Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I am finally coming out of lurkdome mode and signed up for an account so I could join in the fun! Thanks to everyone on here, I am going to have a fabulous SWW birthday extravaganza and I can't wait!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I couldn't have put together my vacation without all of the invaluable information I've gotten here!

I'm pretty sure we should win the award for the most first-time posters though. :-)

Nick confirms that you might be able to ride Star Tours with characters again...the last time this happened it was usually in the early evenings.

Might be a dumb question because I'm sure it's been answered but what is the roll call thread for and what is chewie run?
Roll call thread link is under my post. Everyone coming let's @Itinkso know when and she adds them to the first post so we know everyone that is coming.
The Chewie run is just that so many of us, on the first Friday are going straight to meet Chewie that we just decided to give it a name...there might be some "Where the DISers at" "woot, woot" going around.

Is Visit to the Maul included with the FTF DP ?
Or is that a sign up event like JTA ?

Interesting about RH being open weekdays (at least the first week). DH and I will be at DHS next Wednesday for our Galactic Breakfast. If we don't end up heading over to try Trader Sam's in the afternoon, maybe we'll do a little recon to see if there is a RH soft open that day. Will let y'all know either way.

My son would go CRAZY if a character rode Star Tours at the same time as us!
Mine too. We got our magic bands today and DH and I are discussing when to tell them. Saw the video on the meals and my son was sitting beside me almost crying from excitement when I asked if he would like to do that. I am such a meanie though-didn't tell him we ARE doing that yet. Think we will wait til this weekend as I have a feeling he may not sleep well once he finds out-may need a day or 2 to let the hyper excitement out:yoda::woohoo:

Mine too. We got our magic bands today and DH and I are discussing when to tell them. Saw the video on the meals and my son was sitting beside me almost crying from excitement when I asked if he would like to do that. I am such a meanie though-didn't tell him we ARE doing that yet. Think we will wait til this weekend as I have a feeling he may not sleep well once he finds out-may need a day or 2 to let the hyper excitement out:yoda::woohoo:
Wow! You are so strong to not tell. It must have sooo tempting. Sounds like he'll be so excited he won't know what to do when you finally tell him.

I was reading the first post about RH and figured it was just friday, Saturday And Sunday but noticed it said weekends only. Just wanted to see if it means Star Wars weekends which is the 3 days Or is it just Saturday and Sunday Excluding Friday? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter