Ok, so really how bad are the Dolphin hallways?

Originally posted by Tigger Woods
I'm surprised you had to call a 'few times' to 'finally' get moved from a room that had blood in it. It's too bad you 'lost' those pictures. I'd like to see them.

I'll try to get on the PC tomorrow to see if my DD has them on that pc. I know I don't have them on the lap top..

I got an email from NWA that you can earn NWA frequent flyer miles for your stay at participating Starwood hotels in the U.S. & Canada through July 31, 2004. You can earn 1000 total miles for your first stay, 2000 total miles for your second stay, and 3000 total miles for your third stay. After your third stay, you'll receive two certificates for 50% off at any participating Starwood hotel or resort worldwide throughout 2004. I did not see anywhere that you actually have to fly NWA to participate.

The link to sign up for the promotion is:

https://www.lg0.net/starwood/TPM/NW_EM.cfm?EM=NW_EM_TNW

What was the teacher rates that you got? i am trying to decide on hotels for a quick trip this May and would really appreciate the info to start comparing. Thanks !

I think that they are currently working on the 9th floor. Anyone know how many floors there are in the Dolphin?

I loved the Dolphin when we stayed there. I didn't notice any dingy hallways......Maybe I was too excited to be staying in the hotel I wanted to stay in as a child but my parents couldn't afford. It is a beautiful hotel and the location is fantastic! We are going back this summer but staying at the CR (we wanted to try something different). I hope we don't end up regreting that move.

I have to say that I did notice that the carpet in the hallway did look worn, but I think it was in comparison to how fresh and new the room looked! We had a 4th floor renovated balcony room. I never saw any mold in the halls, but in places the carpet had stretched so that there were bumps, but it did not effect my trip at all. The walls looked fine, and the kids loved the beach design.

Don't worry about the hallways. The room was great, great location, great price, and great pool. We have stayed at the BC and my kids prefer the Dolphin. For the price (govt rate) I do too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter