OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

This time next week we'll be experiencing Epcot rope drop, and making a bee-line for Soarin'. Can't believe it, and CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1:

Any suggestions on what to pack? We are so used to the weather being either brutally hot or unbearably cold. My wife is worried that high 70s are too cool for shorts and too warm for jeans. Any suggestions out there? Thanks

Any suggestions on what to pack? We are so used to the weather being either brutally hot or unbearably cold. My wife is worried that high 70s are too cool for shorts and too warm for jeans. Any suggestions out there? Thanks

High 70's even low 70's will stil be fine for shorts, especially since you'll be walking around---I am planning to bring a LIGHT long sleeve "jacket" with me. Of course she could wear inbetweens/ capris, but I prefer shorts unless it is below 70. In fact, I'm an avid tennis player and we have a general rule about the weather and whether or not to wear a tennis skirt or pants/sweats---if it is above 50*, stick w/ tennis skirt and if it's 50 or below, pants. HOpe this helps. A sweatshirt can go a long way too---if you arre wearing shorts and sweatshirt if it is 72 or lower should suffice---I think.

Just wondering if anyone has any cute/creative ideas for Disney Christmas card photos. On the off chance that we're able to get a photo where we all look decent (what are the chances?!?:lmao:), I'd love to be able to use it on this year's card. Other than the obligatory shot in front of the castle, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!:santa:

Just wondering if anyone has any cute/creative ideas for Disney Christmas card photos. On the off chance that we're able to get a photo where we all look decent (what are the chances?!?:lmao:), I'd love to be able to use it on this year's card. Other than the obligatory shot in front of the castle, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!:santa:

Try Holidays around the World in Epcot. We got a great picture with the Three Kings in Mexico! France and England have nice santas. You can also see Santa & Mrs. Clause in America.

They also have a cute holiday display in the front of Epcot, I think it was Mickey & Minnie and I think Donald was selling trees!:santa:

There are so many of us going to be there in the next 7-14 days it would be interesting to come back here and post if anyone spotted each other....don't forget your Lime Green Mickey Heads!

We are all packed and ready to leave- tomorrow as soon as the kids are done with school, we are heading to WDW!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I have my little alien green Mickey heads packed and ready to go. I hope to see some of you "aliens" too. lol. 18-23rd

..don't forget your Lime Green Mickey Heads!

Got them! :thumbsup2

So if you see anyone with the LGMH -- make sure you stop and say Hello!! The most I've seen in the past has been 5 ... I'm hoping to see more of you this time!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter