• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

Glad Will is finally out. Juliette is nuts, don't like that storyline. And anything with Jeff is just awful. I hate the way he is controlling Layla. That girl needs to grow up! Where are her parents?
Gunnar/Scarlett/Caleb/Micah's mom - yawn. We all know they are going to put G and S back together.
And I think it is Beverly as well. Is Teddy leaving the show? Don't see how they are going to redeem him.

Oh and I kind of like Luke now that he isn't with Rayna...gonna be a long summer

Well I finally got to watch the fnale~ I heard a doctor say something about knicking an artery during Beverleys surgery? I don't think she is dead, I think she will need a lot of care , will recover fine but milk the recovery and drain lots of guilt $$$$ out of Rayna basically saying you were willing to pay me a million before...and will insist Deacon know non of it. Rayna will want Beverly out, Deacon will sa how she almost died for him, she is family, she stays etc. Rayna will also feel like she has to do everything to help Teddy since he went to jail to protect her label and Tandie. Gunnar and what's her name? Blech blech blech. No offense to child actors but that Micah kid? Annoying as all get out. PLEASE don't bring him back. I am also not buying the whole back story she gave about Gunnars brother. since Scarlette and Gunnar are Raya /Deacon 2.0, kinda boring. Johnathan James, (Avery) is doing an incredible job...best acting on the show to me. I think they are having Juliette a bit over the top, but I think she is doing a decent job of playing a wacko...actually Beverly is really believable too. Will? Yes, glad he is out but his story line and the actor playing his partner are still dull. All that said I am thrilled it got renewed!

I think I'm in the minority here but wills line dragging out like it did, didn't bother me. It's such a real topic here that I get why it's been done as it has because artists hide it for years.

I will say that Chris is a fantastic singer, his debut single is fantastic. Most of this cast is very talented outside of the show and I'm anxious to hear their debuts.

I think I'm in the minority here but wills line dragging out like it did, didn't bother me. It's such a real topic here that I get why it's been done as it has because artists hide it for years.

I will say that Chris is a fantastic singer, his debut single is fantastic. Most of this cast is very talented outside of the show and I'm anxious to hear their debuts.
I think that Wills story didn't ebb and flow as much as others~well, the Layla part did a bit but maybe it was MEANT to be the longest/slowest of the story lines to mirror real life? If it has been a long, ongoing issue amid the country music world, then the show did handle it realistically, which is good. I guess because the other characters had many issues/directions they had/have gone through while Will's was the same~ it seemed even longer? If that makes sense.

I really like this show, and dont miss it, but after watching Empire it shows what Nashville could have been with better actors and writers

I think that Wills story didn't ebb and flow as much as others~well, the Layla part did a bit but maybe it was MEANT to be the longest/slowest of the story lines to mirror real life? If it has been a long, ongoing issue amid the country music world, then the show did handle it realistically, which is good. I guess because the other characters had many issues/directions they had/have gone through while Will's was the same~ it seemed even longer? If that makes sense.

That does make sense. It has, there were two musicians who came out just last year after being around for a while even though not relevant in current country genre. There is a fear because not necessarily Nashville cares but the demographics can be a big part in hesitancy and why it can seem like a big deal. I think that like you said with that being Will's only focus was what made it drag.

I am - it's one of my favorite shows. Heard that Hayden went to rehab yesterday - wonder how that affects the season?
In real life? Wow. I wonder how weird it would have been to be portraying those issues while actually struggling with them or if maybe playing the part provided some sort of "wake-up".

OK, just googled it - apparently her issue is post-partum depression, not addiction. My heart goes out to her and I wish her all the best.

I just finished watching last nights episode. Love the show. I'm saddened for Hayden but the most important thing is that she is addressing it and will get healthy.

Last night's episode had me feeling I was going to be dreading this new singer's storyline. The way it was played he had zero humanity to even hope for, just a flat out stereotype villain setup.

I'm still watching!

I hate that Deacon is being so cold to Scarlett, it makes me sad! They have been through so much together. The new guy singer, I do NOT like the direction that storyline seems to be taking. I also hate Layla with Jeff - the ick factor is HIGH on that relationship. Does anyone see that Juliette is becoming the mother she hated so much? Avery has really stepped up to the plate...I did NOT like him when the show started but he has really grown on me.

Yes, Hayden is NOT in rehab but in treatment for Postpartum Depression....big, big difference. She was on Kelly and Michael last week talking about how hard it can be on women.

MJ

I'm still watching!

I hate that Deacon is being so cold to Scarlett, it makes me sad! They have been through so much together. The new guy singer, I do NOT like the direction that storyline seems to be taking. I also hate Layla with Jeff - the ick factor is HIGH on that relationship. Does anyone see that Juliette is becoming the mother she hated so much? Avery has really stepped up to the plate...I did NOT like him when the show started but he has really grown on me.

I'm watching, too. I agree with everything you said.

I think Scarlett did the right thing regarding Beverly. Deacon, of course, is struggling with the guilt. Beverly could have had the aneurysm even without the transplant surgery, but Deacon will never believe that. We just never get to see Deacon happy for very long. He is always experiencing some kind of angst. I do NOT like the new guy -- at all. Juliette is a mess. I was sorry to hear that Hayden is experiencing post-partum depression in real life.

I want Scariett to get back together with Gunnar. There is no chemistry between her and the doctor. Zero.

I love this show. I look forward to it every week.

I'm watching, too. I agree with everything you said.

I think Scarlett did the right thing regarding Beverly. Deacon, of course, is struggling with the guilt. Beverly could have had the aneurysm even without the transplant surgery, but Deacon will never believe that. We just never get to see Deacon happy for very long. He is always experiencing some kind of angst. I do NOT like the new guy -- at all. Juliette is a mess. I was sorry to hear that Hayden is experiencing post-partum depression in real life.

I want Scariett to get back together with Gunnar. There is no chemistry between her and the doctor. Zero.

I love this show. I look forward to it every week.

I agree we need to see Deacon happy. I think Scarlett will eventually get back together with Gunnar. Juliette needs some serious help. Layla and Jeff need to go away I don't like either of them. Poor Will, Rayna should sign him.

I agree we need to see Deacon happy. I think Scarlett will eventually get back together with Gunnar. Juliette needs some serious help. Layla and Jeff need to go away I don't like either of them. Poor Will, Rayna should sign him.

I think we're going to be seeing Will approaching Rayna to sign him -- and unless I miss my guess she'll be counseled to tell him no, realize she doesn't have the resources to ride out the storm, turn him down and that's going to be what causes a dramatic downward spiral there. (Just my gut feeling.)

I think we'll see Juliette get her wake up call soon enough. Layla's growing on me this season. I want to hug the heck out of will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter