• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Quick question. I'm working on my scrapbook.

At BBB the stylists are called FGM in training. What are they called at PL?

Thanks!

We had an awesome time. We had Victoria, and she was wonderful, very interactive, and just perfect for my 12 yo daughter's frist visit to the PL!

Quick question. I'm working on my scrapbook.

At BBB the stylists are called FGM in training. What are they called at PL?

Thanks!

We had an awesome time. We had Victoria, and she was wonderful, very interactive, and just perfect for my 12 yo daughter's frist visit to the PL!

BBB = FGiT - Fairy Godmother in Training (pronounced fidget)

TPL = PM - Pirate Mater

Thinking of doing this for my daughter 4 and a half years old, husband and I on our upcoming trip in June if I can get us appointments. But I know the age limit is from 3. We also have our 23 month old little girl with us who I understand won't be able to do it, if I was to do her some mermaid style make up before hand and dress her up and she came with us to the appointment would that be a problem, and when it came time to get the photos done would they let us have her in the photos too?

I feel it's such a shame she wouldn't be able to join in. My sister and brother in law will be with us so they can look after her whilst we get the makeovers but I would still like her to feel like she's part of it somehow.

Do you think Disney would let her go in the afternoon parade with her sister? If not I think it might be better for us all to skip it until our next holiday in a few years when she can do it too as she will be already missing BBB which her sister is doing for her birthday (that day we are taking her somewhere else though so she doesn't know what she is missing, well that's the plan anyway).

Hope some of you might have experienced A situation like this before:(. Thanks

Thinking of doing this for my daughter 4 and a half years old, husband and I on our upcoming trip in June if I can get us appointments. But I know the age limit is from 3. We also have our 23 month old little girl with us who I understand won't be able to do it, if I was to do her some mermaid style make up before hand and dress her up and she came with us to the appointment would that be a problem, and when it came time to get the photos done would they let us have her in the photos too?

I feel it's such a shame she wouldn't be able to join in. My sister and brother in law will be with us so they can look after her whilst we get the makeovers but I would still like her to feel like she's part of it somehow.

Do you think Disney would let her go in the afternoon parade with her sister? If not I think it might be better for us all to skip it until our next holiday in a few years when she can do it too as she will be already missing BBB which her sister is doing for her birthday (that day we are taking her somewhere else though so she doesn't know what she is missing, well that's the plan anyway).

Hope some of you might have experienced A situation like this before:(. Thanks

I do not think she could participate in the photos. It is very secretive and a special part of the paid experience. You should be able to walk with her in the parade, but I don't think she could do it alone because it moves pretty fast and in and out of tight spaces. I had a hard time keeping up trying to take pics of my kids.

Perhaps you could take her to the Harmony Barber Shop for her own special makeover. There is no age limit there and they do some cute stuff with little kids.

Good luck and have a great trip!

... if I was to do her some mermaid style make up before hand and dress her up and she came with us to the appointment would that be a problem, and when it came time to get the photos done would they let us have her in the photos too?

Do you think Disney would let her go in the afternoon parade with her sister?

Parade - ABSOLUTELY!!! Any child in the area can participate in the parade, (even Princesses :rolleyes:).

The photo is a little more difficult. You can certainly style her face ahead of time so feel free to do that. Depending on the size of your family, she can go into the room with you... but since she's not technically paying for a package they may not allow her to get her photo. If it's slow and you're able to get a big group photo (which is never a guarantee) then they'll likely let her hop in, but I wouldn't count on her getting a solo photo.

In truth, it's up to the individual gunner and how busy the League is during your visit. They can make a little more magic when it's slow, but when it's busy it's move move move.

Do they usually have the Jasmine coloured tutu at TPL for girls doing the Mermaid package? We are coming next month. If TPL doesn't have them, is this particular tutu readily available in MK?

Thanks,
Jodi

I do not recall seeing that skirt at PL when we were there in August. However, I think it was in the Adventureland shop near Magic Carpets.

ilanakan said:
Do they still have the mermaid package? Is it suitable for a six year old?

Yes, my daughter got it in November for her 6th birthday and it was adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi everyone, we will be getting the photo pass plus and I want to know can use the card at pirates league to get the pictures they take added on, or would we need to buy them separately. Also do they give you a free 5x7.

Hi everyone, we will be getting the photo pass plus and I want to know can use the card at pirates league to get the pictures they take added on, or would we need to buy them separately. Also do they give you a free 5x7.

PP+ gets the photos added to your online photopass account, plus the 5x7 print.

Hi everyone,

I've tried searching for the answer to this but can't find anything helpful. I've read in a couple of spots of people referencing a Jasmine tutu for PL. My daughter loves Jasmine and we are doing PL in March. Can anyone help me figure out what this is and where I can get it since it doesn't seem to be offered at PL? A picture would be awesome!

Thanks!

Here it is:

Likely sold in the Agrabah Marketplace, but you can also purchase on-line (when it's not sold out): http://www.disneystore.com/jasmine-...00009316/?LSID=6146859|10676026|1992ltd3qjo6a

Thanks so much! I called the Disney Store 800 number and they said they could not get it but they put me on with the park since it is park merchandise. They said they only had the XS/S size and that I could do a phone order but would charge me $10 for shipping and if it didn't fit I would have to ship it back - couldn't return at the park. So, now I'm trying to decide if I should roll the dice and see if it's there when we go in March or order over the phone.

Anyone see any at the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter