• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2013***

Thank you so much for November operating schedule. Seems like I picked a really slow time to go ( nov12-20). Cuz the Parks seem to close earlier on those dates and then thanksgiving week they are open late.

I agree. We are going November 10th- November 15th, I hope crowds are low during this time. We have always gone in the summer time so I have no clue.

Yes that helps, now I have the deluxe dining plan and someone said I can do the 2nd show and the last show for the dining plan to sit in tier one is that correct, if so 6:15pm works great.

We have never done the HDDR so im not sure how it works in regards to the dining plan. Is this your first time with the deluxe plan? We used it on our last trip and LOVED it. We booked it again for this next trip.

Yay Park hours! My 7 month Window is Wednesday so I should know a lot more about my trip by the end of the week!

We have never done the HDDR so im not sure how it works in regards to the dining plan. Is this your first time with the deluxe plan? We used it on our last trip and LOVED it. We booked it again for this next trip.

We love the deluxe dining plan because it lets us choose where we want to eat and for a lower cost.

Soo excited to see that these hours were posted today! As soon as I get a chance I'm going to get busy planning. I'm assuming the days that magic kingdom closes at 7 are also the dates of mvmcp. Anybody have an idea of when tickets go on sale for the party?

Yes that helps, now I have the deluxe dining plan and someone said I can do the 2nd show and the last show for the dining plan to sit in tier one is that correct, if so 6:15pm works great.

Actually, I just found this on the Disney Website regarding the dlx dining plan and the HDDR:

•1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating only)

So I wonder if that means you can book any of the 3 shows but the seating category would be tiers 2 and 3 only?

Soo excited to see that these hours were posted today! As soon as I get a chance I'm going to get busy planning. I'm assuming the days that magic kingdom closes at 7 are also the dates of mvmcp. Anybody have an idea of when tickets go on sale for the party?

Yes, the 7pm close means a MVMCP. The tickets usually go on sale right around May 1st.

Super excited! I had a tentative plan based on last year's hours and it looks like I have to change a couple of days around cause the MVMCP is not on the day I thought it would be. I'll be glad when I get my ADRs and then relax.

Yay, so excited to find this thread! :banana:

DH, our 7 month old son and I are heading to WDW on 30th October, staying until November 7th! We're staying at the Beach Club Villas and then heading off on a Disney Dream Bahamas cruise after that. Squee!

This will be our first trip with a baby, and of course our baby's first trip to Disney... Can't wait! :yay:

I'm so ready to start planning properly... Come on November hours! popcorn::

HEY ALL!!!! super excited to join the November planners!!! Hip hip hooray!

Our family will be going November 17-23. No set plans for hotel but it looks like we are leaning towards AoA. We stayed here last year in the cars suite and really liked it! This year we will change up the theme to either nemo or lion king :) unless of course a discount comes out for a deluxe...

Happy planning all! Looking forward to hearing everyone's plans

Add us to the list! We're crazy enough to be arriving on Thanksgiving (Although our package doesn't start until the day after, 29th) and leaving on Dec 7! Decided to throw in two days at that other unnamed park :whistle: (daughter is an HP fan), but the rest will be at old faithful Mickey. It's been three years so I am BEYOND ready!

We changed our minds about going to Disney in November and decided to go to Texas and visit family instead. Well, that lasted about a month. So, we're back to planning Disney. Nov 1-10th is the current plan, with some leeway for dates depending on flights! Probably stay at Pop or Aoa. But, might really change it up and go Mod (never have). It'll be me, my husband, 1.5 year old and 5 year old (be there on his bday). Woohoo

We have decided to stay at Riverside for our Thanksgiving trip. I can now say I have stayed at all the moderates.

I have been using last year's calendar to get a start on planning. I know things will probably change, but at least it is giving me something to do.

We are going to fly Southwest for the 1st time (they just started yesterday at our airport) and from what I heard November flight schedule should come out on the May 1st. Here's hoping for some decent airfare.

Welcome :welcome: to all the new peoples!!! I promise, promise, promise I will update the first post tomorrow once I get to work. And I, too, am soooo happy that the November calendar became available today. :cool1: But, as sjs said....be aware that the hours and shows (like F!) may change as we come up on our dates. Disney will take a look at their bookings and determine necessary changes (if any).

Also, for any of our friends that are in Boston, my thoughts & prayers are with you.

On another note, if you'd like to join the FB group, please PM me with your name, location and profile pic. :wave2:

Hello!! That is my site and those are official park hours from Disneytravelagents.com. Disneyworld.com does not post them for a while after we get them. Just wanted to make sure you knew. :0) Happy Planning!

We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.

Hello!! That is my site and those are official park hours from Disneytravelagents.com. Disneyworld.com does not post them for a while after we get them. Just wanted to make sure you knew. :0) Happy Planning!

Thank you. That is great news.

I'm so happy right now, that I figured out I can make it to a MNSSHP and MVMCP.
On monday the 11/11 MK will close at 7PM anf that should mean that there is a MVMCP. I booked our flight home on the 12 hoping that the first christmas party would be on monday. :cool1:
It's going to be the best vacation ever !

We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.

It seems that every year there is a private event at DHS in early Nov and the park closes early to the GP

Thank you. That is great news.

I'm so happy right now, that I figured out I can make it to a MNSSHP and MVMCP.
On monday the 11/11 MK will close at 7PM anf that should mean that there is a MVMCP. I booked our flight home on the 12 hoping that the first christmas party would be on monday. :cool1:
It's going to be the best vacation ever !

I think the first Christmas party will be on Friday the 8th.... The first 7pm closing.

Well not the first but November 1st 7pm closing should be the last MNSSHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter