Offsite Hotel Help Please!!!!!!

TinkandPooh

Disney Dreaming 24/7
Ok so I am what you would all call a DL resort snob and have always stayed on property. I now find myself wanting to do a 1 nighter on June 3rd and the DL resort hotels are just asking way toooooo much for those nights and I am unwilling to pay that high price for just a place to lay my head at the end of the night!!! I am used to getting AP rates at the resort hotels and never stay unless they are being offered because I really feel the prices they charge for a room are so far out there that I will not do it unless they offer an AP rate and its a good one to boot!!!
Ok so the help I need is I would like advice from others who have stayed off site on some of the very close hotels that are nice to stay at (safe) and are cheap. We do not want to have to walk for ever to get to the park as we will be doing enough walking as it is in the parks so walking distance is a must as well.
So if anyone knows what is nice and who might be offering a great rate for that time for 1 night 1 adult and 3 young teens I would be so happy to get advice:banana:
Thanks so much and have a magical day!!!

Candy Cane Inn
Tropicana
Best Western Park Place Inn
Howard Johnson

those are my favorite off site hotels. :) All within walking distance, the CCI has a dedicated shuttle, the Trop and BWPPI are directly across the street.

We've stayed at the Tropicana twice, and will be staying there again next month. Super close, and we like it. It's clean and it's safe. I've been down in the laundry room at 1 am, talking with complete strangers, and moseying over to McDonald's for a late snack while my laundry dried. Never a problem. (Of course, I'll talk to anyone who doesn't look like they're going to hurt me, so maybe a 1 am public rendezvous isn't for everyone. But the hotel's still a great place)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter