Ohana90- DISign Gallery Please read 1st post!!! UPDATED 1/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to pop in and wish each and everyone of you a Happy Holidays. It has been a wild summer/fall and hasnt eased up yet. I am in mom overdrive and finally had a calm moment for once. :goodvibes

May Santa bring us all disney vacations for next year!!

Hope to be back designing soon, but until now, im still too busy to come back. Its a good thing though thats keeping me away. ;)

My oldest has started college, my middle child is on 2 soccer teams, art club, golf and still running her non profit and my youngest now is in soccer as well as me! Yup, im on a womens soccer team. Lord help me. :lmao: So soccer practices 5 times a week, games on weekends and golf twice a week not including my FT job and soccer is yr round here im one busy mom. but, I LOVE IT! Quality time with the kids and an easy way to lose some much needed weight. :rolleyes1
Hugs to all. :grouphug:

Everyone who has requested recently on this thread...

Kelly posted this back in December and has not been back designing since. I would suggest looking for something else from another designer. There are so many great "active" designers on the board who would be more than happy to help.

Hi! Everything here is BEAUTIFUL. I was wondering if I might be able to geta invitation/ ticket of some sort for the haunted carriage ride at fort wilderness on oct 11? Our trip is oct 4-14. And you lime green Mickey heads with the swirls in them with the name krisscot? Thankyou thank you thank you. You r the best :)

Kristen

This DISigner is no longer DISigning so I am closing the thread. :goodvibes

Hi Kelly!

You're work that I was looking at in photobucket is exactly what I'm looking for! We're surprising our twin girls, Alyse and Addison (almost 5) with a Disney trip in July. We have a large glass jar for coins in our house that we keep saying once we fill up we'll be able to go see Mickey and Minnie. I was wondering if you could please create a 1 personalized letter (from Mickey and Minnie to surprise them with the trip to Disney World. We'll be giving it to them a couple days before the trip. I'd also love to have a have a personalized letter from the princesses because we'll be going to lunch at Cinderellas castle during our trip as well.

I'd really appreciate your help! This is my first time using Disboard so if there is something I'm missing or you need more info just let me know. THANK YOU!

Hi, Can I please request a stick figure family
Dad, Mom, and Avery (girl)
Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter