***Official November 2013***

I'm excited to see more comments on here as well!! We are in full on planning mode!!!currently booked at AoA LM but I'm going to change it. Thinking POR...started looking at airfare this week as well. I was hoping to find under $300....and I really want to know about the F&W half but they still haven't given the dates :(

Hmm, I now I have seen the date for the Food and Wine half somewhere. Was it just a rumored date? Thinking it was the 9th maybe? I know it was before our dates which are the 14TH-24TH. SO FAR my airfare is too high. I really hope it lowers once the smaller airlines start releasing fares.

I haven't booked WDW yet, have to wait for hubby to give the okay, BUT I am doing my planning anyways. Have a list of the dining we want to try and the ones that are a must to do again. I believe May 14 is my ADR time so I have plenty of time for that. DD said we HAVE to do Soarin this time (we forgot about it last year).

Woohoo. Got my grand villa for the 23rd

Do your kids know you are planning? I am going to wait until after the holidays to let the kids know we are planning a trip. We loved doing count down parties and the kids are always asking when we can start doing them again lol

Do your kids know you are planning? I am going to wait until after the holidays to let the kids know we are planning a trip. We loved doing count down parties and the kids are always asking when we can start doing them again lol

Our last trip was a total surprise for our girls. It was awesome telling them the night before, and we have an amazing video of it, but I missed being able to plan with them, and even just talk about it with them.
This year, they know all about our trip, but there is a twist..... We are leaving on Thursday for Disney, but we are going to tell them that we are not leaving till Saturday. So Thursday will come, they will think they are getting ready for school, and PSYCH - We are going to Disney instead!!! Best of both worlds :thumbsup2

Count me in! We are planning for 11/15-11/22 at Port Orleans Riverside. Seems sooo far away! Will be booking the resort within the next couple of weeks. Already working on a rough draft of our ADR's! Tell me im not the only one! :rotfl:

Planning on late Nov - December. Already window shopping on etsy for things to buy the kids for their bdays this year so we are ready for our trip lol :surfweb:

Nope, your not the only one...lol . I have our train reserved and am working on where we want to eat and on our park days. We'll be there Nov 10 - 17.

Crap so mad right now at myself. I knew I should have walked a ressie for nov for a grand villa but didn't now 2 of the 4 nights I need are not available.

Hi all! We have booked at AKl Kidani for 11/9-11/16. However we are thinking about switching to either Beach Club or Boardwalk once we can book there, if available. We have stayed at AKL twice and while we love it - we are looking to stay a little closer to Epcot this time around.

Happy planning!

Our last trip was a total surprise for our girls. It was awesome telling them the night before, and we have an amazing video of it, but I missed being able to plan with them, and even just talk about it with them.
This year, they know all about our trip, but there is a twist..... We are leaving on Thursday for Disney, but we are going to tell them that we are not leaving till Saturday. So Thursday will come, they will think they are getting ready for school, and PSYCH - We are going to Disney instead!!! Best of both worlds :thumbsup2

That is pretty much what we are doing. We are telling them we are going in Jan but are going to surprise them the day of. We just love countdown parties too much lol

Hi, everyone!!!! I am so sorry I have gone missing and I plan to spend time later this week gathering all the info and putting travel info on the first post.

So....reason why I've been MIA: I lost my job on November 27th and I just haven't felt like being on here. Too depressed and spending time interviewing and applying for jobs to be here.

I promise I will be more vigilant, especially since we are now that much closer to our vacation times.

I promise I'll catch everyone else up later.....

So sorry about your job Figment. I hope you can find something soon and get back to planning.

I too already have our ADRs planned. :thumbsup2 Not days or times, but where we want to eat.

That stinks FIgment. Hope you find something quickly.

I too already have our ADRs planned. :thumbsup2 Not days or times, but where we want to eat.

I am making a small list of must do restaurants (even if we don't ddp and go OOP) and then a larger list in case we do get the ddp.

I still can't decide on a resort.

Hi, everyone!!!! I am so sorry I have gone missing and I plan to spend time later this week gathering all the info and putting travel info on the first post.

So....reason why I've been MIA: I lost my job on November 27th and I just haven't felt like being on here. Too depressed and spending time interviewing and applying for jobs to be here.

I promise I will be more vigilant, especially since we are now that much closer to our vacation times.

I promise I'll catch everyone else up later.....

Sending lots of pixie dust that a new job comes your way....pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hello! I'm Kris ^_^

I'll be in this thread and the October thread cause of our dates lol

We are taking a family trip from Oct. 30 - Nov. 6th :)
My sister's Birthday is November 7th, so we'll also be celebrating her birthday at WDW :)

Family of five = Me (26), DH (27), Mother, Father & Sister (16, turning 17)

We'll be staying in POFQ (2 rooms)! Can't wait!

Hi
We (my mom and me) will also be in WDW from the 28th october until the 10 or somewhat november. We haven't decided on the exact dates, because we are waiting on airfaire offers.
We want to try the AoA or maybe if free dining comes along, we may change to a moderate. We'll try to book in January, as sson as we have decided on the dates.

I'm very excited about Haloween and MNSSHP, because here in Europe we don't celebrate it the way americans do. Actually that will be my first trick ot treating and i'm 30 years old. Hopefully it won't be awkward :confused3
I'm also looking forward to catch the Food and Wine Festival, because Epcot is our favorite park, so that will be so much fun.

We are already plannaning our ADR's, and I'm quite happy that my mom is also excited about it, and is planning with me. Last time she just let me do all of the planing, that was fine, because I could chose where to eat :goodvibes but still it is also grat to share the excitment.

I'm glad that the boards exist, and gives us such a nice place to plan and dream away. :yay:

Hi!

We are making our Auto Train ressies tomorrow and will stay DVC but not sure where yet. We are trying AoA resort in just 17 days and if we love that, we may do a split stay, so waiting a bit to decide.

Our dates will be arrive WDW Nov 29 - Dec 7.

Very excited to see the Christmas decorations again. Last we saw them was in 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter