OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

could some one tell me what sized this maiden outfit come in

Off the top of my head I'm thing 6-12, but the larger sizes tend to be low or sold out.

I found the jewel! It was in the pirate bazaar as berlioz70 mentioned. When we told the cast member at the counter the story, she let us have the jewel!!! Pm me your address, and I will send it to you ASAP!

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

What a wonderful kind thing for you to do!!!

Can someone tell me if the tax is included in those prices on the first page? I'm trying to get a gift card that will cover my 4 children, should I shoot for 150.00 or 200.00? They are just getting the packages done, no costumes. And we have the Photopass + so pictures are taken care of. Thanks!

Anyone? Does the Pirate league even accept Disney Gift cards?

I found the jewel! It was in the pirate bazaar as berlioz70 mentioned. When we told the cast member at the counter the story, she let us have the jewel!!! Pm me your address, and I will send it to you ASAP!

Awesome....I love when DISers are so friendly and can help each other out.

Question: I've been calling and calling and calling PL, hoping someone has cancelled a reservation for October 2nd, and still...nope.

I know sometimes people can walk up and get a reservation, but is that only if it isn't totally booked that day? Do they save one or two spots for walkups?

Question: I've been calling and calling and calling PL, hoping someone has cancelled a reservation for October 2nd, and still...nope.

I know sometimes people can walk up and get a reservation, but is that only if it isn't totally booked that day? Do they save one or two spots for walkups?

We will walk up on the first...see if there is any spots, but I doubt it...not sure if we should try first thing, or just when we are in the area....

I was able to get a ressie for Dec. 2nd but the only time is 9:50am:(
Dec. 3rd was booked, we leave on the 4th and the only available day for us was the 2nd.
I am concerned if the make-up will stay on all day. My DS wants to do the parade at 4pm.
Has anyone did it early and still have a full face of make-up at the end of the day?
I did ask when I booked it and of course she says the make-up will be fine, but I'm looking from experience. You think he'll be good still at 4pm?

Thanks

Dec. 3rd was booked, we leave on the 4th and the only available day for us was the 2nd.
I am concerned if the make-up will stay on all day. My DS wants to do the parade at 4pm.
Has anyone did it early and still have a full face of make-up at the end of the day?
I did ask when I booked it and of course she says the make-up will be fine, but I'm looking from experience. You think he'll be good still at 4pm?

Thanks

I think I read somewhere in this thread that they can touch up something if it comes off. I think as long as you have them be careful when eating you should be just fine. Kids do PL in the heat of summer and it stays on well, so I would think that in December's weather the makeup will stay put even easier. :goodvibes

Thanks

We it on July 10th @ 11 AM & even in the heat it stayed on. One of them was the full face make-up & it still looked great for the parade. Have fun!

that is great, thank you so much for the replies. :thumbsup2I feel so much better knowing this.
My DS wanted to do it last August when we were there and I convinced him it was too hot and it just wouldn't stay on. So I promised him next time we went he could have it done, knowing the weather would be cooler when we did go.

We will walk up on the first...see if there is any spots, but I doubt it...not sure if we should try first thing, or just when we are in the area....

Definitely try the walk up. I had dd and myself booked for PL for 3:10 on a mnsshp night last friday 9/14. About a month ago dh decided he wanted to join us and I called EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for weeks trying to get another appt. Nope, completely booked. Guess what? checked in at 3pm and asked if they could squeeze him in and they said "no problem at all". Also saw several other people accommodated as walk ups --we had to wait about 20 mins to get in after we checked in. The cm told me that they almost always have walk up space available.

Definitely try the walk up. I had dd and myself booked for PL for 3:10 on a mnsshp night last friday 9/14. About a month ago dh decided he wanted to join us and I called EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for weeks trying to get another appt. Nope, completely booked. Guess what? checked in at 3pm and asked if they could squeeze him in and they said "no problem at all". Also saw several other people accommodated as walk ups --we had to wait about 20 mins to get in after we checked in. The cm told me that they almost always have walk up space available.

Thank you for giving me hope!!!:goodvibes

Two questions....I am taking three upper teenage boys for MNSSHP, do you think they would enjoy this for their costume or is it just too young of an experience? They do love to dress up for halloween and do so every year to give out candy at my home which becomes a graveyard every year. Also if we do this I will have the photopass plus, will I get one picture free and have to pay for the other two boys? How does that work? Thank you!

Two questions....I am taking three upper teenage boys for MNSSHP, do you think they would enjoy this for their costume or is it just too young of an experience? They do love to dress up for halloween and do so every year to give out candy at my home which becomes a graveyard every year. Also if we do this I will have the photopass plus, will I get one picture free and have to pay for the other two boys? How does that work? Thank you!

Adults do PL, so I think they will love the experience! As for the photos, all of your photos from each boy's session will be placed on your Photopass+ free of charge. If you pay for 3 experiences, you get 3 photo sessions. :thumbsup2

We will try...the girls shouldnt be too disappointed, as we have BBB ressies...all we can do is try!

Adults do PL, so I think they will love the experience! As for the photos, all of your photos from each boy's session will be placed on your Photopass+ free of charge. If you pay for 3 experiences, you get 3 photo sessions. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the pictures. I was real worried that would be a lot more out of pocket for the pictures. Not sure who is more excited the boys or mom!:rotfl:

is there a pp photog while they do the makeover, like there is at BBB?

Also i know they take them back to a secret pirate room, is that something my DH could do with my DS? He has special needs and there is no way he will go in another room with out DH or myself.

And lastly its a small place right? so i shouldnt expect to get our entire family in there while DS is doing his makeover?

is there a pp photog while they do the makeover, like there is at BBB?

Also i know they take them back to a secret pirate room, is that something my DH could do with my DS? He has special needs and there is no way he will go in another room with out DH or myself.

And lastly its a small place right? so i shouldnt expect to get our entire family in there while DS is doing his makeover?

There is no photographer present during the makeover, so you will need to take pics of that yourself. Unless you have an unusually large family, it should not be a problem to for everyone to be with him during the makeover and photo session. Have fun! :goodvibes

In addition to getting all the photos uploaded on the photopass+ card, you will get a photo print package for each of the boys being made over, not just participating in the photo session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter