Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

13 hours!!!! I'm finally finished packing...except for the things we need to use in the morning. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Is there anyone there now who's using the TP Lines app or the Disney Parks app? Just wondering how accurate you've found them to be?

I haven't been using the apps, since to me it's not that crowded. Princess meet and greet was 20 mins around 1 pm yesterday. The longest line we saw was Peter Pan (45 mins), Dumbo (40 mins before thunder and lightning), and Pooh (40 mins), but we were able to easily navigate all that with FP. It was a great day. To me, it seemed a very light crowd day. Even my Dole Whip wait was only 5 mins! :rotfl:

tinkerbella16 said:
I leave early Sunday morning!!!!!! I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!! POFQ here I come!!!!!! :joker:

Ditto. Leaving at 5am Sunday. Arrival time is 12:35pm.

Heading to bed, 3:30am wake up to get ready to go to the airport for our 6:30am flight. High winds and tornado watches all day today in CT so I hope our flight is on time :/

And we just lost power....

Irishlisa said:
Heading to bed, 3:30am wake up to get ready to go to the airport for our 6:30am flight. High winds and tornado watches all day today in CT so I hope our flight is on time :/

And we just lost power....

We were coming through Newark, nj. Our flight cancelled. Now we are three hours late and headed to Cleveland then MCO. Good luck getting to Orlando...we are now 3 hours late and will miss our 7pm ADR. Grrrrtttt.

just back from a 6 night stay. had a great time, but yes it did seam much more crowded that I thought it would be.
We never got to see Rapunzel. We did have a fast pass but when it was time to do it we were invited into Enchanted Tails with Bell. That was awesome.
We did have to fast pass Pooh, & Big Thunder. Even yesterday when we went for breakfast at OPR in CBR it was very hard to find a table. That place looked packed. It started to rain at about noon when we were getting ready to check out. I hope it stopped for the people at MNSSHP.

We did the party Friday night, and it was packed. there were lines for rides, & candy. We did not meet any characters. The kids loved the parade, but I don't think I would do the party again.
I now know why people don’t love the food court. It does get old after a few days.
We had the deluxe dinning plan and it worked great for us. We did have credits left over but we did love how we did not feel like we kept having to spend money on food/ drinks/ snacks.

We were coming through Newark, nj. Our flight cancelled. Now we are three hours late and headed to Cleveland then MCO. Good luck getting to Orlando...we are now 3 hours late and will miss our 7pm ADR. Grrrrtttt.
Ugh, that is so frustrating! I hope you made it in ok!

That stinks :worried:
Our flight actually took off on time from Hartford, a little bumpy but ok. Have a great trip!!!!

10 days!! I just booked a Segway tour at Epcot for myself on 10/4...wanted to do something fun just for me!! It's on a morning we had planned as a rest/swim/sleep in/do whatever day anyway, so my family won't miss me.

Wishing great times and cherished memories to everyone there now. :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter