• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4:45 RL on June 7 for 5 people. The system is so crazy that it didn't make me cancel it when I found the more preferable 4:20. I am willing to try and coordinate if someone wants it. I am also willing to hold it for a few days until the insanity of this day for Disney Dining abates. Let me know if you want it.

Just got May 17th at 7:05 for 2! The CM knew what she was doing! Originally found 4:50, then put me on hold and kept refreshing!

Wow! So after first being told that 5/16 was completely booked for Rebel Hangar, I persisted. Said I've been seeing online that people are having the experience of being told this, but then calling back and being able to book. She said this didn't just start booking today -- it started "back in early April", so that's why it's full. I said I knew this was not the case. I asked if she could please maybe try selecting a specific time, and seeing if there is availability. She started with 4:30PM, and SURPRISE SURPRISE, it WAS available!

Definitely worth some follow-up questions on this one if you get a "no".

:worship::worship::worship: to yulilin and other fellow DISers here for this heads-up!! :flower1:

Thank you to everyone on this thread!!!:love: First thing this morning, I grab my cell phone to check this site. My eyes were hardly open but I knew this thread would be buzzing!! Before I left the house for work, I was able to get a 5 pm on 5/15! The CM knew exactly what I was looking for - I asked for Rebel Hangar, she called it Rebel Lounge and it shows up in MDE as Backlot Express Lounge. I even thought I "heard" her smile through the phone when I asked for it. Our SWW plans are now done!!! party:

Yes!! 5th time is the charm. I finally got the time I needed to work with my FP+. Now I have 4:50p on May 17. I exchanged a 7p on that same date so hopefully that means it just opened up for someone else to grab!

I'm eating at 50s PT at 4pm then got Rebel Hangar at 530pm. I'll just have appetiser and entree at PT and then hit some desserts at RH.

5543ca95801ffcbc36b3417b_vanity-fair-star-wars-01.jpg

Adam Driver as Kylo Ren

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter