OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by torsie24, Mar 20, 2009.

1. ammeador2

ammeador2 DIS Veteran

we made our T Rex ressie months ago since you can make that one more than 90 out. Glad you got everything.

You are in Plainfield right?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marielynn724

marielynn724 DIS Veteran

ok so i've been getting really excited leading up to my 90 day mark (this thursday - only 3 more days!) and as i've been planning my days i've also been starting to think about what i am going to pack. i know i'm just a *tad* ahead of myself, but i can't help it. :hyper: i've never been to florida in october before, and i was just wondering what the weather is like in terms of what to wear. is it hot enough for shorts? maybe i'll pack capris or bermuda shorts - in between long pants and shorts haha.

4. DreaGirl

DreaGirl DIS Veteran

I'm glad everyone is getting all their ADRs!!

I was able to make mine this morning and got them all, I had to change some times, but overall I'm very happy. :)

5. Remosgirl

Remosgirl Earning My Ears

We have been several times in October. Usually mid and late and it has always been very warm. 2006 they were having a heat wave and it was in the 90s! We alway pack a pair of jeans and jackets and have yet to use them. Some evenings can be a bit cool but I would count on warm weather.

Amy

6. tikkipoo

tikkipoo DIS Veteran

Sometimes no matter how much research you do, you just miss something:upsidedow

I live just west of Plainfield - between Belleville and Monrovia.

7. Twoboysnmygirl

Twoboysnmygirl DIS Veteran

SO excited! Made our first ADR this morning for Rainforest Cafe! Yes, I know I could have called weeks ago, but I wanted to use this opportunity to use the internet reservations and figured it wouldn't be a hard ressie to get. This begins my week of making ADR's and I'm going to be so excited for each morning!! (we're staying offsite so have to make each ressie at 90 days)

:banana:

8. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

Congrats!!

9. ammeador2

ammeador2 DIS Veteran

We are flying out of Indy and our flight is an early morning flight so I have been looking at those hotels that you can stay 1 night and they take you to the airport. Some of the hotels are in Plainfield and I didn't know if that would be close? I am a little lost since they moved the airport entrance! ;)

10. tikkipoo

tikkipoo DIS Veteran

Plainfield is about 2 seconds away from the airport. Just jump in I70 - head east and it is the next exit. Super simple! The INDY Park and Fly is right there too. Let me know if you need any info about the area. Be glad to help you out! :thumbsup2

On a different note.... I called TRex Cafe directly and I got a 6:15pm on the 17th! :banana: Now I am complete. :cloud9:

11. charlielinda

charlielinda Mouseketeer

I am hoping to make a reservation for a Premium Wishes cruise for Wednesday, October 21. Last year my husband and I did this and had eight people we found on these boards join us and had a magical evening. We are hoping to do the same thing this year.

The for the boat is $300 and tip ($60) is $360 so divided by 10 it is $36 a person or $72 a couple.

For those who haven't done this before we would meet at one of the docks (I'll know which one in a few days) at 7:30 p.m. and leave at 8:00 to go out to the lake and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks. It's a wonderful trip.

If you are interested or would like more information please let me know.

We are a couple in our 50's -- all would be welcome --

12. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Can I join the list? Right now I am booked at the Wilderness Lodge, but I am probably changing that to POR. October 14-18 are the dates, if my nieces's school schedule doesn't end up causing problems.

We also might decide to do free dining, because my sister and I both got pin numbers for it. :banana:But I'm not sure about that yet.

No Mnsshp for us this year, we have done that 3 times, so we are skipping it this year. But I hope everyone going has a great time! We always love it!

13. DaughteroftheKing

DaughteroftheKing Mouseketeer

Add us to the list!
    Oct 17-23 (POP) and MNSSHP!

14. ammeador2

ammeador2 DIS Veteran

We were looking at the park and fly. I think we are considering the SLeep inn or something like that..the name happens to escape me!

glad you got what you needed!!

15. KimRaye

KimRaye <font color=navy><b>DIS Sponsor*Silver</b><br><fon

I THINK there might be a WISHES cruise share thread SOMEWHERE on the DIS and you MIGHT have some luck on that! Disney Dust! :tinker:

16. tikkipoo

tikkipoo DIS Veteran

Okay, here are my ADRs

Sat 17th - TRex 6:15pm
    Sun 18th - Ohana: 5pm
    Mon 19th - Tepan Edo 12noon
    Tue 20th - Boma 6:50pm
    Wed 21st - Biergarten 6:15pm
    Thursday 22nd - Tusker House 11:55am
    Friday 23rd - Le Cellier - 6pm
    Saturday 24th - Akershus for the girls 8:20am
    Segway Tour for me DH and MIL
    Whispering Canyon 5:20pm
    Sunday 24th - Kona Cafe 9am
    *dates and time subject to change due to unforseen obsession to get the "perfect" itenerary.

17. torsie24

torsie24 Mummy to a perfect princess.

Oooh, they look great!!

:lmao: at your disclaimer!

18. marielynn724

marielynn724 DIS Veteran

setting my alarm clock for 6 am to make my ADRs tomorrow morning...:yay:

19. tikkipoo

tikkipoo DIS Veteran

Good luck!

20. DreaGirl

DreaGirl DIS Veteran

Are you doing them online? If so you can start making them at 6am.

21. tikkipoo

tikkipoo DIS Veteran

:surfweb:Guess you're setting that alarm for 5am. :goodvibes