Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally watched the last episode and ATFR. I was at the Times Square, Red Carpet premiere of Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation, last night instead. I got some great celebrity pics. I'll post them on another thread when I get them off my camera.
y4g_zpse5b5ed67.gif%7Eoriginal

I don't think Kaitlyn had a CHOICE in whether to let Nick go before the Rose Ceremony. She may have wanted to, but been denied that option by the producers. It made for GREAT television, no? I don't put anything past those producers. They are making a show.

I agree. Although, I also don't think she really wanted to stop him much. She wanted to hear what he was going to say, to have him gush all over her. She's very self-centered and knows how to play up reality TV. :rolleyes:

I did like how Nick nailed Kaitlyn when he said, "What I felt for you was more than just "in the moment," meaning her saying she loved him and whatever she said to him when they were sleeping together.

I'm sure she loves Shawn too. . . for the moment. Time will tell as to how short this relationship will be. :p I say less than a year.

Reactions: HM
I finally watched the last episode and ATFR. I was at the Times Square, Red Carpet premiere of Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation, last night instead. I got some great celebrity pics. I'll post them on another thread when I get them off my camera.
y4g_zpse5b5ed67.gif%7Eoriginal

I agree. Although, I also don't think she really wanted to stop him much. She wanted to hear what he was going to say, to have him gush all over her. She's very self-centered and knows how to play up reality TV. :rolleyes:

I did like how Nick nailed Kaitlyn when he said, "What I felt for you was more than just "in the moment," meaning her saying she loved him and whatever she said to him when they were sleeping together.

I'm sure she loves Shawn too. . . for the moment. Time will tell as to how short this relationship will be. :p I say less than a year.

Less than a year?
images

Please
images
Shawn's gonna put hearts ALL around these pic's of me!
Sounds like you had a WAY better night and YES! Post pic's!

I had to giggle at your choice of wording how Nick nailed Kaitlyn, lol..I know, I'm two. I think she and Andi were in cahoots to humiliate him

and one other thing...what was up with the lame explanation of the Instagram photo that Kaitlyn leaked of her and Shawn in bed? That they had sent it to the Producers? Really? THAT'S who she was sending that type of pic to?

Nick should have known she was not choosing him by the fact that she showed zero happiness to see him and was searching for a way to say something to him but he kept on and on and even looking over her shoulder instead of directly at her with his "almost proposal" almost like he had a speech but it was not directed at her specifically just at winning or at least having a different outcome than the last time..

I think he wormed his way to get in touch with her between shows, then she was about to start and maybe the producers thought that Brit was going to be the hands down winner and actual bachelorette.. So when she was selected by the guys and showed a lot of interest in Shaun, then maybe that is when the producers brought Nick in and she went along with it.. We can only assume that these contracts they sign are pretty restrictive and maybe the producers pull all the strings.. They could not have been happy about her having private time to reassure Shaun or Nick without cameras around to catch everything.. Who knows but I felt like this season there was a lot of the behind the scenes manipulations very clearly confirmed by the cast..

er having private time to reassure Shaun or Nick without cameras around to catch everything.. Who knows but I felt like this season there was a lot of the behind the scenes manipulations very clearly confirmed by the cast..

Me too.
This is similar but a bit OT -----

Chris Harrison says that they got a lot of questioning about using the Kaitlyn/Nick sex scene with audio etc. when it's a known fact that many of the leads have had sexual moments off camera. He said that they made that decision because so much of Shawn's footage wouldn't have made sense.

I'm so sure that was the only reason. Oh man the editor's job on this show!

and one other thing...what was up with the lame explanation of the Instagram photo that Kaitlyn leaked of her and Shawn in bed? That they had sent it to the Producers? Really? THAT'S who she was sending that type of pic to?

I know. That was beyond bizarre. To the producers?

I think he wormed his way to get in touch with her between shows,

My sister said "so he only likes girls from that show, isn't there anyone at work or in Chicago?":laughing:

And like I said when he used another former contestant's name (didn't know him) as a verb, I think he's deep into this show. Plus, now that I think of it he almost seemed like a completely different person on Kaitlyn's show. He was so incredibly arrogant and anti-social on Andi's. Could a person really change that much? Things that make you go hmmmm. Is that all editing?

This is similar but a bit OT -----

Okay, all you gals who've been reading all the spoilers and articles on all the behind the scenes stuff, SPILL IT!

No worry about spoilers now, since we know who won. We want all the dirt now! :yay:

Okay, all you gals who've been reading all the spoilers and articles on all the behind the scenes stuff, SPILL IT!

No worry about spoilers now, since we know who won. We want all the dirt now! :yay:

Well mine with Chris Harrison was in my newspaper. Laughing. Seriously. So I don't have any good dirt, at all.

Oh wait ----
I found a damn spoiler by accident, this season. For most of the season I thought Kaitlyn chose neither.

The last two were correct, but Reality Steve posted that she chose neither and walked away. I got curious about Britt and Kaitlyn, will remember never to do that again, and the whole season was right there on a link. Drat. Actually it was the comment section that gave too much away.

Somewhere along the line, Reality Steve must have come on and said he was wrong. I don't know if it was the snapchat or him realizing his source was wrong.

And he thought/stated that's why they did no hometown dates, because he and others were always leaking the final four. But he leaked the two men regardless. And was bang on obviously.

I've heard Andi is writing a book about her two seasons. I read a tiny bit of the opera singer's blog last year and the behind the scenes is fascinating. I'm naive.

Last edited:
The last two were correct, but Reality Steve posted that she chose neither and walked away. I got curious about Britt and Kaitlyn, will remember never to do that again, and the whole season was right there on a link. Drat.

Somewhere along the line, Reality Steve must have come on and said he was wrong. I don't know if it was the snapchat or him realizing his source was wrong.

And the weird thing is I never fully believed anything that I found. How pompous of me - I had no clue that this guy has been spot on for so many seasons.

This is not a spoiler but Kaitlyn said on Jimmy Kimmel that she is very close to both Becca and Whitney. I found that strange only because they all seem so incredibly different. Like A and Z and a whole other alphabet.

But so are my friends and I if I think about it, laughing.

Oh and I *think* that I stated this before - we didn't get to see Kaitlyn's hometown date on Chris Soules' season because Chris had a DUI and therefore couldn't get into Canada.

I heard a rumour that Josh Murray (Andi's ex) will be the new Bachelor.

Did I miss a full proposal? No sarcasm.

Depends on your definition of "full".
He said everything he needed to say up to the point where he got the ring out and was about to get down on one knee.
(Which, BTW, was crappy of her)

Is this not the point where they announce The Bachelor?

Yeah, I was bummed about them not doing that.

given the amount of times Shawn and Kaitlyn mentioned Ben H., I figured it was him.

::yes::

It WILL be a guy from the season. I think the only question is Ben H, Ben Z or (heaven forbid) Nick? They sure were playing him up last night as the "wounded" suitor.

I hope they pick Nick. Because that would ensure I not tune in.
Please. Your (Nick's) 15 minutes has more than been used up.

I keep getting sucked into watching this train wreck.

My sister said "so he only likes girls from that show, isn't there anyone at work or in Chicago?":laughing:

And like I said when he used another former contestant's name (didn't know him) as a verb, I think he's deep into this show. Plus, now that I think of it he almost seemed like a completely different person on Kaitlyn's show. He was so incredibly arrogant and anti-social on Andi's. Could a person really change that much? Things that make you go hmmmm. Is that all editing?
Whitney Bischoff is here in Chicago and recently single....:rolleyes1 rumors have been swirling for a bit now but uh, no way are they an item. He is friends with Ali Fedowski, though. Seems like the Bachelor/ Bachelorette world stays within their bubble, kinda like the popular group in high school trading each other around :scared:

Anyone else think Shawns comment of "nice beard" was a childish dig? Wonder how Shawn looks without his.....

I thought the most interesting part of the ATFR was when Shawn said that he talked about Nick in about 3% of his ITM interviews, yet nearly EVERY single minute of what they showed on TV was about Nick. They ignored 90+% of what he said in favor of everything that had to do with Nick. That's producer manipulation.

I think the level of manipulation on this show is huge. I think it bears VERY little relationship to reality which is why so few people remain together after the show is over. The producers aren't there to tell them "how special" the other person is, and "how perfect" they are for one another. Add a lot of alcohol and exotic travel into the mix and you can see why the contestants are not getting an honest picture of what's going on.

I feel sorry for people who "believe' this is some romantic fairy tale show. LOL. I see it as comedy genius pure and simple. As I have said before, I always read the spoilers so I know what's happening. It's fun to watch the season that way...to look for the manipulation. To look for the "next lead" edit that people get. The whole thing with Neil Lane and Nick was ridiculous...they spent SO MUCH time on it, knowing poor Nick was going to look even more sad and pathetic when Kaitlyn dumped him. It was obvious if you knew what was coming.

I highly recommend the spoiler approach to this show. :-D

omg...just read where someone called Shawn Alf, lol
MV5BMTU2MTc5MzgyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5MTAzMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
images
...no offense to the guy, just got a chuckle out of it. Oh, and to answer my own question based on his beard comment..here is a younger Shawn, less
d7f1d9126ca232ab4cefe231bc83826dad7a01c8.jpg
primped up and styled.

shawn-booth-3.jpg

The only spoiler I read (I went looking for it pretty early on in the season) was Reality Steve's info that she chose neither of the final 2 (Nick or Shawn). I never went looking again and hadn't heard about the snap chat leak.

I thought it was rather ridiculous that Nick shriveled on about his Andi story with Neil Lane. It looked to me like Neil Lane was thinking 'ok dude, I'm just here to have you pick a ring, not serve as your therapist'.

The only spoiler I read (I went looking for it pretty early on in the season) was Reality Steve's info that she chose neither of the final 2 (Nick or Shawn). I never went looking again and hadn't heard about the snap chat leak.

I thought it was rather ridiculous that Nick shriveled on about his Andi story with Neil Lane. It looked to me like Neil Lane was thinking 'ok dude, I'm just here to have you pick a ring, not serve as your therapist'.
I bet Neil didn't appreciate the way Nick tossed the Neil Lane ring box in the limo either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter