• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana or Crystal Palace for Breakfast

Another vote for Crystal Palace.
- You're right inside main street usa
- Tons of great character interaction from Pooh and the gang
- Awesome offerings not available anywhere else, like the puffed french toast and the breaast lasagna

CP breakfast on the first park day is the one thing my family must do every trip!

I've only done dinner at CP and breakfast at 'Ohana, and I think I'd pick breakfast at CP over 'Ohana. The food wasn't the best, I found everything to be really dry and the eggs to be too soft, and the only reason I think I'd go back to 'Ohana for breakfast was for the character interaction with Stitch. Character interaction at CP at dinner was good too.

When I went as a child, we always did breakfast at CP, and it will always remain dear to my heart & honestly probably become a family tradition of our own when we go.

Do you have a character preference? We LOVE Lilo and Stitch and Mickey is always fun. We're not big Pooh and friends fans. From that perspective, we would pick 'Ohana every time given these choices. We also prefer the family style serving at 'Ohana to the buffet.

FYI - I've never been seated with others at 'Ohana - I've been several times from 2010 to last week and always in small parties (2-3) that would be candidates for combining if that was something they did.

I personally love Stitch...but my BF loves Pooh! Either would be fine TBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter