***Official November 2013***

I'll be spending my 29th birthday in the parks too, so I'm really excited about this trip!!

Sounds great! I hope you can get decent airfare. I have read overseas fare is very high. 14 days is wonderful! Are you spending them all at Disney or going to experience other Orlando attractions as well?

We are tentatively planning for Thanksgiving week. We usually go Labor Day week when crowds are low, so I'm a little nervous about the crowds, but I'm really looking forward to the Christmas decorations!

Hello I know our trip isn't till Nov '13 but I have already booked our room and am becoming very anxious since none of the discounts will be announced for some time now. It seems like everything needs to wait on what the other says. Military? FD? How many days for FD? Can't plan airline, don't know how many days I need to be elegible for FD or any other discounts.

I suppose it's just me trying to be the ubberplanner but I don't like loose ends.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Denise

I too like to have all my ducks in a row, so to speak. I hate having to wait on discounts. We are going regardless and are staying 10 days, so I am sure that will be more than enough for whatever discount is being offered. However, I would still like to have a solid figure of how much the cost will be. For now I am figuring on full price, but really I am at least 87% sure we will get some sort of discount, so nothing solid about that.

Airfare becomes the real hassle when it is released, because normally that happens way before discounts are released, so basically you just have to hope for the best. Either take the crap shoot with the airfare going up or the crap shoot of your dates being blacked out for some crazy reason. :scared1:

It's all just a waiting game. :surfweb: And not one I like to play, but I do understand that Disney is just trying to book as many full price rooms as they possibly can before offering the discounts.

I'll be able to book next month at okw with Dvc points.

Ok we are back in for November. I have talked DH into 2 trips a year. So next year we are going in June and again for Thanksgiving. Both 7 day trips. I booked with a AAA discount but am hoping for a better room discount. Free dining won't work for us anymore because we will be annual pass holders..... YAY!!!! But for the rest of you I hope free dining will be available also.

:cool1:The OFFICIAL November 2013 Vacation Thread!!! :cool1:

This is the home for everyone going to Disney World in November, to post the resort you are staying in, and the dates in November you are staying!!

PM me, and I will add your name, date, and resort to Post #2. On Post #3 I will do ADRs (PM as well once you make them).
Can't wait to see how many of us will be in The World at the same time!!!

Also feel free to post tips and planning strategies for this time of year!!!

Link to November calendar with hours!!*
Link to the crowd predictions for November!!*
Link to the Food and Wine Festival vendor list with menu options!!*
Link to the Food and Wine special events list!!*
Link to the Food and Wine Seminars & Activities!!*
Link to the Food and Wine Festival pictures!!*
Link to the Eat to the Beat concert list and times!!*
Link to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and pricing!!*
Link to the Haunted Carriage Rides at Fort Wilderness!!*
Link to the MNSSHP map!!*

*Coming Soon.

Roll Call

All Star Music

All Star Movies

All Star Sports

Animal Kingdom

candkmac1021 - 11/9 - 11/16
srauchbauer - 11/24 - 11/30
Art of Animation

Disneylvr55 - 10/25 - 11/2

Bay Lake Tower

cadale - 11/30 - 12/7

Beach Club

Boardwalk

Caribbean Beach

Contemporary

Coronado Springs

Dolphin

Fort Wilderness

Grand Floridian

Old Key West

belias21 - 11/26 - 12/2

Polynesian

Pop Century

Port Orleans Riverside

Port Orleans French Quarter

Amunet - 10/30 - 11/6
Furrybunny - 11/15 - 11/24

Saratoga Springs

Shades of Green

Swan

Wilderness Lodge

Yhact Club

Another saved spot for.... Something.... Any suggestions as to what?? Maybe a meet up? Open to suggestions!!

I have been waiting and looking for a November 2013 thread! We will be there Nov 10 - 17...hopefully that is outside of Jersey week;)

I think we will be the very end of November, into December.

Are you looking to stay at a Suite at AoA? They look amazing and are on our list of maybes..

I think we will be the very end of November, into December.

Are you looking to stay at a Suite at AoA? They look amazing and are on our list of maybes..

I gave some thought to getting a suite at AoA for our family (myself, DH and our DDs who will be 7 & 8) and my father, but have decided against it. It will cost us $400 MORE to get a suite for everyone, and sleeping on a table bed doesn't sound overly appealing to us!!

We will be there on the 22nd for one night then on the dream for 3 nights and back to okw on the 27th.

We may be at the parks with you!!!

I'm looking at the 9th-16th, maybe (if we have the extra $$$) at the Poly. That's what we're hoping for... :scratchin it would be the first time there.

We decided a few months ago, at our last trip, that we're spending too much time traveling on the buses, and we wanted to stay at a monorail resort. If we can't stay there, probably POR in one of the royal themed rooms. My DN is really in to princesses right now, and I know she would love it.

We went this past October, and while we love going in October, it was too hot, and a little too crowded for us.

We've been a couple of times the 3rd week of November, and had a blast. I chose this week, because I hope they'll bring back free dining. It really does help with us.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter