• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

This may seem like an odd question, but does the "snow" on Main Street only fall during the parade, or throughout the Party?

This may seem like an odd question, but does the "snow" on Main Street only fall during the parade, or throughout the Party?

It has been a couple of years since I've been but if I remember correctly the snow would fall intermittently throughout the night.

A couple of people have posted about the lines to get into the park on MVMCP nights. I have tickets for the Sunday Nov 15th party & dinner reservations at Tony's Town Square at 5:20pm. I was planning on leaving Pop Century around 4pm & go by bus to MK. Do you think this gives us enough time?

Change of plans for us. We'll now be there 12/10 - 12/15. Need to choose a new party night but have to come up with our itinerary first. easywdw here I come!

Question:
If you do not have park tickets for the day (like if it's our day "off"), but you do have MVMCP tickets, can you enter the park at 4pm or not until 7p?

A couple of people have posted about the lines to get into the park on MVMCP nights. I have tickets for the Sunday Nov 15th party & dinner reservations at Tony's Town Square at 5:20pm. I was planning on leaving Pop Century around 4pm & go by bus to MK. Do you think this gives us enough time?

Yes, I think you definitely have enough time to not sweat it. now, if you leave closer to 4:30, that's cutting it pretty close and you'd need smooth sailing to not worry about the timing too much. I'd try to leave at the planned 4 p.m. time to be sure to get to the park and your ressie with plenty of time!

Anyone think the first Christmas party is going to sell out? I keep holding off on buying tickets but I'm afraid of it selling out.

We have park hoppers and tickets for everyday of our trip. Can I use our normal fastpasses in the AM of our party day and make 3 more for the afternoon (4-7pm) that go with our MVMCP tickets?

We are probably going to MK in the AM for just a little bit.

Does the party sell out for every night? Does anyone know what the capacity is? We arrive late on the 16th so, I know we will be tired on the 17th. Since it's one of the slower days at the park, I would hate to come back and "take a nap" to go back later in the day. Even though it's two adults ( myself and DD20), cranky momma and daughter, not a pleasant combination and I would hate to spend the extra money and have that happen. I just changed our flight so that we wouldnt go thru Denver in December ( just in case of storms, delays etc) but, the flip side is that we dont get to the hotel until later Wednesday night. Our option is to go to the party Friday the 18th. Initially I was concerned about this since it's not only a Friday but, also the last night. However, if it sells out anyway, my concern doesnt make much sense. After seeing the new price of Dessert Party ( it's been 1 1/2 since we've been)- I'm more inclined to spend the money on this. We will be in the park until Christmas Day so, we would have the opportunity of seeing parade, etc other times so, I'm still teetering back and forth.

We have park hoppers and tickets for everyday of our trip. Can I use our normal fastpasses in the AM of our party day and make 3 more for the afternoon (4-7pm) that go with our MVMCP tickets?

We are probably going to MK in the AM for just a little bit.

No. You can only make 3 FP reservations per day, regardless of ticket media.

1. Does the party sell out for every night?

2. Does anyone know what the capacity is?

We arrive late on the 16th so, I know we will be tired on the 17th. Since it's one of the slower days at the park, I would hate to come back and "take a nap" to go back later in the day. Even though it's two adults ( myself and DD20), cranky momma and daughter, not a pleasant combination and I would hate to spend the extra money and have that happen. I just changed our flight so that we wouldn't go thru Denver in December ( just in case of storms, delays etc) but, the flip side is that we don't get to the hotel until later Wednesday night. Our option is to go to the party Friday the 18th. Initially I was concerned about this since it's not only a Friday but, also the last night. However, if it sells out anyway, my concern doesn't make much sense. After seeing the new price of Dessert Party ( it's been 1 1/2 since we've been)- I'm more inclined to spend the money on this. We will be in the park until Christmas Day so, we would have the opportunity of seeing parade, etc other times so, I'm still teetering back and forth.

1. No, but those last few in December probably will.

2. No, Disney doesn't release that information, but they don't sell to capacity for parties anyway. (Well, some people may feel that the parties are at park capacity, but they're nowhere close. ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter