• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure some of us will be cancelling times. I will be dropping one later for example gotta powpow with family and schedule and I will post it here first.... keep calling and ask to refresh, mine had no avail one minute then a pop up....

A HUGE thank you to everyone on this thread! This is the most helpful and positive group of Dissers!!!! :grouphug:

After one call and "walk ups only", called back and got Rebel Hangar for 5/16 at 5:05! The Cm was great and said she's been talking to lots of nice Star Wars fans this morning! She knew exactly what I was talking about as soon as she came on the line.

May the 4th be with you! :cool1:

She finally found it after talking to her supervisor, but didn't have any availability for the 16th or 23rd. I have a meeting at 11, so I'll try again later. :(

I just booked no problem for June 6th, at 5:20 (closest to 5:00, which was the time I requested, she said they had available). All I said was Backlot Express Lounge, and she knew exactly what to do. She also said that they do have to search for specific times, which she said is odd and not normally what they have to do. My total wait/call time was 8 minutes.

I think I asked this already, but I can't remember. Is the May the 4th merchandise available after today? Or do I need to pay ridiculous eBay prices to get one of those pins?

Just released a 6:35pm on June 12th for 7people - I was able to change it to closer to 4pm (though I had to split up my party 10min apart).

I just got 4:50 on the 29th but was hoping for closer to 4 pm. If I can get something earlier, maybe you can have mine when I cancel.

@spc67carr I was able to modify mine to 4:20 pm after a very helpful CM typed in some exact times. At first she said nothing was available from 3 to 6 pm. I asked for 4 pm exactly and she said no, I asked for her to search 4:15 and said nothing coming up. I was ready to give up when she said wait, I was just playing with some times and found a 4:20 pm at least it is 30 min closer to my wished for time. So, if you can, you might try for the 4:50 that should have been put back in the system.

I think I asked this already, but I can't remember. Is the May the 4th merchandise available after today? Or do I need to pay ridiculous eBay prices to get one of those pins?
I remember seeing the pins after May 4th last year, don't remember seeing the shirt

Those of you when you call and get incorrect info or you know the agent is just not trying. That's what the survey is for. We all know it's available to book so if they tell you no than reflect that in the survey.

Or do what I did when my agent wasn't helping. Tell them then you get forwarded to the survey you will reflect that they were not helpful and din't even bother to try so on and so forth. I did this only after she tried to tell me that not only was all of May 16th booked but so was the whole of SWW, to which I told her that I would like her to look more as the lounge hadn't actually been announced yet and that I knew reservations had only opened this AM and I found it extremely hard to believe. Trust me I don't like making "threats" to these people nor am I one of those I need to speak with a manager types every service person fears, but when I mentioned the survey it got me my reservation and her attitude to better assist me changed as well

Got june 6th ay 4:05 for rebel Hangar! Woot woot! Nothing for after 6 on the 12th though. My CM Was awesome. Said lots of calls today and it was fun talking to excited star wars fans

Last edited:
Got RH for 7pm on May 17th. That is when we have our FP+ for Obi-Wan. Now it's a Sophie's Choice. I really wanted RH sometime between 4p and 5p on the 17th. I keep calling back to try to change the time. How many times is too many? I've made 4 calls so far. Do they keep record of every call to where they're going to get mad at me for calling so much?

I can't call this morning because I'm a work, so I keep hitting refresh on the website hoping to book online. While I'm checking my email, saw this from Build-a-Bearupload_2015-5-4_10-0-59.png

CEKoi1mWoAAhyDe.jpg

Got RH for 7pm on May 17th. That is when we have our FP+ for Obi-Wan. Now it's a Sophie's Choice. I really wanted RH sometime between 4p and 5p on the 17th. I keep calling back to try to change the time. How many times is too many? I've made 4 calls so far. Do they keep record of every call to where they're going to get mad at me for calling so much?
I don't think they so or I would already be banned for all eternity...keep checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter