OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

We booked a bounceback offer last year we will be there Sept 13-18 staying at CBR. i didnt think we were going to be able to swing it this year but thanks to a tax refund we are going! :yay:

September 21-Oct 2, Polynesian. (with a 40% off code, yay!)

Celebrating getting the heck out of this place to go on VACATION!

For those of you hoping/waiting for free dining, I just received an e-mail from a travel agent stating that free dining is available for Disney card holders to reserve this week and general public next week. The free dining dates are Aug. 16-Oct 3.

we're going from 9/20-9/27 and staying at Port Orleans French Quarter....
we're not really celebrating anything, but it is our son's first trip!!!

FYI, I'm trying to update the list but for some reason it's not working. I'll keep trying. Just wanted to let the newbies to this thread know that they will be on the list as soon as I can figure out the problem.

Hi, so glad to see this thread, we will be in WDW this september as well. Just booked a few days back at ASMo w/FD for 9/20-9/26. we will be celebrating our son's 6th birthday while there!!! cant wait!!!

We just booked our air for our Sept 18 to 22nd trip!

That makes it official. Shy of giving up your right arm the airlines don't let you change flights, so we are definately going!
:woohoo:

I feel the same way...it's not REAL until the flights are booked!

We'll be at CSR Sept 19 to 26 for DS 8th birthday! Thanks to the Military Salute we were able to squeeeeeeze in a trip this year!

See you there!

Nini

Hi all!

Just booked Poly TPV for 9/19 to 9/26! :cool1:

Booked airfare too! Now it is real. Just have to figure out dining and buy MVMCP tickets and we are all set!

I always used a TA, but this time I am doing it alone. I look forward to planning things myself!

So far we have 109 Dissers on their way to WDW in Sept. I wonder how many more will be added when free dining is announced.

Count us in! We will be there Sept. 12-17 with free dining this time!!!!!! I have to start looking at the menus now!!!!!Staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time ever!!!!!

I was there during free dining in late sept 2007 and then Dec 7-15 in 2008. The 9/07 trip was by far less people than the Dec trip. Who knows with the economy and so forth but I imagine that the crowds will be moderate.

I chose to come right before F&W starts to avoid those crowds myself. A little bummed Space Mtn will be closed as this will affect the lines at Splash and BTMRR but I imagine if it the same or better than our holiday trip, I will be cool with that!

Count us in. Our first Grand Gathering...

Us 9/30-10/11
Cousin 9/30-10/5
Brother 10/3-10/10
Parents 10/3-10/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter