• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this also apply to special event souvenir gift/prizes (like a sword from CRT or the lightsabers discussed earlier from Galactic Breakfast)? Would we be able to get them sent to our room, too?

A little late in replying, sorry. last year my DS bought a large SW toy after riding Star Tours early in the day and insisted on opening it and carrying it around. Halfway through the day he was tired of holding it. When we went to the Christmas shop and bought something to send back to the resort, I asked nicely if there was any chance of adding the toy to the bag as well and the CM was happy to do so, hand writing the added item on the resort delivery ticket. I would bet if you ask nicely, with another gift shop purchase, a CM would add the sword from CRT or lightsaber to your bag for delivery even though the resturant cannot offer this service.

I keep thinking about the Timothy Zahn books and Han and Leia having twins (that's it, right?? I read them when they first came out!).

Yes. Jacen and Jaina. But the EU is no longer canon, now that Disney has changed the paradigm in their own Disney way and has said the EU is now apocryphal.

We have a Jedi Mickey dinner at 8:30, will we finish in time to watch the fireworks? The fireworks are at 9:30. Is there a spot in the area to best watch them?

Who are the DISsers on the lookout for 6/13 reservations for Galactic and Jedi Mickey? There were a couple of you! I can PM you if I see anything! (And if I take an earlier Galactic, I'll gladly transfer my current one to one of y'all).

I'm looking for a Galactic breakfast on 6/13 or 6/14 for 2. Prefer a later time 9:30-11, but willing to take anything at this point! We have breakfast the same day as our 6/12 Feel the Force booked! :( If I can get an ADR for the 13/14, I will have 6/12 at 9:30 to share!

We have a Jedi Mickey dinner at 8:30, will we finish in time to watch the fireworks? The fireworks are at 9:30. Is there a spot in the area to best watch them?
the dinners are supposed to take about an hour, try to check into your reservation no later that 8:15pm. When you step outside of the restaurant you could just walk over to Echo Lake and watch them from there, you won't see the "Summon of the Force" pre show up close but you will have a wonderful view of the fireworks

We have the Galactic Breakfast on a Monday, I assume all the characters would still be there even though it is not a SWW?

Is that air conditioned? Is it where shows were last year? TY!
yeah that's where the SWW shows had been for a couple of years.
Frozen took over the theater last year. and will move to the new Hyperion Theater (old AIE) for the start if Frozen Summer Fun.
The rumor is that the Premiere Theater will be demolished to make way for whatever they are going to build, be it SWland or an expansion on Pixar

I somehow got May 4th off, so I'm probably going to head to DHS that day.

I got some tier 2 shows so I cancelled the 15th/16th to rebook and hopefully get 2 shows. I only could get 1 for the 15th and now nothing's available the 16th. Anxiously checking back to see if I can get anything. I got Warwick and Stars of the Saga for Fri/Sat on Weekend II though.

I somehow got May 4th off, so I'm probably going to head to DHS that day.

I got some tier 2 shows so I cancelled the 15th/16th to rebook and hopefully get 2 shows. I only could get 1 for the 15th and now nothing's available the 16th. Anxiously checking back to see if I can get anything. I got Warwick and Stars of the Saga for Fri/Sat on Weekend II though.
please report back if there are any SW out and about on the 4th.

I'm looking for a Galactic breakfast on 6/13 or 6/14 for 2. Prefer a later time 9:30-11, but willing to take anything at this point! We have breakfast the same day as our 6/12 Feel the Force booked! :( If I can get an ADR for the 13/14, I will have 6/12 at 9:30 to share!
That ADR would be perfect for my family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter