OMG mom can't we just go back to the hotel and swim?...lots of pics!!...updated 4/24

So when we last left you a really really long time ago (sorry for the long absence :flower3: ) we had been in fantasy land. We left there and went to toon town. We had already saw Tinkerbell so we skipped that. I wanted to get pictures of the other houses in the town besides Minnie's and the kids wanted to ride barnstormer. I took off one way and they went the other.

Mickey's house
128-3.jpg

129-3.jpg

133-3.jpg

Donald's Boat
140-3.jpg

141-3.jpg

I told the kids to meet me at the railroad so we could get to the parade. We got out at frontier land and the parade had already stated.

142-3.jpg

145-3.jpg

148-3.jpg

149-3.jpg

160-2.jpg

161-3.jpg

162-3.jpg

164-3.jpg

165-3.jpg

168-3.jpg

After the parade we saw Capitan Hook.

169-3.jpg

After this I was on a mission to see the Capitan Jack tutorial. One was starting at 3:30 and I was not going to miss it. DS had other ideas. He wanted to go on the Carousel of Progress. So we split up and he went to Tomorrowland and we went toward POTC.

Next up: Do I see my Pirate, a train ride to the gate, touring the resorts, and we leave Disney for the last time :sad1:

When we last left you I had toured toontown and the kids rode barnstormer. I wanted to go to the Pirate Tutorial I had heard so much about because I love Johnny Depp :love: and DS was still on the hunt for riding the Carousel of Progress. So we split up and DD and I went to watch the tutorial and DS went of to COP.

170-3.jpg

We were one of the first ones there. We were about 30 minutes early but I was not moving. About 5 minutes before it started this lady came up with her kids and walked right in front of me and stood in my way. :mad: But anyway I thought it was awesome and when Captain Jack ran away at the end he ran right by me :lovestruc:love: He looked exactly like Johnny Depp.

171-3.jpg

173-3.jpg

174-3.jpg

175-3.jpg

176-3.jpg

177-3.jpg

178-3.jpg

180-3.jpg

It was pretty cool and I hope to see it again. I had planned on staying at the park until EMH were over but we had already seen everything and I wanted to see some resorts. We headed toward the train station and DD saw more characters

181-3.jpg

182-3.jpg

DD thought Peter Pan was so hot (her words not mine lol). Then we saw her favorite again.

183-3.jpg

186-3.jpg

187-3.jpg

And we left the parks for the last time :sad1:

191-3.jpg

So we left for the last time and headed out to the new hotel so the next park of the trip was about to begin. I faced a lot of fears on the next portion of the trip so stick around :scared1:

another great update! its always so sad when you walking out those gates for the last time of your trip.

Great update, and as always the pictures were great. I look forward to the rest of your trip. Has your DS decided about college yet?

another great update! its always so sad when you walking out those gates for the last time of your trip.

Thanks. That sign is where the Christmas trip that never was came about.

Great update, and as always the pictures were great. I look forward to the rest of your trip. Has your DS decided about college yet?

Thanks. It was fun at IOA/US. DS has decided that now that he is 17 he is going to the Army reserves to do boot camp this summer and then next year after he graduates he will enlist. Not happy about it but his dad is all for it so DS is going whether i like it or not.

Sorry that I have been missing in action for the last 3 months. I have moved, dealt with psycho baby daddy's, and been working A LOT. I am going to start on US/IOA soon. I have to go to work soon so I will do it when I get home :) I hope there are still people subscribed to hear the rest of the trip since it has been so long. DD and I are going to have a mother/daughter trip in November or February. DS will be either one month from 18 by then or 18 and has decided he does not want to go he wants to stay home and keep my car. I am sure he will change his mind by then. DS has decided that he wants to go into the Army and no amount of begging on my part will change his mind. Well off to work I go. Have a great afternoon.

I can see why you were to busy to update.

I hope it all works out for your DS. I understand how enlisting can appeal to the young. Sending some pixie dust your way.:wizard:

Ok was trying to update and the stupid photobucket is not working right. I will try again soon :)

So when we last left you we were leaving the Magic Kingdom for the last time this trip. I decided that I wanted to tour the monorail resorts.

193-3.jpg

194-3.jpg

195-3.jpg

196-3.jpg

198-3.jpg

200-3.jpg

We finally leave the property and arrive at our new hotel for the next leg of our trip to US/IOA. We arrive at the hotel after 7:00.

202-3.jpg

We were on the 6th floor and had a pool view. All for $55 a night since we advance paid.
203-3.jpg

204-3.jpg

I think the room was twice the size of Pop.
205-3.jpg

206-3.jpg

This was our kitchenette and we had free WIFI :)
207-3.jpg

After settling in we decided to go to Applebee's for dinner. My mom had given me a $25 gift card for there and I had a coupon for a free dessert shooter.

209-3.jpg

210-3.jpg

These were good but did not compare to Tony Roma's. And next up is the standard picture that my son had to have with all the servers until I vetoed it later.

211-3.jpg

Up next: We take the day off. Our attempt to get to US/IOA. How to get a refund on advance pay hotels :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter