'Ohana - The Poly Family

Please add us to the list:
kimj88 1/23/16-1/27/16 (First stay at Poly) (Split Stay with Beach Club (1/27-2/1)
Thanks!!

Just booked a bounce-back offer today.

Poly CL Theme Park View
October 24-27
Celebrating my daughters Sweet 16

We will be there Jan 22nd-30th
First time at the Poly
Celebrating my 34th bday

Last edited:
Please add us to the list:
kimj88 1/23/16-1/27/16 (First stay at Poly) (Split Stay with Beach Club (1/27-2/1)
Thanks!!
Funny..we thought about doing exactly what you are doing with a split stay for Poly and Beach club on those dates, but my wife and I decided staying close to the Magic Kingdom would make more sense with a 1 year old.

Funny..we thought about doing exactly what you are doing with a split stay for Poly and Beach club on those dates, but my wife and I decided staying close to the Magic Kingdom would make more sense with a 1 year old.

We were kind of nervous about it at first since we are in love with the Beach Club, but now that we have it booked and have digested it, we are pretty excited about our first split stay. And our first stay at the Poly.

We have never done a split stay, but I really really want to do it(my wife is not really for it) Lol. We've never stayed at the Beach club, but I've read a lot of good things about it and the fact that it's within walking distance to Epcot and HS makes it very appealing. Anyway...hope y'all have a great trip!

We have never done a split stay, but I really really want to do it(my wife is not really for it) Lol. We've never stayed at the Beach club, but I've read a lot of good things about it and the fact that it's within walking distance to Epcot and HS makes it very appealing. Anyway...hope y'all have a great trip!

I hope your trip is wonderful as well!!! Now if only the days would click by faster.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter