OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

We're going Sept 6-12, staying at BWV. DH, myself and DS age 3.

DS's second trip but first trip with DH going along. :twirl:

DH got the approval today for us to go!! I still have to call and get ressies when the kids aren't around but if I get what I want....

September 27-October 3 AKL!!!

Almost under the 6 month mark!:dance3: DS is already asking how many more days!! It's going to be a long 6 months for him!:rotfl2:

It's gonna be a long 6 months for me!!! We changed our ressie from CBR Pirate room, to FW Cabin....DSIS wants her own bed!! Ah well, just try to please everyone, and we'll be alright!! :)

We'll be at the Coronado Springs Sept 23-29th. Hoping for Free Dining-never had the pleasure. Very bummed about the change to 90 day reservations. I could have my ADR's secured by Monday afternoon if it hadn't changed!:rolleyes:

We just booked our first on site stay for Aug 31-Sept 9 at ASMU, this will be my DS's first trip and also my DD's 4th birthday!!!

Finally under the 6-month mark!

I actually called Thursday and made our reservations for the RainForest Cafe at DTD, just so I could feel like I was getting something done.

So, we've got one meal reservation taken care of. :rotfl2:

Finally under the 6-month mark!

I actually called Thursday and made our reservations for the RainForest Cafe at DTD, just so I could feel like I was getting something done.

So, we've got one meal reservation taken care of. :rotfl2:

It does feel good to be under 6 months. Glad you got your RFC reservation made. I wonder if the T-Rex restaurant takes reservations?

We just booked at Coranado Springs Sept. 23-Oct. 1!

So very happy...been a very tough road the last twelve months...many losses and to much grown up stuff to shoulder!

I want to go somewhere and just be a kid and PLAY! :dance3:

This will be the first time at Disney for more than a quick 2-day visit>:beach:

YAYYAYWHOOHOOYIPPIEYAYWHOOHOO!!

We will be at the GF 22nd Sept - 3rd Oct for our honeymoon!!!

Our wedding is the 19th Sept and so far I have done much more planning and research for the honeymoon than the wedding day - it's just so much more fun!!!!

:cheer2:

I am so excited for our September trip because we are taking my parents and my sister and her new husband (his FIRST trip to the World and he'll be 30!!!). Sept 16-25 :)

We just booked our air for our Sept 18 to 22nd trip!

That makes it official. Shy of giving up your right arm the airlines don't let you change flights, so we are definately going!
:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter