Oh Toodles!!!

I dont think it would hurt to give them a call so they know to have a crib waiting in your villa!

I dont think it would hurt to give them a call so they know to have a crib waiting in your villa!

We received the GKTW package and it listed kaitlyn's name on it!! We were worried about the flights. If they knew that their was lap baby going with us.. My dh called just now on his lunch break..He told her what was going on..She said,"What are you worried about the $$.$$ for her souveniour!" My dh said,"No,I'm worried about getting to airport and them not letting her on!" She said she it shouldn't be a problem!!

if you have the airline and flight number call them directly. It shouldn't be a problem at all but they need to have her on the manifest.

I had to call the airlines to add Kaitlyn... They didn't have her down!! They told us our seat numbers too..We aren't sitting together!! What can we do about that!! I'm so stressed and I have so many more questions..I can't call our MAW coordinator because she so rude when we call. We called today ask about Kaitlyn not being on the paper work. (you can re the other post of what she said) Delta airlines told us that Kaitlyn wasn't on the ticket and if the baby is lap baby it HAS to be on the ticket at baby in arms!! This is our first time flighting and we don't know anything!!! What have us sign seats on one of the planes and we aren't together?

I had to call the airlines to add Kaitlyn... They didn't have her down!! They told us our seat numbers too..We aren't sitting together!! What can we do about that!! I'm so stressed and I have so many more questions..I can't call our MAW coordinator because she so rude when we call. We called today ask about Kaitlyn not being on the paper work. (you can re the other post of what she said) Delta airlines told us that Kaitlyn wasn't on the ticket and if the baby is lap baby it HAS to be on the ticket at baby in arms!! This is our first time flighting and we don't know anything!!! What have us sign seats on one of the planes and we aren't together?

When you get to the gate go right up to the agent and explain the situation about not sitting together. I am 99% sure they will take care of it right then, especially knowing it is a wish trip. And even if they don't there will definitely be a few nice people who will understand and be willing to switch with you. Don't stress about it, I have seen them fix things like this many times, even for me and my DH without any kids with us, they have worked it out.

When you get to the gate go right up to the agent and explain the situation about not sitting together. I am 99% sure they will take care of it right then, especially knowing it is a wish trip. And even if they don't there will definitely be a few nice people who will understand and be willing to switch with you. Don't stress about it, I have seen them fix things like this many times, even for me and my DH without any kids with us, they have worked it out.

I know January would cry if she isn't with us!!!! and who would want to sit beside three year old that is crying!!!

I know January would cry if she isn't with us!!!! and who would want to sit beside three year old that is crying!!!

don't worry, she will get seated by one of you...legally she can't fly without a parent next to her!
like ellen said, ask to get together at the gate, they will do everything they can to get you all together or at least one of you with each girl!

I second not stressing about this. They WILL fix it at the gate and if they can't , believe me that somebody will switch seats with you. Nobody wants to be responsible for a strangers kids. I was in this situation once going to the Bahamas We had no problem at all getting the seats switched. Relax and enjoy your vacation.:hug:

Thank you for everything everybody..If I didn't have here to talk about everything...I don't think any of my answer would been answer!!! It's getting so close!!! Today is my dh last day of work for 10days..Tonight will be the last big dinner I make til' we get home!!! I don't have any last minute shopping to do!!! The apt is clean, just need to take the girls old clothes to the church.. I did spring cleaning this week too..I know the week before the trip, but I need something to do and keep my mind off stress!!! The girls are still in bed right now!! I going to rest for few minutes before they get up..

Don't worry about the flights. They will make sure you guys are all seated together (or at least one parent with each child). I've seen it happen several times before and no one ever refuses to switch seats. Just makes everyone happier to be seated together. Everything will work itself out!:thumbsup2:

Hope all of you have a fabulous--I won't say relaxing!--time. Can't wait to see all the photos of the girls when you get back!! Safe trip and happy travels.....:cloud9:

Safe travels...have a wonderful, magical trip filled with fun, laughter, smiles and dancing around the world!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter