Ohana90- DISign Gallery Please read 1st post!!! UPDATED 1/31/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you had a great vacation... I understand if you need some extra time to get settled and back into the swing of things...That said,,I love the stick figures...

We are going on the Wonder cruise on Oct. 7 and would love a family of 3...

Mark (45)

Lisa (43)

Nicole (4)

thanks so much...

Lisa

Please include your travel date in your request as well as the NAME/AGE/GENDER of stick person and any special titles.

I would love to request the stick figure family. We will be traveling to WDW November 15th.

Conner, age 4, Boy
Natalie, age 29 and holding
Tommy, age 40

Do you do them with the boy's saying mom and dad, and the parents saying their names?

Love the designs and that you spend your time doing this for us! Amazing!:yay:

I just love your stick figure families! Just what I was looking for for our make a wish trip shirts! I know it's a little short notice but is it possible to please get one for our family?

We are leaving on the night of October 5.

I would like the top to say "Tyler's Disney Wish"

Dad - Jason
Mom - Kim
Son 6 - Tyler
Son 1 - AJ

I hope there is time! If there isn't, thank you anyways. I love your art work!

I just love your stick figure families! Just what I was looking for for our make a wish trip shirts! I know it's a little short notice but is it possible to please get one for our family?

We are leaving on the night of October 5.

I would like the top to say "Tyler's Disney Wish"

Dad - Jason
Mom - Kim
Son 6 - Tyler
Son 1 - AJ

I hope there is time! If there isn't, thank you anyways. I love your art work!

Oops...I forgot Grandma...please add her too!

Dad - Jason
Mom - Kim
Grandma Debbie (with glasses)
Son 6 - Tyler
Son 1 - AJ

Thank you so much!

Your disigns are awesome!

Could I get a Stitch with the Mickey head in the background with the lei design in red?

If possible could you put
Sarah

below the picture?

I am leaving October 1st and I know it's last minute but if nothing else could I just have the picture and not the personalization?

Thanks so much!!

I'm having some problems finding/downloading the blank letters...do they still exist or are you doing the personalization yourself? Thanks!

I am not sure I am doing this wright. I wanted to make a request for a design using your stick figures. They are super cute! We wanted to use them to make a t-shirt. Is that possible? Please...
Can it say
Our Magical Gathering
April 2011

I would like the figures but NO names on them! The people traveling in our group are

grandfather, grandmother, mommy, daddy, boy 7, boy 4, mommy, daddy, girl 3

Is that possible?

Hi I was wondering if you were able to create a stick family with the santa hats on? It would be for December 1, 2010! I was wondering if you could do it with 9 names 7 adults and 2 children? Please respond. Thank you! I would really love your help!!!!!

deleted

Truly love your designs- but just realized from the dates of other requests that you may still be on vacation.

I do hope you are having a great time!!

Hi! I love your stick figure designs and am hoping to put them on a t shirt. There are 3 families traveling together for a total of 8 people. We would like all 8 on one design with your Christmas theme. I am wondering if you can do the following. (Travel dates Dec 10-18.)

Our Magical Gathering
December 2010

Chad (Dad) Whitney (Mom) Lillian (DD5)
Jason (Dad) Allison (Mom) Madelyn (DD6)
Evan (Uncle) Tanya (Aunt)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much,
Whitney

If you are still taking request I would love to have the Disney Family Stick Figures for a family t-shirt. We are going to Disney in April 2011. Here is the information. My Mom, my two nieces (Anzley and Kayleigh), My Husband (Jeremy) and our son (Ethan) are all going for Spring Break.

Making Magical Memories with the Grandkids

Anzley Kayleigh Ethan

Making Magical Memories

Dad Mom Ethan

Making Magical Memories

MeMe Anzley Kayleigh Jeremy Allison Ethan

THANKS SO MUCH!!

******I'm sorry you are not taking request at this time because I do love your designs, however, I'm very glad to hear that it's spending time with family and enjoying life that it keeping you away!!! I'm going to move this request to it's own thread and see if someone can come up with something like yours. THANKS again and have a wonderful time playing soccer.

Not sure if you are still Disigning, but if you are could you do two for me? We are traveling Dec. 5-10. I was hoping for:

#1 Making Magical Memories
Dad
Mom
Colin (age 3)

#2 My 1st Disney Trip
Colin (age 3)

Thanks so much for your time and beautiful designs!
Keri

I have another request if you can. I found your 4x6 planning cards and I love them. I used most of the dinning cards, however, I need two that you don't have. If you can add these to your share page I would greatly appreciate it.

The Crystal Palace and The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

Thanks so much.

Love all your designs. I see you haven't been on in a while. Are you still designing?
I would love to get a letter to my kids. We are going the end of the month
(Nov 29,2010) and its still a surprise.

I would love to get one from few different characters all asking them come for a visit because they have been so good etc. Maybe Mickey Minnie, Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Buzz and Woody.

My kids names are Maggie, Wyatt and Lily

Also an invitation for MVMCP and BBB. Thank you so much!!

I apologize that I have not been on here in forever, i was on vacation and came back to pure madness and chaos. I will be unable to design anything for a while due to my lack of time and down 1 computer which housed all of my templates.
To all other designers, please feel free to use all my blanks in my files if needed.

Hugs to all and hope to be back soon.

Take time to get your life calmed down. We will be here when you are ready to come back. Take gentle care, Penny:flower3:

Love your cruise letters! We are going on our 2nd Disney cruise in July on the new Dream in July of 2011!! Would you please do letters to my son (who had a blast on his first cruise meeting all the characters!) Connor from Mickey, Donald and Goofey? He is 7 years old. We will be on the 5 day double dip to Castaway Cay! Thank you so much in advance.

Bette

p.s. just read your last post about not doing any requests for a while - if and when you are up and running again, I would love the letters! Until then, enjoy the rest!

I just wanted to pop in and wish each and everyone of you a Happy Holidays. It has been a wild summer/fall and hasnt eased up yet. I am in mom overdrive and finally had a calm moment for once. :goodvibes

May Santa bring us all disney vacations for next year!!

Hope to be back designing soon, but until now, im still too busy to come back. Its a good thing though thats keeping me away. ;)

My oldest has started college, my middle child is on 2 soccer teams, art club, golf and still running her non profit and my youngest now is in soccer as well as me! Yup, im on a womens soccer team. Lord help me. :lmao: So soccer practices 5 times a week, games on weekends and golf twice a week not including my FT job and soccer is yr round here im one busy mom. but, I LOVE IT! Quality time with the kids and an easy way to lose some much needed weight. :rolleyes1
Hugs to all. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter