Official October Code Watch

I think it is today. I really really think it is today. (replace "think" with "hope")
So tired of being inpatient in front of my computer each morning. :surfweb:

Add me to that impatient every day by the computer . . .:surfweb:

Not only am I waiting for codes, but I am awaiting a DING to add 2 to our trip in October . . .so I'm doublely going nuts!:rotfl:

Its like I can't physically do anything until things start happening on this computer:laughing:

I just called WDWTC and tried to see if AAA would at least apply to our quote. She said no, but more codes are due out soon. She said when those became available to call back and see if those would apply. AAAGGGHHHH!!!

I think it is today. I really really think it is today. (replace "think" with "hope")
So tired of being inpatient in front of my computer each morning. :surfweb:

Maybe we should all start chanting this. "I think it is today, I think it is today, I think it is today........Can't hurt, right? Fingers crossed everyone. pixiedust:

So on Oct 7th it is listed to close at 12am, plus this is an evening EMH. Do we tack on another 3 hours to that time or is 12am with the extra hours?

I think the EMH on Oct. 7 is in the morning at MK! But that would be fun, wouldn't it?

I think the EMH on Oct. 7 is in the morning at MK! But that would be fun, wouldn't it?

OMG! I just looked at WDW's site and OCt. 7 is an evening EMH so I think that would mean it is open until 3 a.m.!!!

Morning,

Spoke on the phone with Disney this morning, the annual passholder booking number and asked if the codes had been released yet for October, very nice CM said that they had been told that they would be out in two weeks. DOH! Anyone else hear differently?

We are going to have to book a value resort then, we were hoping they would be out soon, we dont want to wait and be left out in the cold wihtout a room to stay in that we can afford.

Do the codes normally apply to all resorts on all levels, or just certain areas of a resort? (example FWL standard or CR tower)

What kind of discount can we expect for room only in Oct?
Are values usually around 70 and Moderates around 110?

TIA

From the stuff I have read about the current discounts until September, they dictate what kind of rooms you can reserve in the deluxe resorts, like a polynesian garden view only or stuff like that. I dont know if there are any other limitations. I sure hope those codes come out way before two weeks from now.

Morning,

Spoke on the phone with Disney this morning, the annual passholder booking number and asked if the codes had been released yet for October, very nice CM said that they had been told that they would be out in two weeks. DOH! Anyone else hear differently?

Although I've been checking every morning like so many other people, this is when I thought rates would come out. Since Food & Wine event tickets go on sale next week, I really don't expect the discounts to come out then, which (I believe) would have been the week that discounts were released last year. We've been passholders for years, and the only year that I can remember there not being a discount for our Fall Break was the year of the big Glitch -- the year passholder on-line booking was started.

What kind of discount can we expect for room only in Oct?
Are values usually around 70 and Moderates around 110?

Last year, we paid either $74 or $79 (Can't remember which) for a value. Our Fall Break fell within the couple of weeks of higher rates.

Well this stinks. I am down at the shore the week they might come out. I guess I will be on the phone at 7:00 each morning.

If I already have a package booked IE plane tickets, hotel (ASm), park hoppers, dinning plan booked can I still take advantage of a code? We still havent reached our 45 day period yet...does this matter?

If I already have a package booked IE plane tickets, hotel (ASm), park hoppers, dinning plan booked can I still take advantage of a code? We still havent reached our 45 day period yet...does this matter?

Yes, you will have to call disney that morning and have them apply your code to the exisitng ressie. (If there is availability, I have done this 2x, the first year there wasnt avialabiltiy at movies but there was at sports and music.)

Yes, you will have to call disney that morning and have them apply your code to the exisitng ressie. (If there is availability, I have done this 2x, the first year there wasnt avialabiltiy at movies but there was at sports and music.)

Thanks so much for this information! Big Big relief, I thought I did something wrong and was going to be shut out of using a code!

Anyone going between Oct 14th and Nov 7th to POP and would like a free fridge, send me a pm.
Thanks
C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter