*Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LPF?? I'm lost....:confused3

Lingerie Pillow Fights

DBF had vision of those when I first told him last year that I was going on a Girls only trip and rooming with ladies I have never met before. All he said was take pics. I asked of what. He said the pillow fights, you know, where you guys hang out in your lingerie and stuff. So ever since then its been LPFs.

:scared1: we were all going to get one in August, but really...the tattoo was more than I paid for any of the 4 that I already have!! I mean seriously!!
I know! The prices were insane. We should check out that place Vegasnative was talking about.

We could all get matching tattoos! :rotfl:
:banana:

I've always wanted a Disney tattoo! We could all tattoo little lime green mickey heads!!:woohoo:
:lmao: I went to WDW on a ladies trip with someone who had the cutest Thumper tattoo.

Holy cow! I go to work and not only have you guys been posting away, but there is now a Vegas thread??? Damn! Now I got to catch up.
Miss a day, miss a lot. :rotfl:

I totally love vegas, but won't do a tattoo. Sorry. I have issues with needles.
I don't blame you. You can take pics of everyone in pain. LOL

Alright, ladies I'm in for Vegas :thumbsup2 ....I need to start saving now. :rotfl:

steph
No kidding!! I'm glad you'll join us!

FYI - I don't do busses.

I will shuttle, I will taxi and I will limo. Heck, I will even drive. But I refuse to hop on the bus.
I don't ride the bus either.

Cute Minnie or green Mickey??? Tough decision!!
Yeah Stacie is going to get one too! I vote for a cute minnie for you.

Ok, Unless Beth could walk both of us drunk-butts safely back to our rooms, Wendy.:confused3 .

Seriously, there are so many awesome shows and fun things to do, I WANNA GO!
Of course I will! Drink away!

Lingerie Pillow Fights

DBF had vision of those when I first told him last year that I was going on a Girls only trip and rooming with ladies I have never met before. All he said was take pics. I asked of what. He said the pillow fights, you know, where you guys hang out in your lingerie and stuff. So ever since then its been LPFs.
:rotfl2: That still cracks me up. Has he ever seen the real pics from the first trip?

No, he hasn't. He said he wants to keep the dream alive. Unless I have LPF pics, he doesn't want to see them.:confused3
:lmao: Well, ok. We'll let him have his fantasy. What is with men and that particular one anyway?? :rotfl2: Ummm, then again, skip it. This is the DIS after all. :rotfl:

:lmao: Well, ok. We'll let him have his fantasy. What is with men and that particular one anyway?? :rotfl2: Ummm, then again, skip it. This is the DIS after all. :rotfl:

If thats his only fantasy, I'm gonna let him have it.

Guys are just another creature.

Okay I've been sick so I didn't read it all but I'm in, for vegas & tattoo. :lmao: Deb, thanks for the heads up.

Oh yes, it was great!! I crashed a bachelor party. :rolleyes1
We even had people in the elevator remembering us from the night before.popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
It was a great way to end my 30 birthday celebration. Ok so it was 6 months
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:

WHERE'S MY RAE RAE?????

I'm at the blackjack table with Jeff.

Lingerie Pillow Fights

Too funny!! My hubby would probably think the same thing. Men!! :rolleyes:

Guys are just another creature.
That's for sure! LOL

Okay I've been sick so I didn't read it all but I'm in, for vegas & tattoo. :lmao: Deb, thanks for the heads up.
I'm hope your feeling better! And I'm glad you could join us! :cool1:

I'm here, i'm here. Late but here. I was with Deb in Vegas.
Ahhhh, so you can fill us in on all the juicy details too! :rolleyes1

I will be 38 in Feb. :confused3
Good! :rotfl:

That's for sure! LOL

I'm hope your feeling better! And I'm glad you could join us! :cool1:

Ahhhh, so you can fill us in on all the juicy details too! :rolleyes1

Good! :rotfl:

Juicy details...We had people we didn't even know taking pictures with us, randomly grabbed hot boys and had our pics with them, drank Kahunaville a@ TI out of big Kahunas, awww..remember grandma & grandpa, met a few hottie soldier boys from Fort Lewis (hey thats close to me), came strolling in around 4:30 AM, oh and RFC was quite fun!! Not as much fun as Roxy's but it was a blast!!

I think that taxi rides were the best!! OMG!! I just hope we don't end up on confessions of a taxi cab...well I would be safe...

Juicy details...We had people we didn't even know taking pictures with us, randomly grabbed hot boys and had our pics with them, drank Kahunaville a@ TI out of big Kahunas, awww..remember grandma & grandpa, met a few hottie soldier boys from Fort Lewis (hey thats close to me), came strolling in around 4:30 AM, oh and RFC was quite fun!! Not as much fun as Roxy's but it was a blast!!

I think that taxi rides were the best!! OMG!! I just hope we don't end up on confessions of a taxi cab...well I would be safe...

Ummmm I wouldn't be safe. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Do you think I should pack knee pads this time? My knees were bruised for a week after crawling on that bar. Roxy's was my fave!!!!!! I wanna visit Mickey.

Ummmm I wouldn't be safe. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Do you think I should pack knee pads this time? My knees were bruised for a week after crawling on that bar. Roxy's was my fave!!!!!! I wanna visit Mickey.

awww...Mickey and Sweet Pete!! :lovestruc

I just got back from visiting family in Vegas, and would love to go!

I'm serious when I say Roger at Pussykats is one of the best out there. He is an amazing artist and does great work. I got my tattoo at Pussykats and it was reasonable. One place you won't want to get it done at is Hart & Huntington that is Carey Hart's (Pink's ex) place. Very pricey, it's more a thing to say you got it done there. But, Pussykats is well known, but it's off the Strip and the rates will be way better!

I wanna know where abouts (roughly) Mommau4 lives & bigsykenurse. Plus where the heck is Desert Oasis, WA Jordansmomma? Will you (mommau4) be staying at your house or checking into hotels with everyone? My parents live in Henderson still, but I would probably stay with you (hotels) all if I went. Plus, one of my BFF lives in Vegas too, she's a Dis gal, so I know she would join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter