OFFICIAL Sept. 2009

we have the free dining bounceback as well. And it will be the food and wine festival. With all that eating I'm not sure when I'll fit in some rides

Hi there!
We will be there from Sept 12-20. 3 days at AKL and 5 days Poly CL! (thanks to the 40% code!)
It is the first trip to WDW for all of us! :yay:

Some of my friends booked for September this year and they are excited to pack and crazy thinking about the upcoming trip :laughing:

I hope, less crowd so that they will totally enjoy their vacation. They are staying at Poly.

Enjoy and have fun everyone. :)

We'll be on The Wonder 9/20-9/24, getting married on the ship, and will be in WDW for our honeymoon 9/24-9/29!!! Staying at CR!

We were going to wait until 2010 but with the 40% code, we are now going back to the FW cabins Sept. 26th-October 3.:cool1:

**UPDATE** ok I finally got the right dates... I wasn't the one who booked the trip. It's actually going to be 9/12-9/16

Me, my best friend Samantha & her DBF Matt will be heading down on September 14-22 & we are staying at ASMo. It will be my 20th trip to the World & their first so I can't wait plus its my birthday. It's gonna be a blast!

Oooo you can add us too! Even though we will be arriving at the end of Aug, most our trip will be in Sept.
Aug 28 to Sept 6, 2009 staying at POP.
And we will be travelling w/ our extended family for a total of 11 of us. So this will be our 1st trip together with this family. 4 adults & 7 kids.
Soooooo excited!party:

I really don't know what to do as far as planning. It seems so far away. I have been going through menus to see where we want to eat. I want us to try some new places. Last year was our first time to Epcot, so there are a lot of restaurants to try there.

I am going tonight to buy the Unoffical Guide. I figure I can read that. The last one I got was a couple years ago. My kids love the Birnabaum's Guide for Kids, so I am going to get that one too.

I also have been reading a lot about MNSSHP. It sounds like a lot of fun.

What else is there to plan this far away?

Add us on! Our tentative dates are Sept 17-27, which we booked as a bounceback with free dining. We'll be at the Beach Club :cool1:

We will be there on 09/19 - 09/27 at the Wilderness Lodge. It is our 1st trip there and we will be celebrating my birthday.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter