OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

Going to disney of the 28th of november, til the 5th of dec. Really want to meet someone on here that will also be in disneyland anaheim the same time so i can have a park buddy. I'm 14, 6'2'' blue eyes blonde hair, and need someone to have fun with.

Leaving Sunday morning, bright and early. Unfortunately gotta work till Saturday until 8pm. Gonna be a long weekend.

Leaving Wednesday after school!!! We are stopping overnight so I will be refreshed for a full day of Disney Thursday. Only 4 days, we are sooooo excited for our first girls trip (me and dd). We have been listening to "Four Parks, One World" every day and are constantly signing "Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA." :goodvibes

Its almost time!!!!! Plus, Thurs. night we are doing MVMCP for the first time ever!! Woo hoo! :cool1:

Leaving Wednesday after school!!! We are stopping overnight so I will be refreshed for a full day of Disney Thursday. Only 4 days, we are sooooo excited for our first girls trip (me and dd). We have been listening to "Four Parks, One World" every day and are constantly signing "Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA." :goodvibes

Its almost time!!!!! Plus, Thurs. night we are doing MVMCP for the first time ever!! Woo hoo! :cool1:

Have fun on your trip!! :thumbsup2

Arriving this Thursday, the 18th, staying until the 24th. My son is wrestling in the middle on the 20th. Can't wait to get there.

Work dragged today :eek::sad2::sad1: but I'm off until next week, and that means less then 48 hours until we go to Disney, yay!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Going to disney of the 28th of november, til the 5th of dec. Really want to meet someone on here that will also be in disneyland anaheim the same time so i can have a park buddy. I'm 14, 6'2'' blue eyes blonde hair, and need someone to have fun with.

I do not believe that anybody on this board is going to Disneyland in California. I think that Disneyland has a separate board on the dis. We're all going to Florida.

I happened to notice one time that there is a Disney For Singles board. Perhaps you should check that one.

yep, there are really only 4 more days until we leave :eek: I guess I better get busy. I don't know what's wrong with me this trip :confused3 I am normaly packed and ready to go weeks before we leave. Not only are we not packed, I am leaving tomorrow for work and won't be back until late Tuesday night. Will anyone care if the kids ane I are weaing the same outfit everyday? I promise to wash :thumbsup2

It's nice to see quite a few people arriving the same day as us. We're there 18th-26th, POFQ!! I am so excited that I cant stand it. I hope everyone has the most magical vacations ever!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter