*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tip. Now lets see, what can I get tattooed on Beth? Hmmm....
One problem with that. You drink, I don't. LOL

Actually, I'd love a tattoo. I almost got one on one of our trips here when we lived in CA. I picked out a little heart with barb wire around it for my ankle. Then they told me it would be $250!!! :eek: For a little heart?? No way was I payin that. So we left.

I know people who have gotten bigger tattoos for much cheaper. This was a place on the Strip, but I have no clue why they were so expensive. :rolleyes:

Actually, I'd love a tattoo. I almost got one on one of our trips here when we lived in CA. I picked out a little heart with barb wire around it for my ankle. Then they told me it would be $250!!! :eek: For a little heart?? No way was I payin that. So we left.

I know people who have gotten bigger tattoos for much cheaper. This was a place on the Strip, but I have no clue why they were so expensive. :rolleyes:

Pussykats on Tropicana near Maryland Pkwy, go see Roger! He is one of the best in Vegas! Then you can "get scratched at Pussykats"!! :thumbsup2 I'd really like to go on this trip. I'll have to check into schedules with Dh's work, sounds fun!!!

Pussykats on Tropicana near Maryland Pkwy, go see Roger! He is one of the best in Vegas! Then you can "get scratched at Pussykats"!! :thumbsup2 I'd really like to go on this trip. I'll have to check into schedules with Dh's work, sounds fun!!!
Oh, thanks for the tip!!! Maybe we can do this in June and see about a group rate. :rotfl:

We'd love to have you join us! :yay: We are just in the very beginning stages, don't even have official dates yet, just the month, but keep an eye on the thread as that can change at any time. :thumbsup2

Here's what I posted in the other thread:

We have a total of 3 weeks to exchange, plus 2 more coming in January, so I'd have to ask my DH about it. Usually, I can call and find out about getting more than one room in the same week. But once I do it, we lose some/most/all of our money depending on when it's canceled.

And I'm sure my DH, being the frugal guy that he is, will let me know how much each person will have to pay. When other people have used our timeshare, there's usually a little extra cost for the maintenance fees we pay every year. But I would think no more than $50/person for the week, not each day, the week, if we had 6 people.

The maintenance fees are crazy!!

Just so we are all on the same page, I'm totally going on this trip. It will be my first time in Vegas so I'm expecting all of you experts to show me everything there is to be seen!!!!
Oh this would be your first time!! Oh it will be so fun!!

:scared1: we were all going to get on in August, but really...the tattoo was more than I paid for any of the 4 that I already have!! I mean serioulsy!!

Oh, thanks for the tip!!! Maybe we can do this in June and see about a group rate. :rotfl:

We'd love to have you join us! :yay: We are just in the very beginning stages, don't even have official dates yet, just the month, but keep an eye on the thread as that can change at any time. :thumbsup2

I am all for getting another tattoo!!
I want one on my left foot.

Holy cow! I go to work and not only have your guys been posting away, but there is not a Vegas thread??? Damn! Now I got to catch up.

I totally love vegas, but won't do a tatoo. Sorry. I have issues with needles.

Alright, ladies I'm in for Vegas :thumbsup2 ....I need to start saving now. :rotfl:

steph

Yeah, driving in the Strip traffic can be a PITA. Shuttles would be nice. Taxis are ok, but that can add up really quick.
So shuttles or someplace centrally located are the way to go.

I hope some good deals come out for that time frame! :cool1:

FYI - I don't do busses.

I will shuttle, I will taxi and I will limo. Heck, I will even drive. But I refuse to hop on the bus.

I've always wanted a Disney tattoo! We could all tattoo little lime green mickey heads!!:woohoo:

I have thing about needles, too, but I've always wanted a Minnie tattoo on my ankle, but I like the lime green mickey head idea!!

Cute Minnie or green Mickey??? Tough decision!!

Then the questions comes into play......Where on our bodies would we get the tattoo at? And do we all get them on the same place? And if they are in no lookie locations, do we still take a group photo?

Ok, I might go. DH & I are doing an Alaska Cruise in June and I won't have any vacation time left. But I could do a weekend, but don't want to drive alone. Maybe DD will come with, hummmm....

I did a girls only trip about ten years ago and it was one of the funnest weekends I have ever had. But boy did we drink a lot. That would have to change. Unless Beth could walk both of us drunk-butts safely back to our rooms, Wendy.:confused3 .

Seriously, there are so many awesome shows and fun things to do, I WANNA GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter