***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Well tell her she is not alone! I can't seem to get caught up! And tell her not to feel bad either. I would have blown it the first week after I had found out myself!
I have a free "Spa Day" this Saturday that I was lucky enough to be invited to, for caregivers of those with special needs (in my case, my DS7), and I hope I can relax enough to enjoy it and not be thinking about all the things I have to do.

Enjoy your Spa Day :goodvibes

Happy November 1st everyone :cool1:

Have to get a few last minute items for our trip then start packing this weekend.

Just spotted Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes fast pass selections opened up for our trip the 3rd week of Nov!

Thanks- we just snagged Wishes FP+ for 11/19!! Now my planning is finished- no more changes.

So far, we have been able to get every FP+ we wanted. We also had our choice of ADRs for our anniversary dinner, and we got a BOG lunch FP+ with no problems. Only had to call IT once, and they fixed our problem in about 2 minutes. I hope the trip goes as smoothly as the planning has... pixiedust:pixiedust:

Finally bagged a parade for nov 13 at mk. FP plus celebrate the magic then fly literally to Epcot for dinner ressie's at chef le France

Yay. We're going to disney world this month.

Happy Belated Halloween!!! Great Viking and Yeti!!!

Happy Anniversary to those celebrating!!!

Bon voyage to those leaving or en route!!!

Er...Happy cleaning to those with messy houses???

My roof leaked yesterday and we had to call for an emergency repair. Our house is newish but we get a lot of wind in our area. Now we have a lovely reno to do after vacay and mess to clean today. So there's that :P

I was hoping to pack tonight but it might be a TV night instead. I think the last time I watched TV was 6 weeks ago! Sometimes I'm like "what did I do with my time before I was 30"?.

Oh wait, that's a fib. Sometimes I get in a few minutes of Sesame Street or Arthur..... ;)

Big change to FP+ today people. I'm reposting here in case you didn't see my thread about it.

OK, I just went in to MDE to check if Illuminations got loaded for November since Wishes and MSEP finally became available last night.

I stated to go through the process of selecting all new attractions at Epcot and MDE said I could pick 1 choice from a group of attractions and 2 choices from another group. In other words, either Soarin or Test track, but NOT both.

I still needed to switch some things for us since I was so busy working on my friends' stuff since they all leave this weekend. Now I'm afraid to change anything.

Ok , so I wake up this morning totally un enthusiastic for everything including our trip..... Whats up with that????

7 days to go and I just am not excited??? I have worked a bunch of overtime this week, and patients have been rude and impatient, may e they are stealing my joy away....

Hope the excitement returns, this is a bummer morning...

Big change to FP+ today people. I'm reposting here in case you didn't see my thread about it.

OK, I just went in to MDE to check if Illuminations got loaded for November since Wishes and MSEP finally became available last night.

I stated to go through the process of selecting all new attractions at Epcot and MDE said I could pick 1 choice from a group of attractions and 2 choices from another group. In other words, either Soarin or Test track, but NOT both.

I still needed to switch some things for us since I was so busy working on my friends' stuff since they all leave this weekend. Now I'm afraid to change anything.

Yikes! I'm glad we aren't doing too many headliners, and that my FP+a were already set. Well, I think. They might be know whether they are what I want it or not!

Ok , so I wake up this morning totally un enthusiastic for everything including our trip..... Whats up with that????

7 days to go and I just am not excited??? I have worked a bunch of overtime this week, and patients have been rude and impatient, may e they are stealing my joy away....

Buck up camper, time for a Disney movie!

Yikes! I'm glad we aren't doing too many headliners, and that my FP+a were already set. Well, I think. They might be know whether they are what I want it or not!

Right? I really needed to adjust things still, but I guess that isn't happening now.

Here is the link to the other thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3193805

Nope. Not allowed. Get over it. You are going to Disney in 7 days. As for the grumps, I always use the technique of just killing them with kindness, or Disney joy in this case. : ) Hope your day gets better.
I'm having my coffee now, then on to cleaning!

I can't say this is surprising. My guess is the majority of people choose the exact same rides to FP+. There's definitely a top ten.

So, many other rides don't get a steady amount of FP users lining up. Standby lines become longer perhaps. People don't show up for their secondary FP choices.

This forces people to spread out in the park and evens the playing field.

I'm personally not a fan but this might just be an experiment. I don't think they are close to deciding the end result of FP+ yet. In a couple weeks they might offer two sets of choices (allowing for park hopping). It's all up in the air.

My oldest told me that if I made a nice warm Halloween costume for him it wouldn't snow like the last few years. He was right, it was the warmest it has been for years.
You did an awesome job. ,,,I was all proud of myself for gluing paper to a box (made a Steve from Minecraft box head thing for DS)

Meh, every day can't be rainbows and unicorns. I am sure by the time you get in final Disney gear you'll be happy again pixiedust:

I feel you... my bad knees healing and my good knees going . This is the best trip we ever planned and I'm looking at it in an ECV. No being happy about that but I have to make the best of it . Just praying thd good knee waits till we get back . I did get a parade fp plus today for MK celebrate the magic . Will be at the airport this time next week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter