Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Kathy, know your trip will have a different feel, but know you and Mark will enjoy having this special time together....safe travels and have a magical time :goodvibes

Kathy so sorry to hear about Mark's Mom !!!:hug:I am praying for you both and that your time with your little sis will help the healing !!:hug:

Kathy, so sorry to hear about your family's loss! I will keep you all in my prayers and am sending lots of healing thoughts.

Safe travels, dear friend! :hug:

Thanks again everyone for the love and support. You have no idea how much it means to us.

We are all packed except for my laptop. Exactly 12 hours from now, our plane should be taking off from O'Hare and flying to MCO and Mark's first experience on the ME...which he is very excited about.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to catch up on everyone's TR's, please forgive me. During some of our down time, I'll try to catch up.

If anyone wants to see the updates and is NOT friends with me on FB, send me a PM or request me and I'll hook up with you.

Thanks again everyone for the love and support. You have no idea how much it means to us.

We are all packed except for my laptop. Exactly 12 hours from now, our plane should be taking off from O'Hare and flying to MCO and Mark's first experience on the ME...which he is very excited about.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to catch up on everyone's TR's, please forgive me. During some of our down time, I'll try to catch up.

If anyone wants to see the updates and is NOT friends with me on FB, send me a PM or request me and I'll hook up with you.

I'm so glad you're all packed! These 12 hours will fly now lady, just you wait. How exciting for Mark to be riding the ME soon for the first time. I've never ridden it since we always drive down to Disney. But the excitement is similar since you get to pass under the magical arches!

I hope you have a fantastic trip, full of fun, relaxation, Nicki, Starbucks, sand between your toes and down time.:thumbsup2 Goodness knows you guys need it. You should just call this past two months "the summer of crap". But now it's fall and you're heading to Disney so things are only going to get better. And can I tell you a little secret? Guess who just might be going to Disney right around the same time as your Disney trip in December?? Me!:goodvibes

Have a great time Kathy & Mark! Enjoy those first class seats!

Kathy and Mark, I know things are crazy right now trying to get out the door and make your flight! I wanted to tell you one last time I hope you guys have a safe, relaxing and fun-filled trip!!!

Have a safe flight! My thoughts and prayers are with you all, I hope you are able to find all the magic you need during this trip.

D~

so happy to hear you made it to Mickey's house safely! hope Mark will be able to enjoy the trip....have a magical time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter