OK...It's official, Ryno needs his very own Fan Club, who is with me!

Did anyone else crack up laughing when Ryno told the story of him "putting it in the bank" over Sarah Connor as a kid, "before it went down" (or something to that affect)
Imagine cute little straight Ryno lusting after a movie character. It made me giggle that he is so willing to have a joke at his own expense.

I'm not sure I've expressed myself well there but y'all know what I mean!

Haha, yes, he said "before everything went down". If the first movie would have came out a few years later, it would have been Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese instead :D
Well, for me at least. Young Michael Biehn...

tumblr_mtr0z8qZCH1qdl5f4o9_400.jpg

terminator-1984-michael-biehn-linda-hamilton-pic-9.jpg

Haha, yes, he said "before everything went down". If the first movie would have came out a few years later, it would have been Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese instead :D
Well, for me at least. Young Michael Biehn...

tumblr_mtr0z8qZCH1qdl5f4o9_400.jpg

terminator-1984-michael-biehn-linda-hamilton-pic-9.jpg
Yeah... I'm more of a Chris Pratt kinda gal.

Love, LOVE Ryno!!!!!!!!!! I also adore the whole team, and would honestly love to just hang with them sometime. I really don't watch the podcasts, I just listen to them on Weds. on my way to work. So I love Ryno's voice. I love all of the pearl clutching comments!

I meant on the show... and its uniqueness. sorry I should have been clearer... sorry Hunterr... the video is pretty darn good, sums up the team in all it's hilarity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter