to do and run into High School Musical.

130-2.jpg

131-2.jpg

132-2.jpg

Its 11:15 am where should we go next? I suggested TSM. We head over to the ride and I walk up to the FP line and....

Up next: Where there any FP left for TSM, We have to wait in line for how long!? Lunch in the car. Here comes the rain again and more complaining from the kids.

i haven't disappeared - I'm finally caught up. Enjoying your report. Kudos to you. No way would I ride mission space. It's the who;e spinning and barf bag thing that put me off. Your pics have been great and congrats on your RNR magic

No I'm still here and waiting for your next report.

i haven't disappeared - I'm finally caught up. Enjoying your report. Kudos to you. No way would I ride mission space. It's the who;e spinning and barf bag thing that put me off. Your pics have been great and congrats on your RNR magic

What happened to tomorrow?

Ok I am about to. I have been slacking latey :)

Ok when we last left you we were on the way to TSM at 11:15 am. I went over there expecting to get a fast pass since the FP gods had been with us all week so far. Well I was WRONG!!! All the FP machines were covered. I should have listened to the my friends on DIS. I took a lot of pictures here.

133-2.jpg

134-2.jpg

135-2.jpg

We get to the line and I took a picture of the wait time. OMG you guys were right about the wait times here. This was ours

136-2.jpg

This was not as bad as I saw it later that night when the wait was 110 minutes. I can handle 50 minutes but 110 minutes is just not worth it to me.

Anyway I took a lot of pictures in line.

137-2.jpg

138-2.jpg

139-2.jpg

140-2.jpg

142-2.jpg

145-2.jpg

146-2.jpg

147-2.jpg

I loved the ride it was worth the 50 minute wait. I got beat by DD AGAIN!! She did not let me forget that she beat me at Buzz twice and TSM. After the ride I saw that Woody and Buzz were across the way. I had to get their picture with the kids.

149-2.jpg

150-2.jpg

Of course DS did not want to be in the picture...what else was new lol.

Up next: We visit Walt, have lunch in a car, and here comes the rain again.

So today was my day for ADR's. As of now this is what I have:

Wanted Got
17th 1900 Park Fare 7:00pm 6:55pm
18th wanted Le Cellier got Coral Reef 7:00pm 7:05pm
19th Sci Fi 7:00pm 6:40pm
20th added Crystal palace at last minute 11:30am
20th Tony's Town Square 7:00pm 6:45pm
21st Brown Derby for dessert 2:00pm 2:00pm
21st 50's Prime Time 7:00pm 6:45pm
22nd Le Cellier (switched days with CR)7:00pm 7:00pm
23rd Yak and Yeti 7:00pm 7:00pm
24th Liberty Tree Tavern (DS Bday) 7:00pm 7:10pm
25th House of Blues 7:00pm 7:00pm
25th Ohana's 10:30am 10:30am

I was not to happy giving up my Teppan Edo for Le Cellier but DS requested to eat at Le Cellier and it is his birthday trip so he got what he wanted. I have to choose between Ohana's Lilo and Stitch breakfast and Crystal Palace for lunch. I had one TS left over due to my choice of House of Blues not being on DDP. Any suggestions on which one to keep? My must do list is as follows: LC for son, Sci fi, Liberty Tree Tavern and HOB.

I will be back this weekend to update my TR. I have to get it done before the next one starts :lmao:

I'm a breakfast lover and I really enjoyed the pineapple bread as well as the breakfast juice blend (likiliki or something like that) at O'hana. So that would be my vote. But then again, I loved le cellier and you didn't so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I'm a breakfast lover and I really enjoyed the pineapple bread as well as the breakfast juice blend (likiliki or something like that) at O'hana. So that would be my vote. But then again, I loved le cellier and you didn't so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I am going to go back to LC with an open mind. I will be on the DDP so I can get anything. Thanks for the input :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter