Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

just this past sunday I went to coke world in atlanta. it's club cool x 1000! so many to try. my husband gave my daughter some beverly, lol. luckily she thought it was funny. but they did not have kinley there! not sure why. I've been to israel a bunch of times and recommend it!

Yay! for getting on EE 2x!

I'm with you....that DJ/fist bumping in Asia is just odd. And I would have wanted it to stop, too!

Ahhh....Mouse Gears....I love that store. So much stuff! They must really love Hercules in there because on our trip recently, they were playing those songs when we were in there. Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies so I always get excited when I hear the songs.

Thank you so much, it didn't hit us badly at all. I just feel bad for everyone else. :(

Thanks! I loved that cake. I get Disney cakes every year and they finally added a Toy Story design!

YES. Oh my goodness, I did too! It made me so excited! What did you think of Sunday's ep? Crazy stuff!

Glad to hear that y'all are safe from the storm!!

Sunday's episode was soooo good! I was so happy to finally find out who Dr. Whale is!

Great update!

I love Expedition Everest and am glad to find another person who appreciates Hercules as much as I do lol

I'm so glad that someone else agrees with me about the stupid bells. Why oh why do people feel compelled to hit them, seriously, I don't think you're supposed to even be touching them. I'm sure the imagineers that worked on EE didn't put them there to be mauled. If you have to jump to reach something, that means DON'T TOUCH IT! OK rant over! :)

A fist pumping mob in Asia, GAH! I make it a personal priority to avoid any and all situations where fist pumping may occur, so I would have been perturbed. :rotfl:

Hmm, dinner somewhere in Epcot, is it Coral Reef perhaps?

I'm so glad you are safe! We lost power for almost exactly 24 hours, but there wasn't much damage done around us- thank goodness!!

I love Expedition Everest!! It's so much fun, but I have to agree with you on the bells of doom!!! :rotfl2: That's hilarious because it's so true!!

Funny you should mention it, "Go the Disntance" is lately my favorite Disney song! :rotfl: I love it! And Hercules is also an awesome movie!! :goodvibes

Also, he thinks he's more important than the ACTUAL president... No joke.

I am with your dad on EE. I like it, it's ok, but I tend to like it one time around. When I went with my goddaughter, she wanted to go on and on and on and on and on and... (catch my drift?) and well, I just don't have the stomach for that...

I love FW and I feel like it doesn't get enough credit... It's just wonderful. Club Cool, MouseGears... I could gush, I love it so much!

Um, did you make a stop at Le Cellier? I hope so!

just this past sunday I went to coke world in atlanta. it's club cool x 1000! so many to try. my husband gave my daughter some beverly, lol. luckily she thought it was funny. but they did not have kinley there! not sure why. I've been to israel a bunch of times and recommend it!

Cool!

We really want to go to see all the stuff from the Bible!

Yay! for getting on EE 2x!

I'm with you....that DJ/fist bumping in Asia is just odd. And I would have wanted it to stop, too!

Ahhh....Mouse Gears....I love that store. So much stuff! They must really love Hercules in there because on our trip recently, they were playing those songs when we were in there. Hercules is one of my favorite Disney movies so I always get excited when I hear the songs.

Glad to hear that y'all are safe from the storm!!

Sunday's episode was soooo good! I was so happy to finally find out who Dr. Whale is!

YAY INDEED!

It was seriously weird. And annoying. I mean, at least the people were having fun but I was just like, "NO. Not in my Disney." :rotfl:

That's awesome! It's fun to hear those songs since the movie isn't as popular as it should be. (It's one of my favorites too!)

Thank you so much!

I agree! ME TOO. I've been wondering since the beginning and let me tell you, I made quite a few guesses but I NEVER saw that coming!

Great update!

I love Expedition Everest and am glad to find another person who appreciates Hercules as much as I do lol

Thank you! :yay:

YAY, me too! It's seriously a great movie, I don't understand why it isn't more popular!

I'm so glad that someone else agrees with me about the stupid bells. Why oh why do people feel compelled to hit them, seriously, I don't think you're supposed to even be touching them. I'm sure the imagineers that worked on EE didn't put them there to be mauled. If you have to jump to reach something, that means DON'T TOUCH IT! OK rant over! :)

A fist pumping mob in Asia, GAH! I make it a personal priority to avoid any and all situations where fist pumping may occur, so I would have been perturbed. :rotfl:

Hmm, dinner somewhere in Epcot, is it Coral Reef perhaps?

I don't know! I really don't understand. It's a Domino effect. ARGH! Haha, rant away. I do not mind.

I know, right? What on earth was that? I will never know. Hopefully it isn't a regular thing! Maybe it was a first of the month special? :confused3

No, not Coral Reef! But that's a good guess... ;) We actually went there on our first trip! Why, you ask? Full House. Boy Meets World. That's the only reason I even knew it existed. Anyway, the place we ate was a new one for us!

I'm so glad you are safe! We lost power for almost exactly 24 hours, but there wasn't much damage done around us- thank goodness!!

I love Expedition Everest!! It's so much fun, but I have to agree with you on the bells of doom!!! :rotfl2: That's hilarious because it's so true!!

Funny you should mention it, "Go the Disntance" is lately my favorite Disney song! :rotfl: I love it! And Hercules is also an awesome movie!! :goodvibes

Aww thanks girl! Oh no! I'm so glad there wasn't a lot of damage though.

Me too! Hahha ugh, seriously though. THOSE BELLS. :headache: :laughing:

Aww really? That really is a beautiful song! Hercules is so great, I wish it was more appreciated!

I just started reading your TR today and I'm really enjoying it. Glad you're safe!

Aww, thank you so much! I'm so glad and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment! I LOVE hearing from the people who read! :goodvibes So thank you so much! And that's really sweet of you to say! I'm glad too!

Also, he thinks he's more important than the ACTUAL president... No joke.

I am with your dad on EE. I like it, it's ok, but I tend to like it one time around. When I went with my goddaughter, she wanted to go on and on and on and on and on and... (catch my drift?) and well, I just don't have the stomach for that...

I love FW and I feel like it doesn't get enough credit... It's just wonderful. Club Cool, MouseGears... I could gush, I love it so much!

Um, did you make a stop at Le Cellier? I hope so!

:lmao:

Aww, that's too bad! I mean, I've never ridden it more than twice in a row, but one of these days I want to see how long I can go. :rotfl:

I agree! It really is a wonderful part of Epcot. The fountain, the music, the ATTRACTIONS! It's love! :love:

Hahha nope, we went there on day 2! :goodvibes

So, I decided yesterday that I HAD to buy Once Upon a Time Season 1...#eventhoughitsnotmybirthday #andIhaveseeneveryepisode. (I told you I wanted to talk in hashtags.) So I ordered it from amazon and I can't wait til it gets here so I can watch them ALL over again. I am slowly catching up on this season- love it. Also, I am allllll caught up on Revenge- it is getting soooo good!!

Today's pics of Spaceship Earth made me want to be there RIGHT NOW. The boys and I love the sodas :) I kinda want to have dinner in World Showcase tomorrow too.

A group from our church just got back from Israel today! I can't wait to see their pics, it would have been an awesome trip, but I was stuck working ;)

All caught up again. Woo!

I'm also traumatized from that picture of the bird on the safari. :scared:

King Louie's banana peel hat definitely made up for it though. ;)

I laughed so hard at Papa Kang. I've never seen the kangaroos before, but I really think I need to go do that now. If I yell out "PAPA KANG!" will he respond?

Also, THANK YOU for loving Hercules. I refuse to associate with people who don't adore everything about that movie. It is so underrated. What I wouldn't give to meet my Disney boyfriend Hercules (and my life-spiration Meg) in the parks...

So, I decided yesterday that I HAD to buy Once Upon a Time Season 1...#eventhoughitsnotmybirthday #andIhaveseeneveryepisode. (I told you I wanted to talk in hashtags.) So I ordered it from amazon and I can't wait til it gets here so I can watch them ALL over again. I am slowly catching up on this season- love it. Also, I am allllll caught up on Revenge- it is getting soooo good!!

Today's pics of Spaceship Earth made me want to be there RIGHT NOW. The boys and I love the sodas :) I kinda want to have dinner in World Showcase tomorrow too.

A group from our church just got back from Israel today! I can't wait to see their pics, it would have been an awesome trip, but I was stuck working ;)

AHHH that was a good choice! #youdidtherightthing Hahah, #hashtagsforever. ;) I agree, Revenge is so good... but it's driving me crazy because I just want Emily and Jack together like it should be! AHHH.

I totally understand what you mean. It really stinks to not be at Disney. Oooh, where are you going in World Showcase tonight? :laughing: I think I'm gonna give San Angel Inn a try. :thumbsup2

That's awesome! Ugh, stuck working AND stuck in Sandy. That stinks! I bet they have some great stories to share. :goodvibes

All caught up again. Woo!

I'm also traumatized from that picture of the bird on the safari. :scared:

King Louie's banana peel hat definitely made up for it though. ;)

I laughed so hard at Papa Kang. I've never seen the kangaroos before, but I really think I need to go do that now. If I yell out "PAPA KANG!" will he respond?

Also, THANK YOU for loving Hercules. I refuse to associate with people who don't adore everything about that movie. It is so underrated. What I wouldn't give to meet my Disney boyfriend Hercules (and my life-spiration Meg) in the parks...

WOO!

Hahahah I'm so sorry about that. At least you can't see its face, right?

Thank God for that!

Oh you must go visit Papa Kang and the Roos! (Wow, they should definitely form a band and call it that. Or someone should...)

Anyways, this is him:

SDC10673.jpg

He is getting rather old so he might not remember the name I gave him, but I'm hopeful. Give it a try!

YOU'RE WELCOME. I totally agree. I will never understand how Hercules is not more popular! Seriously though, if Herc and Meg are in the finale of Fantastmic, WHY can't they do meet and greets? UGH.

See ya later, it's been a real slice. :thumbsup2

Just found your TR so I'm joining in. Yeah I know, where have I been? :confused3

I have really enjoyed it so far and am looking forward to more.

I completely agree with you about Hercules! I think it is one of the most under appreciated Disney movie. It is hilarious. "Call IXII!!!" :rotfl: And Hades is just great. He is the only villain I actually wanted to win. "Woah is my hair out?" :rotfl2: And the music is awesome. "I won't say I'm in love" is one of the most played songs in my itunes

"If I touch the bell, will it make the same loud and obnoxious sound that it made when those other 37 people touched it?"

ARGGHHHH YES!!! This times a million!! And then when parents start lifting their kids up to yank on them. Just stop. Seriously!!

Oh Hercules... what a man!! He definitely needs more love!!

Just found your TR so I'm joining in. Yeah I know, where have I been? :confused3

I have really enjoyed it so far and am looking forward to more.

Hey! Welcome! Don't even worry about it, you're welcome here any time! I'm so glad to have you.

Thank you so much! :wave2:

I completely agree with you about Hercules! I think it is one of the most under appreciated Disney movie. It is hilarious. "Call IXII!!!" :rotfl: And Hades is just great. He is the only villain I actually wanted to win. "Woah is my hair out?" :rotfl2: And the music is awesome. "I won't say I'm in love" is one of the most played songs in my itunes

Hooray! I just love that movie. I'm really in the mood to watch it now haha. YAY HERCULES! Let's form a 'I Think Hercules Is Underrated and That's Lame' club! :woohoo:

ARGGHHHH YES!!! This times a million!! And then when parents start lifting their kids up to yank on them. Just stop. Seriously!!

Oh Hercules... what a man!! He definitely needs more love!!

OMG. Yes. That is the WORST! Are you kidding me? It's like they think their kids are so cute that the noise won't be as annoying. They are wrong. WRONG I SAY.

I know! He really does!

AHHH those bells in the Expedition Everest line! :eek: They are SO annoying!!! I swear, i never even noticed them until our December trip either, did they just put them in? Or did people just discover that they ring? Ugh, I can't take them! :confused:

I've heard about that dj/dance party thing they have at AK now, and it's strange to me too. :confused3 I mean, the Epcot pre-Illuminations dance party music is one thing, but it just doesn't seem to fit in AK!

Yay Epcot!!! :cool1: Mouse Gear is such a great store, I love it! The Emporium is nice, but Mouse Gear is so much bigger and less crowded! Sometimes the Emporium just seems...messy! Sad. :sad1:

Happy belated birthday!!!! I'm glad you made it through Sandy okay!!! :goodvibes

Hahaha yeah, a club in the middle of AK doesn't sound like the most pleasant experience!!!

I love the Kinley too! It's the only one I like to have from there (I did try the others though, fair chance for all sodas! :rotfl: )

Had to edit because I'm an idiot and posted this on the wrong thread. Sorry Marissa! D'oh! That's what I get for having multiple windows open.

AHHH those bells in the Expedition Everest line! :eek: They are SO annoying!!! I swear, i never even noticed them until our December trip either, did they just put them in? Or did people just discover that they ring? Ugh, I can't take them! :confused:

I've heard about that dj/dance party thing they have at AK now, and it's strange to me too. :confused3 I mean, the Epcot pre-Illuminations dance party music is one thing, but it just doesn't seem to fit in AK!

Yay Epcot!!! :cool1: Mouse Gear is such a great store, I love it! The Emporium is nice, but Mouse Gear is so much bigger and less crowded! Sometimes the Emporium just seems...messy! Sad. :sad1:

Right? Oh, same here, actually! I think December was the first time I was in line long enough to notice them too. This time, though, it didn't even matter that the line wasn't even long. People just kept STOPPING TO RING THE BELLS. It was madness! MADNESS, I SAY.

The Pre-Illuminations music is wonderful (as you know) and the good thing is that there is no DJ present. The thing in Animal Kingdom is just weird. So you're saying it's like a regular thing now? Say it aint so?

I agree! It does have a bit of a messy feel, and it's just very crowded. World of Disney just drives me crazy and I can no longer go in there. :lmao: But Mouse Gear is perfect!!! Wooo!

Happy belated birthday!!!! I'm glad you made it through Sandy okay!!! :goodvibes

Hahaha yeah, a club in the middle of AK doesn't sound like the most pleasant experience!!!

I love the Kinley too! It's the only one I like to have from there (I did try the others though, fair chance for all sodas! :rotfl: )

Thank you! Ugh, me too. We usually get so much worse during hurricanes, but this time it seems like the northeast got hit a lot harder. :(

It really wasn't! I was just so confused. :confused3

It's so good! Hahha, I like that. I'm glad you gave the sodas a chance! :thumbsup2

I love it when people offer to take your picture in WDW too. It's so nice. :thumbsup2

The Finding Nemo queue is the bane of my existence. I love that ride, but man....seriously. It's like all of the expectations were to have this uber-popular ride and then....nothing.

Jellies!!!!!!!!!

I've never heard those jokes before at Turtle Talk! That's hysterical.

Hahahahaha, your YAYAYAYA *muppet dance* totally gave me an image of Kermit doing his crazy "yahhhh" whenever he introduced people on the Muppet Show.....I think I'm going to bust out my Muppet Show DVD's right now....

Well, of course Donald is MY favorite too! Who doesn't love an angry duck? For real...

I love your Goofy picture. You're like "yup, I'm goofy but I'm still cute...." :lmao:

"Oh yes....I don't know...." Hahahahahahaha. Sorry, Three Cabelleros was and is my favorite. "Have you been to Bahia Donald?"

Unlike you, I do get my love of tequila from my Mom. :lmao:

Woo hoo! Sorry....I got excited again about your November trip. I promise...I will get you some Cocoa Puffs.

I have a mask from Italy that I bought on a trip when I was 10 years old. It's still hanging in my room. Not as elaborate as they are now, but I remember being in absolute love with it.

Well, I hate to say it, but... it seems this comment was meant for someone else! :rotfl:

Okay, several things:
1. I LOVE Hercules! I think it has the best music of any Disney movie... go ahead, let the stoning begin!

2. I completely agree that there's not enough Hercules stuff at Disney. But, I did have my pic taken with Herc when I was a Freshman in h.s. while we were there for a band performance. Herc was in the parade, on the float in front of us and I had my picture taken with him before he got on the float.. O YES I DID!

3. I used to like Mouse Gears... but now it makes me mad everytime I even think about it... ready to know why? LONG STORY- hold on. (I'll try to make it as short as possible). Last time we were in there was right before closing on our last night of our trip, buying some souvenirs... along with everyone else who was in the park. My husband, who is built like a football player- he's got really wide shoulders, a very narrow waist and a belly on him (5'12', 315 lbs) ... was standing behind me as I was looking at something, he had his hand on the top of a clothing rack, standing between two racks, facing my back.
Some guy who was at least 6'6 and probably about 400 lbs was walking thru the store- not even shopping- and granted it was crowded in there- but he shoved my husband pushing him into me and making me hit my ribs on a glass shelf. At the same time he said "Hey fat ***, get the hell out of my way," and he and his kids laughed as he walked away and out a door.
Of course I heard everything the guy said, but didn't see him and I had fallen to the floor at that point. I was hurt and angry about A. how the guy treated my husband, B. that I was hurt and C. that that man had taught his children to be bullies, just like he did. There was no reason for him to shove my husband, my husband was not in anyone's way.... and the guy did that just because he could.
I am sad to say that that trip was not very magical at all and that was the last time I was there. But, Disney wasn't to blame, it was the rude, crass, careless people who were there in the park.
Afterwards we went outside and sat on the bench and waited for his family. I'm not going to lie, he had to console me because I was crying so hard- both about my rib being bruised and about that mean man calling my husband names and being rude.
Anyway- I'm done now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter