ohana?

figment97

Mouseketeer
hello out there....

we are planning on going to ohana (1st time) on our next trip and wondered if the characters are there all the time? or is there a time that we should reserve in order to meet lilo and stitch?

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Only breakfast at Ohana has the characters. Dinner is great, but has no characters.

We went to Ohana for the first time last week. We had breakfast there and
totally was not impressed. The character interaction was fine, but the food was ok at best and since it was served family style, there was no where near enough food the first round. We have a family of six and there was barely enough eggs in the pan for 4 and everyone else was done eating by the time we got more eggs.

totally was not impressed. The character interaction was fine, but the food was ok at best and since it was served family style, there was no where near enough food the first round. We have a family of six and there was barely enough eggs in the pan for 4 and everyone else was done eating by the time we got more eggs.
And the last time we were there they gave our table of 4 adults and 1 2 year old enough food to feed a baseball team, maybe we were there at the same time and they got the food mixed up:lmao:

Otherwise, we thought the food was good and the characters were great:thumbsup2

That's a shame theflowerladee. I'm sorry that happened. You pay so much for breakfast, you want to get your money's worth.

Our experiences there have been different. We've eaten there multiple times for breakfast and have always had plenty of food.

Well I am very glad everyone else had a good experience, maybe sometime
in the future we will give it another try. I had read so much about the
Tonga Toast I really wanted to try that, so I think we will do that next time.
But I will agree the character interaction was good and my 6 yr old enjoyed
the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter