ohana chicken :)

maclondon

Mouseketeer
yay it seems chicken skewers are no longer something you have to ask for...
pork ones are gone - which sounded like the weakest.

Sweet-n-Sour Chicken
prepared over an oak fire, served on Skewers with Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces

Szechuan Sirloin Steak
prepared over an oak fire, served on Skewers with Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces

Spicy Grilled Peel-n-Eat Shrimp

You just made my day, this is the first I've heard of this. Now I just hope I'm able to get an ADR tomorrow......

yay it seems chicken skewers are no longer something you have to ask for...
pork ones are gone - which sounded like the weakest.

Sweet-n-Sour Chicken

Szechuan Sirloin Steak

Where did you see the menu change?

It's on the Disney Website;
Starters
‘Ohana Pineapple-Coconut Bread

Mixed Greens Salad with a Lilikoi dressing

Appetizers
Pork Dumplings tossed in Garlic-Ginger Sauce
served with Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces

Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
served with Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces

Skewers
Sweet-n-Sour Chicken

Szechuan Sirloin Steak

Accompaniments

Noodles, tossed in a Teriyaki Sauce with Fresh Vegetables

Stir-fried Vegetables

Dessert

‘Ohana Bread Pudding à la mode with Bananas-Caramel Sauce

Children's Dessert
Brownie with a Marshmallow Topping and M&M's

we just went there a few weeks ago...and the food was delicious...one of our servers ..actually told us to pace outselves and dont eat to much bread and salad...I love the potstickers and the wings ..as well as the steak and shrimp...very good meal and loved watching the kids chase the coconuts around ...

forgot to say that the pork is out and the chicken on the skewers was in too

Needless to say Ohana is one of our favorites and is always on the itinerary! My personal favorite is the shrimp, I really like the lettuce wraps and the potstickers as well! My wife was disappointed that they got rid of the salad but to her surprise they made her one when she told them that it was her favorite.

I just wish they would bring the cheesy potatoes back! Noodles & veggies just aren't the same as those delicious potatoes!

The salad (we where here in early may)

714652529.jpg

we had the chicken on APril 19th, yes its back and the salad too. The dressing wasnt the same as it was the previous year but it was good to see it back instead of the lettuce wraps that were a FAIL.

Had dinner there Wednesday night - chicken and salad are back, pork and lettuce wraps are gone. I wasn't a fan of the lettuce wraps, so I'm glad they brought back the salad. The pork/chicken I can give or take :) As long as I get noodles and steak, I'm good! I know some people complain about service, but we had FANTASTIC service from Lori. (I believe we've had her at least one other time in the past as well) My only complaint was that I was unable to get an AP discount.

We had dinner there last Saturday and I was so happy that the salad was back! It is one of my very favorite things about O'Hana!! We had a fantastic dinner!

Had dinner there Wednesday night - chicken and salad are back, pork and lettuce wraps are gone. I wasn't a fan of the lettuce wraps, so I'm glad they brought back the salad. The pork/chicken I can give or take :) As long as I get noodles and steak, I'm good! I know some people complain about service, but we had FANTASTIC service from Lori. (I believe we've had her at least one other time in the past as well) My only complaint was that I was unable to get an AP discount.
We've been there 5+ times and never had bad service either. We just scored a 4:50 ADR time for our November trip, so hearing the salad and chicken are back was icing on the cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter