***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Every time I check weather for next week it gets worse. Looks like two sets of clothes are needed. Yuck :(

It won't snow, doing the no snow dance ... We are out folks pofq here we come. Have a safe trip peeps that are leaving soon

I appreciate the no snow dance, just make sure you do it right, I don't want a blizzard. Have a safe journey.

Stop it now no more talk of snow :eek:

I feel guilty wanting no snow, normally I LOVE snow, but we don't get to take many vacations so I don't want to miss even an hour of it.

I looked up the sunset times and am excited I will get a whole extra hour of sunshine each evening in Florida :worship:

This whole dark by 4:30 thing is already annoying me and it is only November :sad2:

Just one more thing to cheer about :cheer2:

Remember that after December 21st the days will get progressively longer, that isn't so far away ;)

Well on the way home from our week in disney. We didn't have any issues with our Magicbands but my parents had problems getting into the parks the last 3 days we were there. MDE didn't want to work almost the entire time we were there and when it did work we were unable to change any of our fastpasses to a different time but could change the attraction. Talking mickey in the MK was a lot of fun. Seems we got lucky seeing him as we meet a DISer (sorry didn't catch name) in line that this was her 3rd time trying to see the talking mickey and was told every time he has laryngitis so no talking. The DAS card worked well for my son. Only used it 4 times total duri the trip. The weather was great except for it was Very Windy. Never been down when it was so windy like that.

Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to answer. :goodvibes

Glad the new DAS card worked well for your family. Sorry that the FP+ thing didn't work as smoothly as it should have. I hope you let Disney know. Did you ever pull regular FPs with your KTTW card while you were there?

Every time I check weather for next week it gets worse. Looks like two sets of clothes are needed. Yuck :(

I'm afraid to look. I don't mind packing 2 sets of clothes, I just don't want to be lugging them around the park and purchasing a locker seems like such a waste of moola to me.

OMG, 5 days to go, how did it get this close? My oldest is camping with the boy scouts until Sunday so he will only have to wait 2 days when he gets back, I'd be jealous if he wasn't sleeping in a tent ;)

We are sitting at the airport and I JUST received an invite for BOG. lol OY glad I printed my confirmation. Wheelchair thing got me emotional ugh I hate traveling this way but hell I wasn't makin it to the gate they wheeled me up and we board first. Guess with a few piña coladas ill manage this ECV thing. Lol

I looked up the sunset times and am excited I will get a whole extra hour of sunshine each evening in Florida :worship:

This whole dark by 4:30 thing is already annoying me and it is only November :sad2:

Just one more thing to cheer about :cheer2:

Yes, I looked this up yesterday too! :banana::banana::banana:

We are sitting at the airport and I JUST received an invite for BOG. lol OY glad I printed my confirmation. Wheelchair thing got me emotional ugh I hate traveling this way but hell I wasn't makin it to the gate they wheeled me up and we board first. Guess with a few piña coladas ill manage this ECV thing. Lol

That's awesome news! So I don't have to feel like I'm cheating the system anymore. ;)

15 DAYS TO GO!!!!!! Getting Ssssoooo excited!!!

To everyone leaving this weekend, have a great trip!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I feel guilty wanting no snow, normally I LOVE snow, but we don't get to take many vacations so I don't want to miss even an hour of it.

Remember that after December 21st the days will get progressively longer, that isn't so far away ;)

I love snow too, I just would love it if it waited until our trip was over. One vacation we drove home in a snow storm and that was the absolute worst. Unexpected hotel stay since some highways were shutting down. As long as it isn't that bad I'll be fine.

And yes I suppose the solstice isn't that far off, and between Disney, Thanksgiving and Christmas there is plenty to look forward to before then.

I must be missing something in the forecasts, why the two sets of clothes? Do I even want to look :scared:

Ps - while scrolling through the smilies with my four year old she said "Yay, they have Gagnum Style " :dancer:

Ha, by the end of the trip you may love that EVC! Too funny about the BOG invite. I wonder if I'll get one too.

I love snow too, I just would love it if it waited until our trip was over. One vacation we drove home in a snow storm and that was the absolute worst. Unexpected hotel stay since some highways were shutting down. As long as it isn't that bad I'll be fine.

And yes I suppose the solstice isn't that far off, and between Disney, Thanksgiving and Christmas there is plenty to look forward to before then.

I must be missing something in the forecasts, why the two sets of clothes? Do I even want to look :scared:

Ps - while scrolling through the smilies with my four year old she said "Yay, they have Gagnum Style " :dancer:

Yeah, the weather is looking a bit crazy for our time there, I'm in denial mode for now.

Very funny about your 4 year old, how does she even know what Gangnam style is?

It is snowing here, I kid you not. Granted it is melting before it hits the ground, but there are a few flakes.

Ha, by the end of the trip you may love that EVC! Too funny about the BOG invite. I wonder if I'll get one too.

Yeah, the weather is looking a bit crazy for our time there, I'm in denial mode for now.

Very funny about your 4 year old, how does she even know what Gangnam style is?

The 14 yo and 11 yo went through a phase where they watched it on the tablet a ton, then they would all dance. Kind of hilarious.

Just rain drops here but it is getting cold fast!

Quick melt snow is fun, all the pretty without all the mess.

It's trying to get you in the mood for snow at MK.

maybe it was just soap flakes ;)

NO WAY! We did not get any on the other side of the river....

I'm about 1000 feet above sea level so we do tend to get snow even when the surrounding areas don't. It stopped now, it was only a little bit, but it did make me laugh. Of course by this time of year we usually have already had snow.

Just got back from our trip yesterday. :sad: But we had a wonderful time! Really only one day of rain, and the wind was nice in keeping it cool, but not cold.

Our MBs worked wonderfully! Never an issue. I was even able to juggle FP+ times while sitting on the bus. TT (EP) and EE (AK) had technical difficulties during our FP+ times two days. The MDE system knew that, and allowed us to ride any time we wanted after the ride reopened. CM at MS even let us on before our scheduled FP+ time because TT was down. :thumbsup2 On the EE day, after we finally got to ride an hour later, I cancelled all our FP+ for the day, and was able to rebook FP+ for EP. Tried that again on our HS day, when there were no ride issues, and it didn't work. And yes, we were given KTTW cards at check in, without having to ask, and they worked to pull old FP even when all our FP+ were booked.

The rides seemed to be shorter this year too. Maybe I'm just over-anticipating the rides, but EE, RnR, and ToT seemed shorter. But SM seemed longer... :confused3 Probably me. The new TT is a blast. Soarin' is in need of some upgrades, but still fun.

This first week of November was more crowded than I have ever seen it, but was told it was because Jersey week was early this year, and will be early again next year. The crowds were very manageable though; even with the increased numbers in the parks, we never had to wait very long for anything.

We also had no issues with our (uninvited) BoG FP+ reservation. In less than 20 minutes from walking up, our food was on the table. It only took that long because we were having fun chatting with the CMs in the front entryway. The place is wonderful! The themeing is fun and the food (Nicoise salad and French onion soup) was outstanding! Not to TS restaurant level, but definitely better than any QS! If BoG lunch continues to be a FP+ option, we will be going again next year.

Just got back from our trip yesterday. :sad: But we had a wonderful time! Really only one day of rain, and the wind was nice in keeping it cool, but not cold.

Our MBs worked wonderfully! Never an issue. I was even able to juggle FP+ times while sitting on the bus. TT (EP) and EE (AK) had technical difficulties during our FP+ times two days. The MDE system knew that, and allowed us to ride any time we wanted after the ride reopened. CM at MS even let us on before our scheduled FP+ time because TT was down. :thumbsup2 On the EE day, after we finally got to ride an hour later, I cancelled all our FP+ for the day, and was able to rebook FP+ for EP. Tried that again on our HS day, when there were no ride issues, and it didn't work. And yes, we were given KTTW cards at check in, without having to ask, and they worked to pull old FP even when all our FP+ were booked.

The rides seemed to be shorter this year too. Maybe I'm just over-anticipating the rides, but EE, RnR, and ToT seemed shorter. But SM seemed longer... :confused3 Probably me. The new TT is a blast. Soarin' is in need of some upgrades, but still fun.

This first week of November was more crowded than I have ever seen it, but was told it was because Jersey week was early this year, and will be early again next year. The crowds were very manageable though; even with the increased numbers in the parks, we never had to wait very long for anything.

We also had no issues with our (uninvited) BoG FP+ reservation. In less than 20 minutes from walking up, our food was on the table. It only took that long because we were having fun chatting with the CMs in the front entryway. The place is wonderful! The themeing is fun and the food (Nicoise salad and French onion soup) was outstanding! Not to TS restaurant level, but definitely better than any QS! If BoG lunch continues to be a FP+ option, we will be going again next year.

Thanks for the report. Glad to hear it all went well. Can't wait to see BOG!

On the magical express yayyyy.

Yay!

It is snowing here, I kid you not. Granted it is melting before it hits the ground, but there are a few flakes.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

At about 1:30 I walked my aunt out to her car and looked with shock at her and said "Please tell me you are not seeing white things like I am."
She looked at me and said "Sorry but I see them too."

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Deep breath! I have 8 days to go. I really would like to not see this. Especially on the morning of the 16th.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

At about 1:30 I walked my aunt out to her car and looked with shock at her and said "Please tell me you are not seeing white things like I am."
She looked at me and said "Sorry but I see them too."

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Deep breath! I have 8 days to go. I really would like to not see this. Especially on the morning of the 16th.

Ha, yeah, my white things seems to be back, but the chance of it not snowing on the 13th has now raised to 80%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter