***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Selected our FP+ last night but was not able to customize our MB till this morning. So happy it worked :cool1:

Woo hoo! Just got FP+ and MBs for ASSp, check in Nov 15th! I had to modify my check in to get MBs to appear.

Checking in on the same day and staying at POP, was able to customize my MB's this morning and make FP+ selections too! I am excited. I haven't decided which parks we are doing each day of the trip yet, but I did make FP+ selections for two days so far. What a nice surprise this morning for me :goodvibes

OMG! I just used FP+ and was able to reserve BOG lunch!! So excited! Got our magicbands ordered and getting ready to start planning our FP"S:cool1:

OMG! I just used FP+ and was able to reserve BOG lunch!! So excited! Got our magicbands ordered and getting ready to start planning our FP"S:cool1:

Did you do anything different? I'm still working on trying to get around the guest registered message...

If we were surprising the kids then I obviously wouldn't ask but since they know, we sure did ask them. This had been debated for the lady few weeks and have changed colors about 50 times so far. Ugh.

Maybe I am better off not asking my daughter then! Her fav color is yellow so will go with that, although there is a little bt of a chance the pink will look good to her when we see other kids :). Oh we'll!

O looking on the boards for the answer but some of you might know while I trudge through posts......can we choose different FP+ for our party? Like my mom and DD meet Cinderella, but the rest of us go on a ride? So far it seems to be only allowing me an all or nothing thing...

O looking on the boards for the answer but some of you might know while I trudge through posts......can we choose different FP+ for our party? Like my mom and DD meet Cinderella, but the rest of us go on a ride? So far it seems to be only allowing me an all or nothing thing...

I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping to take my DD4 to visit a princess while the boys did a ride she was not tall enough for. Oh well, we'll work I out somehow....

LOL I love it!! Pink would definitely encourage him to talk more Disney in the future!!!!! lol

He's actually such a good guy and we talk for hours about everything else, but he doesn't want to talk about Disney at all. Granted I asked him a lot of questions in the beginning, but it's because I value his opinion and wanted his insight. I do want to play some kind of joke on him pretending to plan something ridiculous "because I thought he's like it". Not sure what to do yet, but that is why I'm tempted to order the pink bands. At least I could blame that on my oldest :)

I notice from TP that crowd levels are livery low for Nov 11-17 but it seems like a lot of people going. Is it possible for the levels to jump high the week before I leave? This will be our 3rd. Trip but never used a planner before. Getting so excited :)

It seems like more people because you are here, remember, we are just a drop in the bucket of the people who wind up at Disney. Not many people want to take their kids out of school so it will definitely be less crowded than other weeks.

The computer gods have it in for you ;)

I was just thankful I was able to choose FP+ options. At least I have time to work on the MB's. Still haven't had a chance to re-investigate BOG lunch. What are the odds it will work itself out by the time I get to it?!

Set everyone up with the same thing and them modify the selection afterwards. When you go to modify you can choose the people you want to modify the selection for and then you can choose to either modify the time or the experience. When you modify the experience it will give you new choices, but at the same time as the previous experience which I like. If you want to modify the time too, you have to do it in two steps

I have us separated for one thing and it was quite easy.

How many people have have received your ME tags? I'm 48 days and still haven't received anything:(

I received mine at the beginning of August, but that's because I called ME directly. Last year I got them about 30 days before our trip.

LOL I love it!! Pink would definitely encourage him to talk more Disney in the future!!!!! lol

:rotfl2:

O.K., this is soooo tempting. My DH's brothers always tease him that his favorite color is pink (it is his birthstone). My daughter is getting pink, of course, DS's are getting their favorite colors, red and yellow, I was actually planning to give DH his favorite blue, but then I'm left with orange and green...my very least favorite colors! I may get red or pink even though that would be a duplicate. Purple would sooo be helpful. :rolleyes1 Oh, what to do, what to do? The big decisions in life....

He's actually such a good guy and we talk for hours about everything else, but he doesn't want to talk about Disney at all. Granted I asked him a lot of questions in the beginning, but it's because I value his opinion and wanted his insight. I do want to play some kind of joke on him pretending to plan something ridiculous "because I thought he's like it". Not sure what to do yet, but that is why I'm tempted to order the pink bands. At least I could blame that on my oldest :)

LOL tell him you got him in at BBB!!!! Let him know how bad you felt about constantly talking about Disney and it was the least you could do. Make sure you note you got him the biggest package they offer too! LOL

I was just thankful I was able to choose FP+ options. At least I have time to work on the MB's. Still haven't had a chance to re-investigate BOG lunch. What are the odds it will work itself out by the time I get to it?!

Not very likely, but you can always hold out hope I guess. You were able to get the all numerical confirmation code right? The problem starts once you get in to the system? Technically you would have two numerical confirmation codes, one for the first resort and one for the second, did you try both?

I really don't think you have to worry about the MBs, so what if they arrive 10 days later, you will still have them in plenty of time, plus I read about people who got them because of the second part of their split stay and it still worked for the first part of their stay. Your magic band is tied to you, it will recognize everything that is reserved under your name, it seems like only the customize date is tied to a specific check-in date.

O.K., this is soooo tempting. My DH's brothers always tease him that his favorite color is pink (it is his birthstone). My daughter is getting pink, of course, DS's are getting their favorite colors, red and yellow, I was actually planning to give DH his favorite blue, but then I'm left with orange and green...my very least favorite colors! I may get red or pink even though that would be a duplicate. Purple would sooo be helpful. :rolleyes1 Oh, what to do, what to do? The big decisions in life....

How bout take the blue and give him green then?

So I finally did the online check-in and then was able to customize the Magic Bands. I guess you have to do that before they appear.

47 days! :cool1:

My boys' favorite colors are green (oldest), red (middle) and orange (youngest). Since my in-laws are being boring and both went with gray, we are left with yellow, blue and pink. I really want the blue one out of those colors so for now I got him yellow, but I still have 19 days to change my mind. He better be a good boy ;)

LOL tell him you got him in at BBB!!!! Let him know how bad you felt about constantly talking about Disney and it was the least you could do. Make sure you note you got him the biggest package they offer too! LOL

Ha, I'll tell him I made sure they are going to put extra pixie dust in what's left of his hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter