• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh how I wish Disney would bring back......

My list begins and ends with the Maelstrom. I haven't even been there since they closed it, but I'm already sad for the time when I do.

And Mr. Toad, too

20,000 leagues under the sea, Delta Dreamflight, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Skyway, Honey I Shrunk The Audience, Horizons, Maelstrom, original Backlot Tour.

I'll have to think of others, good thread

Last edited:
  • The original version of Test Track...I'm just not into the Tron -like revamp
  • Spectromagic...never thought I'd miss the little, creepy alien guys at the beginning
  • Any of the characters that don't meet regulalry anymore!

Bambi and Thumper
Original narrator on TTA
Skyway ride
Common sense ( just read that Eat to the Beat concerts are to be Tier 1 FP+)
CMs with enthusiasm (sorry to those CMs who already have this- I've seen & heard too many who don't)

The fun that once was a given at Disney World and the ability to plan your day as you go. I also wish the restaurants would be special again. Everything seems so generic. I know I sound angry but I'm not.....just saddened when I think of how it used to be. :sad2:

Maelstrom, because Maelstrom.
Taco salad because it was one of the few mk qs food items that wasn't a generic burger.
The standby line for BoG lunch, again because it's decent qs food at mk, and because we tend to make frequent last minute trips and can't plan a lunch 6 months out.

The tempura place at Japan pavilion in EPCOT. I think it was called Tempura Kiku. It was very quaint and the food quite good.

Oh man, this is making me miss things. I would say Mr Toad's wild ride, sky way ride, Honey I shrunk the audience, original backlot tour, and I used to love the Christmas version of the bears. :worried: I also miss the original animation studios and now the animation class.

Who wants to be a millionaire play it! - I was in the hotseat once at CA, and my sister got on at HS (was it MGM then?). That attraction was great!

Maelstrom - At least the F&W festival will be there, but I will really miss this attraction when I go in October. We loved going over the falls!

Adventurer's Club - So quirky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter