OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

Horray a sept thread. My wife and I will be there Sept. 21-28th hopefully staying at BLT if its not booked. If it is we are staying at our home at SSR. Cant wait and hope to maybe meet some of you that are there at this time.

I just filed my income taxes and discovered that we will have enough money to go to Disney in September! We went last year during free dining and had a blast! We are planning either 9/12-9/20 or if we can come up with a little extra cash 9/12-9/23. I'm so excited!:cool1:

yes, way too long to wait!!! It's hard, my trip is a surprise for my mom, and I wanna tell her soooo bad, but can't! I'm torturing the poor girls here at work with it, and my sister doesn't understand why I'm obsessing with the planning!! She's going too....but is more laid back, she says my head is gonna explode!!! Which, at this point, I think it's gonna!!! So, I guess we're all waiting together??

We are staying at the Poly from 9/19-9/24! It will be a first visit for everyone in my party but me! My inlaws and husband have been to Disneyland only. My daughter is so excited to go she cannot wait!

Got FREE DINNING :cool1: :banana: :yay:
We will be there Sept. 17th thru Oct. 1st. Staying at Music celebrating Baby's first Visit!

Hello Everyone,

I actually posted under another September 2009 thread, but I noticed this one too so I thought I would post my info here also.

We are actually only going to be going to Disney one day during our visit. We will be visiting relatives, the beach and then our Disney day will be our big finale' to our trip.

We are planning on going to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Sept. 29th, which is a Tuesday. During the day, we are going to visit Downtown Disney and visit resorts and maybe the playground over at Fort Wilderness. This little taste of Disney will not only be for my husband and I, but for our sixteen year old daughter and even more so for our son who will be newly five at the time.

We will be planning a much bigger trip to Disney in either 2010 or 2011 when finances allow it a little better.

For anyone who has been during this time... will you please answer some questions for me? We have never been in September. Only in December, which we LOVE, and July, which we hated.

How is the weather during this time?
How crowded will it be during this time?
Is the party worth going to?

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed. We are very excited about this very short, yet fun trip we are planning. Thanks and have a very wonderful day!

jealous of all you guys with the free dining pin! i'm going september 5-12 and staying at wilderness lodge. it will be my first trip to disney since i was a kid, and my boyfriend's first trip to disney ever - at age 28! i'm praying for the free dining promo to be released to the public like in past years! popcorn::

There is another Sept 09 thread under Code Watch.

Anyhoo-the more the merrier!

We have a gg going 9/10-9/15 at POFQ with free dining and 2 birthdays!

Hehe....We switched our stay to the Pop instead of Music. After reading all the resort threads I thought Pop would be a better fit for the little ones. However after talking to the CM she said all the values will be getting pop water fun parks at them this year. Pop century has one already, along with the fact it doesnt share busses and the food court got better reviews I switched and sooo looking forward to our first visit at Pop!:dance3:

DH, DD4, DD9mo (then 16mo), my parents and I will be at CBR September 22-30. We are sooooo excited already! Glad to see everyone else is, too!

HeatherBelle614 -- What a great thing to celebrate. All the best to your mom!

joyfullyblessed -- We went to the MNSSHP in October 2007 and, despite the rain, it was a total blast! Previously, I had only ever been in the summer and at Christmas. The Halloween and fall decorations are amazing and the party was fantastic. Great parade and fireworks show and all of the kids are waaaaay too cute in their Halloween costumes. The park was more crowded during the party than it was during the days we spent at MK that week, but NOTHING like summer or Christmas.

Have a safe and fun trip everyone!

september 24-oct 3rd. Staying at All Star Music with free dining celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! See everyone there!

Dvc stay at Wilderness lodge 1BR sept 21-Oct1st. First time I have stayed here so looking forward to it. Couldnt find any weekend days at BLT MK view when we booked and we hate to swap rooms so oh well maybe next time there.

Add me to the September 2009 list. We will be staying at AKL the 20th-26th and will be enjoying the beginning of the Food and Wine Festival.

My cousin got a free dining pin and she is booking my family together with hers. Yah! We will be at the Pop Century Sept 18-27th! Hurray!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter