OK...It's official, Ryno needs his very own Fan Club, who is with me!

Ryno's zero-entry pool misunderstanding had me rolling..he's laying down classic moments all the time. So glad he's a part of the crew! :dogdance:

Ok, PLEASE lets SLOW DOWN here, let me start by saying that I respect Ryno and ackowledge that he contributes to the show in his own unique way and sense of humor, however, to say that he all of a sudden "deserves" some kind of royal crown or "Fan Club" is silly.. All of the DIS Podcasters each contribute to the show in their own unique ways, to say that one Podcaster deserves special attention simply because he is popular is simply not right and not fair to the other Podcasters.. Also, I hope no one takes offense to this, but lets face it, Ryno is very popular (especially with females) because of his looks (with his "cute pinchable cheeks" as the OP said), his sense of humor, and his colorful personality on the shows. These are all good things that make him unique but once again I do not believe that he deserves special attention over the other Podcasters just because of this.. Lets appreciate ALL the Podcasters for what they do, the reality is they ALL deserve fan clubs, not just one..

Ok, PLEASE lets SLOW DOWN here, let me start by saying that I respect Ryno and ackowledge that he contributes to the show in his own unique way and sense of humor, however, to say that he all of a sudden "deserves" some kind of royal crown or "Fan Club" is silly.. All of the DIS Podcasters each contribute to the show in their own unique ways, to say that one Podcaster deserves special attention simply because he is popular is simply not right and not fair to the other Podcasters.. Also, I hope no one takes offense to this, but lets face it, Ryno is very popular (especially with females) because of his looks (with his "cute pinchable cheeks" as the OP said), his sense of humor, and his colorful personality on the shows. These are all good things that make him unique but once again I do not believe that he deserves special attention over the other Podcasters just because of this.. Lets appreciate ALL the Podcasters for what they do, the reality is they ALL deserve fan clubs, not just one..
I'm just going to put it out there that I don't think ANY of the other podcasters are upset or have hurt feelings because of this post.
I can't imagine JL or Kathy are sitting at the round table or talking to Pete saying that they're upset that there's a Ryno "fan club" on the boards.

In fact, a few months before this thread started, there was a thread celebrating JL.

I think you're reading WAY too much into this.

I loved Craig's expressions when Ryno was talking on this last podcast. I so get both personalities and love seeing them sit together. Let me know if someone makes a pin....I so want one. I would love to have all their names on a Magic band thingy...

I love watching the podcast now...the video makes all the difference and I am enchanted on Tuesday evenings after work.

I'm just going to put it out there that I don't think ANY of the other podcasters are upset or have hurt feelings because of this post.
I can't imagine JL or Kathy are sitting at the round table or talking to Pete saying that they're upset that there's a Ryno "fan club" on the boards.

In fact, a few months before this thread started, there was a thread celebrating JL.

I think you're reading WAY too much into this.

Couldn't agree with you more, Jes. I think if you go back through time, there's probably been a "So-and-so is the best!" thread about everyone on the show. I guarantee it's not creating any ill feelings between them at all.

Besides, everyone has their favorite(s), and we're all allowed to express that adoration if we feel like doing so, right? ;)

Couldn't agree with you more, Jes. I think if you go back through time, there's probably been a "So-and-so is the best!" thread about everyone on the show. I guarantee it's not creating any ill feelings between them at all.

Besides, everyone has their favorite(s), and we're all allowed to express that adoration if we feel like doing so, right? ;)
I wonder if this thread was titled "ok it's official... pete needs his very own fan club! Who is with me" whether that particular comment would have been made?

debbie_downer.jpg

We love everyone on the podcast. But someone made a thread dedicated to Ryno, so we're all just running with it. ChiiiiiLLLLLL.
I can assure you no one is losing sleep over this.

Last edited:
Hoping Ryno is making the trip to the Indy Dis Meet. Definitely want to meet him and welcome him personally.

Rhyno was at the Hershey meet and I got a chance to talk with him for a bit and he was super nice. We chatted a bit about Disneyland as the 7-in-7s they did earlier this year was his first trip and we have out first trip coming later this year.

Also got a photo with him along with Dustin photobombing us :rotfl:

Rhyno was at the Hershey meet and I got a chance to talk with him for a bit and he was super nice. We chatted a bit about Disneyland as the 7-in-7s they did earlier this year was his first trip and we have out first trip coming later this year.

Also got a photo with him along with Dustin photobombing us :rotfl:
Pics or it didn't happen!! ;-)

Oh my dear MrKnight
If you had any idea how many times I have sang the praises and shown appreciation for and loyalty to the WHOLE team you would never have posted this comment.

I understand where you are coming from but WHY on Gods green earth is it not alright to show support for someone in a way that I want to? Since when is telling someone 'hey I thnk you are awesome' not ok?
I tell JL, Teresa, And Kathy that I appreciate them all the time. I wrote Pete a note on his FB page awhile ago telling him how wonderful he is and how I think he and his team are wonderful
I have also commented on Kevin and Craig several times on the forums not to mention how much I love Dustin and his smiles and his plaid shirts

Now I'm going to stop before I say something rude and I'm going to keep admiring the good in the world like how Ryno loves his mom and how adorablely sweet he is unlike the person who high jacked my post just to be a bit of a tool and judge me before they have all the facts...

Oh and you know what, Ryno appreciated me recognizing him and it made him feel good after a hard time he was having and so if I can bring even that little bit of happiness to ONE person then I am far ahead of a lot of people in the world that are just out for themselves

Unless you count the restraining orders that Ryno is going to have filed against the ladies who posted above.

No Ryno is safe for now
Me and Jes are Stalking JL (@imjenilynn ) first
But she knows already so I'm sure she's got the cops on alert already!

And Kathy (aka @safetymom ) is on board with with me stalking her when I go to MK next year, in fact I'm going to Periscope Kathy as she Periscopes one of the parks.

And Teresa knows I'm going to stalk her at the welcome center

The rest... We'll they will just have to be ready for whatever happens

Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter