• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

November friends, pray for us. My sweet DS and Iost part of our hearts as my husband, best friend & best daddy in the world died in his sleep. He was just 39 yrs old.

We were supposed to leave for WDW on the 11th. Why did this happen? Why now??

I hit send too soon.

I'm hoping to still take our trip for my DS. Just can't see past right now. So overwhelmed.

If you've seen me post anywhere else on the boards and want to share there on my behalf, I would appreciate it. We just need prayers & you have become like family.

If something big happens around here, someone PM me. I'm not going to be able to check here as often.

So. Lost. So. Heartbroken. DS was afraid that it was going to happen to him (dying in his sleep). He's been asking me all day if he was going to be just like Daddy when he closes his eyes.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you are feeling, but please know you and your son will be in my prayers.

November friends, pray for us. My sweet DS and Iost part of our hearts as my husband, best friend & best daddy in the world died in his sleep. He was just 39 yrs old.

I am so sorry for your loss. October has not been a good month for too many people :sad1:

So sorry for your loss. My father died suddenly when I was 4. No one spoke of him after, never. Please keep comforting your ds. Keep talking about his dad and things they did and show him pictures. I'll keep y'all in my prayers.

Amy, I am SO sorry about your husband .. what a tragic loss. Please know that I am praying for you guys and will be thinking of you guys. I'm so sad for your family. :worried:
Please keep us posted when you can.

LMAO! I just got an email to tell me it's time to customize my MagicBands :rotfl2:

A little late, since they are sitting in my house already!! :lmao:

I also got a letter this week about the refrigerators, and they will be disconnected because of problems with some of the models they use....anybody else get that letter?

Well I customized my Disney bag. I really don't want to carry around a lot of stuff, but since we won't have a stroller I'll need a few things. I bought an inexpensive messenger bag from Joann's and ironed on this lime green plasticy-type paper and wrote my DIS name on it. It is a little greener in real life than it is showing up in the picture. Now you will all know who to run from ;)

I love how there is literally new stuff every week at Disney. :-)

Really wish I could check out the new lounge at Brown Derby or the Jingle Jungle Cruise.

I guess the Cadaver Dans and this will have to suffice.

http://feedly.com/k/1iv2kp5

Why won't you be able to check out the Jingle Jungle Cruise or the Brown Derby Lounge?

The Brown Derby we just won't have time for - we're splitting one day between DHS and F&W. The Jungle Jungle Cruise starts after my trip; I would totally make time for that.

The Brown Derby we just won't have time for - we're splitting one day between DHS and F&W. The Jungle Jungle Cruise starts after my trip; I would totally make time for that.

Oh, that's right, you go down this Friday right? Well I will have to visit both for you.

Well I customized my Disney bag. I really don't want to carry around a lot of stuff, but since we won't have a stroller I'll need a few things. I bought an inexpensive messenger bag from Joann's and ironed on this lime green plasticy-type paper and wrote my DIS name on it. It is a little greener in real life than it is showing up in the picture. Now you will all know who to run from ;)

http://s760.photobucket.com/user/sh...0-46a2-a6eb-487b44574730_zps05f4a4f8.jpg.html

I'll look for it...I promise I won't run. : ) I just received my treat for the trip in the mail today...a Midnight with Mickey Vera crossover bag! Ill have to figure out how to attach my LGMH.

For those who have alittle time before they go, I found if you go to the Earl of Sandwich website, and join their club, they email you a coupon for a free triple chocolate brownie and since I put it in dh's name and his birthday is Nov 6, we received a email with a coupon for a free sandwich. Yay, more freebies. Hope someone else can use this !!

I made a LGMH out of foam, wrote omit with a sharpie. I glued ribbon on the back (hot glued a square of foam on top of it) and will tie the ribbon onto bag and stroller. No pic yet but hopefully it will not fall apart!

I'll look for it...I promise I won't run. : ) I just received my treat for the trip in the mail today...a Midnight with Mickey Vera crossover bag! Ill have to figure out how to attach my LGMH.

G;ad you are happy with it, enjoy.

For those who have alittle time before they go, I found if you go to the Earl of Sandwich website, and join their club, they email you a coupon for a free triple chocolate brownie and since I put it in dh's name and his birthday is Nov 6, we received a email with a coupon for a free sandwich. Yay, more freebies. Hope someone else can use this !!

Thanks for the tip.

I made a LGMH out of foam, wrote omit with a sharpie. I glued ribbon on the back (hot glued a square of foam on top of it) and will tie the ribbon onto bag and stroller. No pic yet but hopefully it will not fall apart!

Why omit?

So hopefully the weird October crowds have dissipated at Disney. I noticed that the wait times (according to the apps) were back down around where I would expect them for this time of year. Here's to an uncrowded awesome vacation for us all.

Okay my fellow disers, please help me decide. My plan is currently to go to HS on the 18th ( the last day of our 5 days) which is Monday, but I'm thinking of moving it to sat but the sites have HS at red day for sat cause it's emh. I can't decide what to do??

Very creative love it :thumbsup2

I'm not running from you but towards you so watch out ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter