• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

Hahaha, Club Yeti. I've gotta remember that one.

I have to admit I have never touched those bells. I don't fall easily into the trap of touching things that I know everyone else has. :rotfl2:

Mouse Gears is my favorite store on property too. :thumbsup2 You can find everything you need to with less people around. Always a good thing in my book.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement....I guess I've already won that". Sorry, love the entire Hercules soundtrack. "On every VASE!" :lmao:

We saw these adorable monkeys on the way out! (I’m sorry, I forget what this type of monkey is actually called.)

SDC13221.jpg

Okay, yeah, that’s only ONE monkey. But look how he’s hanging! I think that’s pretty awesome.

It's an ape called a gibbon.

A vast jungle?

Nope, it’s Animal Kingdom in all its amazingness!

So very well themed. ::yes::

On our first trip, we (without ANY warning whatsoever) tried all of them-including the Beverley, so we knew to steer clear of it this time! My favorites are Costa Rica and China, I believe… whichever countries have the strawberry and watermelon.

China's watermelon drink is the only one I can handle. Beverly is a given at being blech :crazy2:, but the rest just don't appeal to me. We need to ask for the lemonade one you were talking about.

Okay, several things:
1. I LOVE Hercules! I think it has the best music of any Disney movie... go ahead, let the stoning begin!

2. I completely agree that there's not enough Hercules stuff at Disney. But, I did have my pic taken with Herc when I was a Freshman in h.s. while we were there for a band performance. Herc was in the parade, on the float in front of us and I had my picture taken with him before he got on the float.. O YES I DID!

3. I used to like Mouse Gears... but now it makes me mad everytime I even think about it... ready to know why? LONG STORY- hold on. (I'll try to make it as short as possible). Last time we were in there was right before closing on our last night of our trip, buying some souvenirs... along with everyone else who was in the park. My husband, who is built like a football player- he's got really wide shoulders, a very narrow waist and a belly on him (5'12', 315 lbs) ... was standing behind me as I was looking at something, he had his hand on the top of a clothing rack, standing between two racks, facing my back.
Some guy who was at least 6'6 and probably about 400 lbs was walking thru the store- not even shopping- and granted it was crowded in there- but he shoved my husband pushing him into me and making me hit my ribs on a glass shelf. At the same time he said "Hey fat ***, get the hell out of my way," and he and his kids laughed as he walked away and out a door.
Of course I heard everything the guy said, but didn't see him and I had fallen to the floor at that point. I was hurt and angry about A. how the guy treated my husband, B. that I was hurt and C. that that man had taught his children to be bullies, just like he did. There was no reason for him to shove my husband, my husband was not in anyone's way.... and the guy did that just because he could.
I am sad to say that that trip was not very magical at all and that was the last time I was there. But, Disney wasn't to blame, it was the rude, crass, careless people who were there in the park.
Afterwards we went outside and sat on the bench and waited for his family. I'm not going to lie, he had to console me because I was crying so hard- both about my rib being bruised and about that mean man calling my husband names and being rude.
Anyway- I'm done now.

Um, I wouldn't do that! I respect everyone's opinions. And I agree, it has some amazing music! It's funny, a lot of the more underrated films have some of the best music, like Hercules, Pocahontas, and Hunchback! It's odd. Anyways. :laughing:

That's so cool! Oh man, why can't they let him do meet and greets anymore? I would love to meet him and Meg! I'd love to meet Hades too! Ugh, sigh. OOOH... maybe they'll bring them out for Long Lost Friends week as part of Limited Time Magic! THEY HAVE TO. AND I HAVE TO BE THERE.

Wow, I'm really sorry that happened to yall. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. I really hate that there are people in this world like that. They're in the middle of Disney World and they're gonna cause a scene like that? It's completely ridiculous and he's setting a terrible example for his kids. I'm sorry that happened to you. But I do think you should give Mouse Gear another chance! It could have happened anywhere, ya know? Plus, it doesn't get that busy during the day! :thumbsup2

Hahaha, Club Yeti. I've gotta remember that one.

I have to admit I have never touched those bells. I don't fall easily into the trap of touching things that I know everyone else has. :rotfl2:

Mouse Gears is my favorite store on property too. :thumbsup2 You can find everything you need to with less people around. Always a good thing in my book.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement....I guess I've already won that". Sorry, love the entire Hercules soundtrack. "On every VASE!" :lmao:

Hahaha glad you like that!

GOOD FOR YOU. I've never touched them either. Because why would you? It's not like there's a sign that says "PLEASE RING THESE BELLS OR NO RIDE FOR YOU!" Ughhhhhh. :rotfl:

Same! It's a great store. Plus, it has a lot of Epcot-specific merchandise which is always a plus!

Hahha never apologize for quoting a Disney song. I don't even mind a little bit. I love that entire soundtrack too! Gah, it's awesome.

It's an ape called a gibbon.

So very well themed. ::yes::

China's watermelon drink is the only one I can handle. Beverly is a given at being blech :crazy2:, but the rest just don't appeal to me. We need to ask for the lemonade one you were talking about.

Ahh thank you! Goodness, that was going to be my guess, too! Boo. :laughing:

It really is!

I love the China one! The one that I think tastes like fizzy lemonade is the Kinley from Israel! You may have had it before though, but that's what it tasted like to me! It's worth a try! :thumbsup2

YAY FOR Expedition Everest! I just love that ride so much... EXCEPT FOR THE BELLS!

Oh my gosh, it drives me insane when people ring those bells. Like, sometimes you'll walk through the queue and people won't be tempted and all is okay. But then, as soon as ONE person does it, EVERYONE else finds it necessary to whack those as loud as possible. They're SO loud and it gives me a headache. I have to do everything in my power to not scream at everyone to stop ringing them, hahaha.

I would love to see the Yeti working at some point, but I doubt that will ever happen.. unless we want to see EE closed for like, an entire year. No thanks, haha. I'll just deal with Disco Yeti for now... I still find him terrifying.

That DJ thing sounds so so weird; I've never heard of that before!

I love the pillow pets! I actually own Eeyore, and am highly considering buy a Pluto and a Stitch (for Matt). They're so soft and comfortable to lay on!

I'm interested to see where you guys are headed! Hmmmm.

Glad to hear that you guys made it through Frankenstorm okay. My parents lost power for about 22 hours and we didn't lose any, thank goodness. We did have two trees fall, one just missing the house. Phew. And now that we have gotten that all cleared away, there is talk of a nor'easter. What is that about?

Anyways, I love Hercules! They seriously don't play the songs or the movie enough. Hercules, Hercules.

Um, I cannot wait for next week's episode of Once! I love Red! I'm so glad she'll get another episode. Awesome score on the DVD! Does it have any fun bonus things?

Ugh, those bells in the EE queue. They could cause a person to go insane! :furious: Alex actually asked this kid once to stop, because he just kept BANGING on every single one over and over again. (Naturally, the kid just became more adament about his bell ringing adventure.:rolleyes:)

I had to laugh at your dad's reaction to EE, because my mom said the same thing when she went on it. Apparently, we are poor judges on ride intensities. :rotfl:

MouseGears is awesome. The best shop in the parks, in my opinion. And how cool that they played 3 Hercules songs. You should talk to my DH. Hercules is his 2nd favorite Disney movie, and he always has to make a comment at how little the film appears in the parks. It seriously bugs him. :confused3

YAY FOR Expedition Everest! I just love that ride so much... EXCEPT FOR THE BELLS!

Oh my gosh, it drives me insane when people ring those bells. Like, sometimes you'll walk through the queue and people won't be tempted and all is okay. But then, as soon as ONE person does it, EVERYONE else finds it necessary to whack those as loud as possible. They're SO loud and it gives me a headache. I have to do everything in my power to not scream at everyone to stop ringing them, hahaha.

I would love to see the Yeti working at some point, but I doubt that will ever happen.. unless we want to see EE closed for like, an entire year. No thanks, haha. I'll just deal with Disco Yeti for now... I still find him terrifying.

That DJ thing sounds so so weird; I've never heard of that before!

I love the pillow pets! I actually own Eeyore, and am highly considering buy a Pluto and a Stitch (for Matt). They're so soft and comfortable to lay on!

I'm interested to see where you guys are headed! Hmmmm.

ME TOO. Except for ME TOO.

I swear, those bells were NOT intended for harm. They were intended for good. It's just crazy, because most regular guests don't even notice them UNTIL SOMEONE STARTS RINGING THEM. Why oh why???

I mean, I wouldn't be mad if he actually was working. It's nice to have things in proper working order, after all. HOWEVER, I would be terrified and I'd probably scream because I wouldn't be expecting it! I'm just fine with the current 'disco' setting. FINE WITH IT! (I'm with you. I actually don't even look in the yeti's direction! Avoid at all costs!)

It honestly was super weird. I wasn't a fan of it, I have to be honest! :laughing:

Aren't they adorable?!?! Omg, I SO wanted the Dumbo one. Then I remembered that I already had an adorable stuffed Dumbo and I just didn't want him to be jealous. But then I couldn't decide! They are all so adorable! I'm definitely getting one on my next trip. I MUST!

Eeee I can't wait to share! Hm, maybe I should get to writing. :idea: I've been slacking! :rotfl:

I'm all for an "I think Hercules is unrated and I think that's lame" club! Woohoo!

Hooray! You and I can be the inaugural members!!! :woohoo:

Glad to hear that you guys made it through Frankenstorm okay. My parents lost power for about 22 hours and we didn't lose any, thank goodness. We did have two trees fall, one just missing the house. Phew. And now that we have gotten that all cleared away, there is talk of a nor'easter. What is that about?

Anyways, I love Hercules! They seriously don't play the songs or the movie enough. Hercules, Hercules.

Um, I cannot wait for next week's episode of Once! I love Red! I'm so glad she'll get another episode. Awesome score on the DVD! Does it have any fun bonus things?

Thank you! I'm glad yall did too! Thank goodness your parents weren't without power too long. And thank goodness those trees didn't hit your house! Wow! I don't even know what this nor'easter's about! I hope it's just a fluke or something because I don't think the east coast can take much more!

I agree! All this Hercules talk has made me really want to watch the movie! It's such a great one!

I know! I'm glad she was promoted to series regular this season. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens with her! YEAH, I'm so excited about my DVD! To be honest, I haven't really had a chance to crack it open yet and find out! As soon as I do, though, I'll let you know! :thumbsup2

Ugh, those bells in the EE queue. They could cause a person to go insane! :furious: Alex actually asked this kid once to stop, because he just kept BANGING on every single one over and over again. (Naturally, the kid just became more adament about his bell ringing adventure.:rolleyes:)

I had to laugh at your dad's reaction to EE, because my mom said the same thing when she went on it. Apparently, we are poor judges on ride intensities. :rotfl:

MouseGears is awesome. The best shop in the parks, in my opinion. And how cool that they played 3 Hercules songs. You should talk to my DH. Hercules is his 2nd favorite Disney movie, and he always has to make a comment at how little the film appears in the parks. It seriously bugs him. :confused3

I'm betting that they DO cause people to go insane! Ugh... I just can't handle them! :laughing: Oh man, seriously. The people that do it KNOW they're being annoying, and they ENJOY it! They REVEL in it. It's so insanely obnoxious. My sister and I were talking about how we thought it was annoying that everyone had to keep ringing the bells as we were walking through, and the people in front of us, who had not yet rang the bells, decided they suddenly wanted to as well. Apparently they didn't like us. :sad2:

Hahaha really? That's pretty funny, I guess we're not! I suppose thrill junkies don't even notice anymore! :lmao:

It is! I love that store! Hahha aw, well you should tell him to stay a while in Mouse Gear, he'll definitely hear some Herc! I agree with him though, there should be more!

I finally decided to stop lurking about on DIS and join. Thanks for the awesome reports that fuel my addiction.

I finally decided to stop lurking about on DIS and join. Thanks for the awesome reports that fuel my addiction.

That's awesome! WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! Thank you so much for reading and posting. I'm so honored to be one of your first posts! You're so very welcome, I'm so glad you like them! I hope you keep on enjoying. Feel free to post any time! :yay:

I really thought I commented on your last update, but I can't find it anywhere. Ugh - that's what I hate about not being able to see pics at work. It confuses me.

Anyway - yeah for 2 rides with the Yeti. Nay to the annoying bells. Gotta go single rider next time. Now noise there.

Nice AK pics.

Don't you just love it when it rains and it cools everything off and you are left with the most perfect summer evening ever? :thumbsup2

I really thought I commented on your last update, but I can't find it anywhere. Ugh - that's what I hate about not being able to see pics at work. It confuses me.

Anyway - yeah for 2 rides with the Yeti. Nay to the annoying bells. Gotta go single rider next time. Now noise there.

Nice AK pics.

Don't you just love it when it rains and it cools everything off and you are left with the most perfect summer evening ever? :thumbsup2

Hahha that's okay. I'm glad you commented now though!

Yeah, I didn't even think about single rider honestly! It barely even crosses my mind. Anna had just ridden alone and she was ready to ride with someone she knew hahah.

Thank you. :goodvibes

It's one of the best feelings! It was such a perfect evening, it actually ended up being one of my favorite memories of the trip. :)

I'm caught up on your report!!

We love AK as well. It's a park I can say WE about as my DH actually does like it there!!

We didn't manage any of the trails this time. I was hoping for a second day there but hubby said he was done with the parks and I was more interested in spending time with him than the parks so it never happened.

I'm caught up on your report!!

We love AK as well. It's a park I can say WE about as my DH actually does like it there!!

We didn't manage any of the trails this time. I was hoping for a second day there but hubby said he was done with the parks and I was more interested in spending time with him than the parks so it never happened.

Hooray!

I feel like that park doesn't get nearly the love it deserves so I'm glad that yall both like it!

Next time! :thumbsup2

Just caught up on both of your TRs and have to say I smiled all the way through then. Apart from the bit in the 2011 TR when you got sick - that sucks majorly- though you coped with it well - I have a fear of being sick so would have been hyperventilating in a corner somewhere....

Anyways, I am going to WDW in April. It'll be my third visit and my first since 1997- 15 YEARS AGO!! Back in the days when HS was MGM, AK was still a building site and the All Star resorts were newly opened.......man I feel old (I'm 29 BTW).

Reading your TRs bought back so many memories but also made me realise how much has changed!!! It's like I know nothing and this is my first time all over again!!! It's my first trip as a 'grown-up' and I have booked and planned everything - so if my boyfriend doesn't enjoy it its my fault.......though really, what's not to enjoy!!!! It's Florida! it's Disney! We're staying on site! I can hardly contain myself!!

Is it to soon to start a Pre-TR?!?!.........

Stefjp said:
Just caught up on both of your TRs and have to say I smiled all the way through then. Apart from the bit in the 2011 TR when you got sick - that sucks majorly- though you coped with it well - I have a fear of being sick so would have been hyperventilating in a corner somewhere....

Anyways, I am going to WDW in April. It'll be my third visit and my first since 1997- 15 YEARS AGO!! Back in the days when HS was MGM, AK was still a building site and the All Star resorts were newly opened.......man I feel old (I'm 29 BTW).

Reading your TRs bought back so many memories but also made me realise how much has changed!!! It's like I know nothing and this is my first time all over again!!! It's my first trip as a 'grown-up' and I have booked and planned everything - so if my boyfriend doesn't enjoy it its my fault.......though really, what's not to enjoy!!!! It's Florida! it's Disney! We're staying on site! I can hardly contain myself!!

No, I have one for May!

Wow, thank you so much! What a compliment! Hahha oh yeah, I've tried to forget about that. I'm hoping that never happens again! Thankfully there was no hyperventilation over here, but it definitely wasn't ideal. :rotfl:

April! Wow, that's so exciting! I might be going sometime in the spring too! (Or at least, I hope so!) Hahaha, no need to feel old! WDW has changed a lot, even since my first trip (and that was in 2010)! Wow, I can't even imagine Animal Kingdom not being open. That's crazy! You'll love all the new stuff!

If he doesn't enjoy it, it will not be your fault! I know what you mean though. I planned my family's first trip (even though my sister had been before) and if I do say so myself, I did awesome. :lmao: The good news for you is that you already know that you need to plan, make ADRs and all that. So I think that in itself is a great start! I bet yall will have a wonderful time!

Nope, not too early at all! Some people start their PTRs a year or 18 months in advance!

Thank you for saying such sweet things. I'm so glad you enjoyed both of my TRs and I hope to hear from you again! :goodvibes

No, I have one for May!

Yeah, not too early at all! :thumbsup2

So I gave myself a treat tonight and got ALL caught up on your trip report!! I'm loving the updates as usual, and you're going to have to forgive me because I'm going to reference updates that are, like, a million years old -- I was 20 pages behind. :scared1: I know. I have no idea how it happened. :(

We headed into Muppet Vision, and the music loop was playing Im Gonna Always Love You from the Muppets Take Manhattan. I, of course, had to sing along, which caused various cast members to give me weird looks. Listen yall, if I worked there, youd best believe Id be singing along all the time! (When I worked at a grocery store in high school, I used to get down to those easy listening songs playing over the intercom! The no shame lifestyle has been in effect for years now.)

Im just saying, if I worked there and heard someone singing along, Id applaud them, not give them weird looks. Hahah! By the way, that would be an awesome job& hmm& :idea:

OK, can I just say how incredibly LAME those cast members were?? I totally used to sing along when I heard people singing!! One time at DHS (when I was not working!), there were these three girls singing "We are the champions, Weee are the Champions..." and this photopass guy they had just walked past yells after them, "OF THE WOOOOORLD!" :goodvibes They loved it, and it totally made my night too. Too bad the muppet people weren't like that. :worried:

Love your photo of the Once poster -- I also love that show!! I really like all the twists they've been taking in the second season so far! Also totally agree on the Little Mermaid show. It's like Ellen's Universe of Energy - you ride it once, then vow never to do it again...then a few years go by, and you forget what was so bad about it, and one trip you're like, "Why don't we ever do this ride? Let's try it!" And then you come out having learned your lesson and you're cured for another few years. ;)

Well, I enjoyed the cupcake. I really did& BUT it seems I am not a fan of toffee? I ended up wanting to take all the toffee pieces off. I definitely loved the cupcake, but not nearly as much as the ones from Contempo.

OK, what IS up with the toffee on cupcakes at DHS??? They also put toffee pieces around the edges of the cappuccino cupcake at Pizza Plannet, and I really don't think they add anything. I think there must be some chef at DHS who likes toffee...:scratchin

Listen, I know it's tempting. I know you might be wondering, "If I touch the bell, will it make the same loud and obnoxious sound that it made when those other 37 people touched it?"

I can tell you the answer right now.

YES.

So listen, let all the other people in line stay sane and just RESIST THE URGE. Please and thank you.

This made me laugh. SO hard. Because it's SO true. :rotfl:

There was this random DJ in Asia playing Indian music, and there was literally a mob of people fist bumping. :confused:

I was so confused. Thats not the sort of thing Im into so I was like, AHHH make it stop! Its really not the kind of thing I like to see at Disney. Everyone was blocking our walking paths and I just found the whole thing rather obnoxious. (I know. Im too old to be 24.)

I didn't so much dislike the actual music, because I know music depends on culture and I respect that. Just the whole 'club' vibe was not doing it for me. Hahah.

AMEN SISTER! Sometimes I do not understand people our age. Especially not all the club stuff. :rolleyes2

Glad you weathered Sandy alright. We lost power for three days, but other than being cold and without internet, we were all fine. :)

Also, Happy Belated Birthday!

So I gave myself a treat tonight and got ALL caught up on your trip report!! I'm loving the updates as usual, and you're going to have to forgive me because I'm going to reference updates that are, like, a million years old -- I was 20 pages behind. :scared1: I know. I have no idea how it happened. :(

Aww! Yay! Hahha, I definitely forgive you. 20 pages though? How odd! Seriously, how did that happen? :confused3

OK, can I just say how incredibly LAME those cast members were?? I totally used to sing along when I heard people singing!! One time at DHS (when I was not working!), there were these three girls singing "We are the champions, Weee are the Champions..." and this photopass guy they had just walked past yells after them, "OF THE WOOOOORLD!" :goodvibes They loved it, and it totally made my night too. Too bad the muppet people weren't like that. :worried:

They were lame! I mean, really. I worked at a grocery store and I did that. If you can't do it at Disney, you need a new job! :lmao: I'm glad you sang along with the guests. We would have probably had a really nice duet going.

Love your photo of the Once poster -- I also love that show!! I really like all the twists they've been taking in the second season so far! Also totally agree on the Little Mermaid show. It's like Ellen's Universe of Energy - you ride it once, then vow never to do it again...then a few years go by, and you forget what was so bad about it, and one trip you're like, "Why don't we ever do this ride? Let's try it!" And then you come out having learned your lesson and you're cured for another few years. ;)

OH YAY! I love it when I find out more people love Once Upon A Time! That is just the best show. I totally agree, this season has been awesome so far!

That's how I feel! I just know someday I'll end up in there thinking, "Yeah. I was smart to skip this every other time." The whole show is just not great... I just love Little Mermaid too much to see that little mess of a show representing it. (Harsh, I KNOW! I'm sorry to all the fans out there! Hahah.)

OK, what IS up with the toffee on cupcakes at DHS??? They also put toffee pieces around the edges of the cappuccino cupcake at Pizza Plannet, and I really don't think they add anything. I think there must be some chef at DHS who likes toffee...:scratchin

I have no idea! I mean, I guess a lot of people love toffee. I can understand, but it does seem weird to have it all over multiple cupcakes! I definitely preferred the Red Velvet cheesecake cupcake at the Contempo, and I only had a bite of that! I enjoyed the Starring Rolls cupcake, but next time I'll try another one. Maybe Butterfinger! I think the Choc. PB cup one at Contempo has spoiled me from wanting to try another version somewhere else. :lmao: I'm still talking about cupcakes though, someone needs to stop me.

This made me laugh. SO hard. Because it's SO true. :rotfl:

IT IS! WHY? OH WHY?

AMEN SISTER! Sometimes I do not understand people our age. Especially not all the club stuff. :rolleyes2

Glad you weathered Sandy alright. We lost power for three days, but other than being cold and without internet, we were all fine. :)

Also, Happy Belated Birthday!

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you understand this! I feel like we would be great friends in real life. We could boycott clubs and eat cupcakes that aren't covered in toffee. It'd be GREAT!

Thanks! Oh no, really? I'm glad nothing major happened to yall, but losing power just isn't fun. I can't imagine losing it when it's cold out! :sad2:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're all caught up! :yay:

The One With This, Our Sleepship Earth

August 1, 2012

My dad wanted to relax for a little while before dinner, so we sat on those benches in Future World with a view of Spaceship Earth and the Fountain of Nations and waited for the others to come.

IMG_3367.jpg

We also had a nice view of the new (at the time…) Phineas and Ferb topiaries.

SDC13241.jpg

Aren't they special?

So listen, here's the gist of it. As soon as we sat down, we realized that we really needed to sit down. We were nearing the end of day four, and up until this point, we hadn't really rested a lot. (Especially me.)

We sat on those benches for a while. I won't lie. To the average trip report reader, this may sound boring. Here's the thing though. It wasn't boring. IN FACT, it actually became one of my favorite memories from the trip!

It was just NICE. We sat down and hung out. We people watched. We talked. We acted like our goofy selves. I took some video, I photographed things, and I got overly excited when I heard the Innoventions loop start from the beginning. (I hadn't heard it in an actual Epcot setting since my first trip. The other times it was Christmas music!)

SDC13242.jpg

SDC13245.jpg

Doesn't it look EMPTY?

SDC13246.jpg

I was humming along to Innoventions, and my dad asked me how I knew that music. I was like, “I know lots of things.”

My dad said, "What’s it from?"

I said, “Uh… it's Epcot music!”

Oh. Hahaha. I guess he was expecting a different answer.

SDC13252.jpg

People watching is fun. It looks like that guy is proposing but I'm pretty sure that's his daughter. HAHA.

While we were hanging out we got to watch the Fountain and Nations show! I was just loving it. It made me appreciate how perfect the atmosphere is and made me fall even more in love with Epcot. It was one of those moments where you’re not rushing anywhere, but just taking it all in. I absolutely loved it.

SDC13240.jpg

I had to share this picture because the way my nail polish was chipping so WEIRD! It was chipping from the top of some nails, but from the bottom of others. I could actually feel it pulling away from the bottoms of my nails when I would wash my hair. It was really bizarre. (And the award for most random picture/topic in a trip report goes to...)

SDC13249.jpg

I'm going to give you a few moments to prepare yourself for the next photo. You may be alarmed at what you see.

See, my dad was pretty tired. He'd been trekking through North America, Africa, AND Asia, all in the same day.

SO... he plopped himself down on a bench and promptly fell asleep.

SDC13250.jpg

I found it pretty hilarious. I told you, the shamelessness pretty much runs in the family.

The funniest part of that picture is the family walking past. They're trying so hard not to stare. HAHAHAAH.

My dad got a pretty good nap in there. After a while, my mom and Jacob finally arrived! I was glad to see them, but I was really glad that my mom had brought me and my dad dry clothes! GLORY!

We went back into Innoventions West to change. When I came out of the bathroom I finally saw the Epcot timeline in person! I went to go take a picture of it, but out of NOWHERE, this random couple came and stood in front of it. I decided just to wait for them to leave, but they decided that they had to study the entire thing. I guess they had an exam on the history of Epcot the next day or something. (P.S., I would ACE that exam. ACE IT.)

Since they wouldn't move, I will forever remember what the backs of them look like. Good.

SDC13253.jpg

Then out the window I saw... A DISNEY BUNNY!

SDC13254.jpg

Isn't it precious? I just love bunnies. I hadn't seen a bunny yet on this trip. (I ALWAYS see them at the All Star Resorts.) This seemed like a very nice home for a Disney bunny.

Right when I was about to leave, my mom came in and asked me to go into Club Cool with her! I got another little sample of the watermelon soda, haha.

SDC13255.jpg

IMAAAAAAGINATION! (We didn't ride. I just photograph things.)

It was finally time to head to our dinner destination!

SDC13256.jpg

SDC13257.jpg

SDC13259.jpg

My guess is you know where we're going.

SDC13260.jpg

At least, I hope you do! :confused3

SDC13261.jpg

AHHH, THE LAND. That's definitely my favorite pavilion.

SDC13262.jpg

My mom thought this would be a great backdrop, so she took our picture.

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

While she was taking them, a nice lady offered to take a picture with all of us in it! She didn't even want us to take a picture of her and her son in exchange, which is always extra nice!

IMG_3370.jpg

So, do you still need to guess where we were going for dinner?

SDC13268.jpg

SDC13270.jpg

You just ponder over that one for a while. I'll be back. ;)

Continued in Next Update

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter