OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

I have not been to the party before either. We are going for the first time. It will be our first family vacation in 15 years although my husband isnt going.

I made my ADRs at 3am my time!!!:eek: But it went smoothly, and no sitting on hold!
Online booking opens up at 6am, 1 hr before the phone lines open. So it's a good jump on those that are calling.:thumbsup2

I made my ADRs at 3am my time!!!:eek: But it went smoothly, and no sitting on hold!
Online booking opens up at 6am, 1 hr before the phone lines open. So it's a good jump on those that are calling.:thumbsup2

Glad you got what you wanted. I think online Adrs makes us more obsessed than usual! I keep playing with it hoping that something else will jump out at me!

I got my CRT ADR today! I barely slept a wink last night, afraid I would oversleep! I finally got out of bed at 5:30 and sat at the computer so I could press the reservations button at 6:01 precisely! So we have a CRT ADR at 8:25 on 10/17.:cool1:

I'll be trying for California Grill on Wednesday, and Chef Mickey's on Friday.

I got my CRT ADR today! I barely slept a wink last night, afraid I would oversleep! I finally got out of bed at 5:30 and sat at the computer so I could press the reservations button at 6:01 precisely! So we have a CRT ADR at 8:25 on 10/17.:cool1:

I'll be trying for California Grill on Wednesday, and Chef Mickey's on Friday.

Good Luck on getting you ressies! I was pretty happy with my outcome. I had to switch dates and times for Chef Mickey's but I got them for a nice dinner.

I am also new to the boards, and enjoying sharing in everyone's excitement and trip planning madness. I am rather relieved to find that I am not alone in my obsessive-compulsive ADR planning & adjustment. My hubby thinks I have lost my marbles.

We are going Sept 30 - Oct 7, staying at the BLT, MK-view 1 BR villa. Have been to DW one time previously, in 2007. I'm really looking forward to the convenience of being so close to MK & Epcot. We are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 6th -- thought it would be a fitting grande finale to our week!

Last night mananged to tweak my last ADR to the time I wanted, and now am completely happy with all my ressies, so I hope to resist temptation and stay away from the online booking now.

Thanks for all the great advice and insight from those who know the "Mouse House" (as my 4-year old calls it) so well!:flower3:

I am also new to the boards, and enjoying sharing in everyone's excitement and trip planning madness. I am rather relieved to find that I am not alone in my obsessive-compulsive ADR planning & adjustment. My hubby thinks I have lost my marbles.

We are going Sept 30 - Oct 7, staying at the BLT, MK-view 1 BR villa. Have been to DW one time previously, in 2007. I'm really looking forward to the convenience of being so close to MK & Epcot. We are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 6th -- thought it would be a fitting grande finale to our week!

Last night mananged to tweak my last ADR to the time I wanted, and now am completely happy with all my ressies, so I hope to resist temptation and stay away from the online booking now.

Thanks for all the great advice and insight from those who know the "Mouse House" (as my 4-year old calls it) so well!:flower3:

Glad we could help. I love seeing another family have a great time in the world! You will love the halloween party- the parade is awesome!!

:banana:
Ok, so I am just back from camping. I didn't have to stand on top of my car to make my ADR's, but I did have to get my big ol' butt on my daughters bicycle (do you know how long it's been???) and ride uphill to the playground. There I am, at 6:55am on a bench, with all my DIS stuff laid out around me making my ressies. I start with my first one - Akersush Princess Breakfast, and the lady says "you have to secure that with a credit card":confused: WTH...I totally forgot that part. So, I make all of them except that one. Ride all they way (down hill this time) back to our campsite, get the credit card, and ride all the way back (uphill) to get that one and also the Segway Tour scheduled. :yay: Way too much exercise for making ADRS. :goodvibes

Ok, so I am just back from camping. I didn't have to stand on top of my car to make my ADR's, but I did have to get my big ol' butt on my daughters bicycle (do you know how long it's been???) and ride uphill to the playground. There I am, at 6:55am on a bench, with all my DIS stuff laid out around me making my ressies. I start with my first one - Akersush Princess Breakfast, and the lady says "you have to secure that with a credit card":confused: WTH...I totally forgot that part. So, I make all of them except that one. Ride all they way (down hill this time) back to our campsite, get the credit card, and ride all the way back (uphill) to get that one and also the Segway Tour scheduled. :yay: Way too much exercise for making ADRS. :goodvibes
Hahaha, congrats on getting them all!! And your bonus exercise! :)

lots of Oct plans being made!

My hubby and our daughters (8 and 5) are going for the first time OCt 7-17 and will be doing MNSSHP oct 13th...also Mickey's backyard BBQ oct 15th... we are all very excited and can not wait our time to go!

Laura

I got up at 545 am Saturday and got my ADR's. I will fill in the blanks later but needed these. Now I need to get my Luau tickets.

Kona Café at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Primary Guest: Ed
Confirmation Number::
Day & Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009
Time: 10:15 AM

50's Prime Time Café at Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM
Day & Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009
Time: 12:40 PM

The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom® Park
Day & Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Time: 8:10 AM

Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot®
Day & Date: Monday, October 19, 2009
Time: 4:00 PM

5 more days til I can make my ADRs!!! :woohoo: (is it sad that I'm counting down just to get to the 90 day mark?!)

Glad you didn't have to stand on top of your car. Did you get everything you wanted?

Glad you didn't have to stand on top of your car. Did you get everything you wanted?

Almost everything. I wanted TRex for Saturday 17th for dinner. The only opening they had was at 4pm. I took it. Hoping to get something later.

We just planned a spur of the moment trip for October 8-13th. We're doing MNSSHP on the 8th for sure. I thought we weren't going back until Christmas 2010 but this is just what my planning OCD self needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter