• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine and Dine 2016 thread

Totally agree... Luckily that running high, especially a race running high, kept me going till I got in my bed.

Anyone who gets out and does anything outside their comfort zones or anything active in general deserves to be applauded and cheered on. :dogdance:
Agreed!!! And in my experience, Disney does a GREAT job of cheering for everyone on race days. :)

There's this too, not sure how it will play into the party going until 4am. I look at it as an extra hour of sleep though since the clocks will have to go back so we can stay at the party longer as long as we go by the none changed time.

Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2016 begins at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 13
and ends at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, November 6
Several years ago we were at MK for EMH during Daylight Savings. When the clocks hit 2am, rather than closing, EMHs continued until the 'new' 2am arrived. Extra EMH!

How do you access the Annual Passholder portal into early signup? I'm not seeing anything anywhere. Thanks!

How do you access the Annual Passholder portal into early signup? I'm not seeing anything anywhere. Thanks!
You have to have a valid AP linked to your account...

It's under My Disney Experience > Annual Passholders > Events and Special Offers...there's a runDisney link at the bottom of the page there.

At least I think that's the order of what you need to click. Mine doesn't seem to want to load right now. :rolleyes2

ETA: Edited the above once I got the page to open!

Last edited:

You have to have a valid AP linked to your account...

It's under My Disney Experience > Annual Passholders > Special Events...there's a runDisney link on the page there.

At least I think that's the order of what you need to click. Mine doesn't seem to want to load right now. :rolleyes2
OK, thanks. Not loading after doing all that seems to be the problem I'm having too.

I can't even get to the passholder section right now, so you got further than I did! :)

You might need to check which browser you are using. I have had issues getting to the passholder section using Chrome (goes to a white screen and never loads). Loaded up just fine using IE. Haven't tried Safari or Firefox, though...

The link will be posted here on March 8th ... always is.

Then the real fun begins!

-Brian

You might need to check which browser you are using. I have had issues getting to the passholder section using Chrome (goes to a white screen and never loads). Loaded up just fine using IE. Haven't tried Safari or Firefox, though...
I am indeed using Chrome...so weird as it's always worked for me in the past. :confused3 And just like you said, it pops right up in IE. Thank you!! But blech, I hate IE!!
The link will be posted here on March 8th ... always is.

Then the real fun begins!

-Brian
Nope, March 8 is the passholder date. The general link will be posted here on March 15.

March 8 is less than 3 weeks away...so less than 3 weeks for runDisney to decide what is going on with the Jingle Jungle 5K (which still doesn't have a date or time listed). :rolleyes1

March 8 is less than 3 weeks away...so less than 3 weeks for runDisney to decide what is going on with the Jingle Jungle 5K (which still doesn't have a date or time listed). :rolleyes1
I was just thinking this! Can't really be the case that they haven't DECIDED, can it?! And if not, why not just post?! :-/

Do you guys also find that regular registration is best done using IE vs. Chrome? I always use Chrome, but if you've seen issues I will use IE for sure. We are down right determined to register...this is our first 1/2M!!!

Do you guys also find that regular registration is best done using IE vs. Chrome? I always use Chrome, but if you've seen issues I will use IE for sure. We are down right determined to register...this is our first 1/2M!!!
I've always used Chrome (I avoid IE like the plague) and have never had a problem registering.

I have used Chrome as well and it has been fine, not sure why it's being a PITA today.

I have used Chrome as well and it has been fine, not sure why it's being a PITA today.

I've never had a problem with Chrome for general registration through the RunDisney and Active sites. The only place I've found it to be an issue is getting to the Annual Passholders benefits page for use in early registration.

I've had issues with the Disney site in FireFox, but not Active.

Heads up, Southwest released their flight schedule through November 4th. The flights from here are crummy and pricey. I booked a flight anyway, hoping the prices drop at some point. Now I just have to wait until June 4th to book a return flight if I am going to fly them home.

I just tried the AP section of the website in Firefox, and when I get to the "Events and Special Offers" section it says I need to link my AP to my account. But it IS already linked...ugh. Disney IT is frustrating. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter