Olympic, Mt Reiner, North Cascade National parks!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Our group will be 5 adults & a year and a half old toddler. We will have 7 nights. Our mobility varies, so scenic drives with overlooks as well as hikes are things we need to learn about.

We would like to stay in cabins with kitchens, probably in 2 places, but we are willing to stay in 3 places over the week.

Does anyone have "must do" things in those national parks. DH & I do not know anyone who has been to those parks. Any suggestions for us?

Thank you,
Bobbi:goodvibes

I live up here, when are you planning on visiting? I ask, because a lot of the roads up in the North Cascades are closed for a large part of the year and it really effects what you can see/do.

I live up here, when are you planning on visiting? I ask, because a lot of the roads up in the North Cascades are closed for a large part of the year and it really effects what you can see/do.

This would be around Labor Day, 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter