Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guy who declared he is there for Kaitlyn, and seemed really serious about it, should be able to give her his number if she ends up going home. AND he should also leave and not stay for Britt. :p

(It was the guy right before she ran into the house. I thought she was going to tell him to talk to her after, if things don't go her way.)

That was pretty mean of Shawn to talk up Britt and then tell Kaitlin that he was there for her. I also thought that Kaitlin was disrespectful to run in and suck up to the guys.

Can you guys see smilies in posts? Mine don't show up? Not even my signature that I've had ten years - gah.

Can you guys see smilies in posts? Mine don't show up? Not even my signature that I've had ten years - gah.

I see two smilies in your siggie: a bouncing Mickey and Pixie Dust.

Try rebooting your computer.

I get a creepy vibe from the "Healer." :scared:

I know people with a very New Age vibe & mentality. And I usually don't get creepy vibes from them or healers & mind/body workers.

The guy who declared he is there for Kaitlyn, and seemed really serious about it, should be able to give her his number if she ends up going home. AND he should also leave and not stay for Britt. :p

(It was the guy right before she ran into the house. I thought she was going to tell him to talk to her after, if things don't go her way.)

I thought she was headed in to grab a first impression rose for him (not knowing how this was going to play out)

I think the men who vote for whoever ends up leaving should leave too. And then they can just bring another limo full of men to take their place.

it seems like they are trying to swing the show to Britt being the bachelorette based on responses, which makes me think it will be Kaitlyn....in what will be called a 'dramatic bachelorette moment'.

I think the men who vote for whoever ends up leaving should leave too. And then they can just bring another limo full of men to take their place.
And if they stay, how long do you think it will take before they are declaring they have an 'amazing connection' with the one who's left?

I wonder if the drunken guy is all an act just for drama. :scratchin

I get a creepy vibe from the "Healer." :scared:

I know people with a very New Age vibe & mentality. And I usually don't get creepy vibes from them or healers & mind/body workers.
It looks like someone punched him out in one eye. It looks like he has a bruise that's healing. Maybe someone else got a creepy vibe from him too a few weeks before the start of the show. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter