Official NASHVILLE Discussion Thread

Anyone else think that Maddie will be the one to donate to Deacon? Seems so obvious! Everyone else "blood related" to him was tested except her. That is so going to happen.

yeah, I also posted that I thought it may be Teddy, and that way Maddie has both her fathers together. Plus, with Maddie saying "promise you won't get sick until you are old" kinda set up something happening to him.

At the end of the episode, between the loud singing and my fan running, I couldn't hear what the message on Deacon's answering machine said. Can someone post what it said? if it's a spoiler, could you do it in white font and I'll highlight it? Thanks!

At the end of the episode, between the loud singing and my fan running, I couldn't hear what the message on Deacon's answering machine said. Can someone post what it said? if it's a spoiler, could you do it in white font and I'll highlight it? Thanks!

It said something about him needing to schedule a follow-up MRI & come in for a checkup since the growth of his tumor needed to be monitored closely.

My question - Did the episode really just cut off right as Juliet was saying what she thought they should name their baby?

It said something about him needing to schedule a follow-up MRI & come in for a checkup since the growth of his tumor needed to be monitored closely.

My question - Did the episode really just cut off right as Juliet was saying what she thought they should name their baby?
yep..so you watch next week ;)

I think they are really setting up Teddy's demise. Between comparing him to LaMar, this goofy story line, his dwindling scenes~and what about Luke signing that singer on the spot? lol. like THAT happens!

The message was about his Mri and follow up.

Yes it cut off right when they were saying the name, they are letting fans choose. It was between Bella and cadence I think.

My question - Did the episode really just cut off right as Juliet was saying what she thought they should name their baby?[/QUOTE]

Yes it ended that way..They are doing a poll on Twitter on what to name the baby...Bella or something else.

Anyone else think that Maddie will be the one to donate to Deacon? Seems so obvious! Everyone else "blood related" to him was tested except her. That is so going to happen.

Yup I've thought that ever since Scarlett was a no.

Show of hands, who's crying after that episode??????
just finished watching...Deacon and Maddie...:sad:
and you know, Hot Doctor and Scarlette, not feeling the chemistry
Teddy~:hourglass is not his friend. The scene with Daphne asking to live with him, another flag he won't be around. Speaking of Daphne, she sounded so much like her sister when she was singing!

just finished watching...Deacon and Maddie...:sad:
and you know, Hot Doctor and Scarlette, not feeling the chemistry
Teddy~:hourglass is not his friend. The scene with Daphne asking to live with him, another flag he won't be around. Speaking of Daphne, she sounded so much like her sister when she was singing!

Agreed, I want her back with Gunnar.
Oh yeah big time flag there. She did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter